Don't like it, then build your own Internet kid

I'm ready to commit to learning everything about radio communications. If it means I can build my own sustainable, economy-proof, political correctness proof form of community, then it's worth it. Where do I begin? I heard about M.A.R.S but it sounds like that's mostly for emergencies. I've heard about LoRa, but it seems like there are technical kinks and it's unreliable. What can I do with VHF/UHF radios to create connected communities? Does everything have to be licensed, are there any loopholes? What about some of the early navigation satellites, I heard truckers in Brazil modify their Baofengs to use these. Apparent it's legal as long as you aren't using it for illegal ends (contraband trafficking etc). What equipment and/or textbooks should I begin with to most efficiently educate myself? Thanks user.

youtu.be/RyxheXG9APo

Attached: file.png (820x764, 366.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XYv3eX7xJQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serval_Project
j.gs/8631141/manual-sat-bolinha
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine monitoring a US navy communications satellite and all you hear is HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Attached: 1634155077272.jpg (1643x1200, 668.87K)

Some of the recordings of those NAVSAT channels are really entertaining, like audio shitposting.

youtu.be/XYv3eX7xJQI

Attached: file.png (1271x1076, 387.48K)

Bumping for interest.

I really don't want to ask this anywhere else, because everyone is just going to kneejerk say "you can't do that" or "why would you want to" or "take it to Any Forums". Pls anons.

Attached: soy.gif (434x498, 1.32M)

why wouldn't you just create a mesh net? there isn't anything complicated about building your own internet if you have money and supporters.

Don't they have mobiles?

>if you have money and supporters
Yeah, I'm a wagie and i'm not going to go looking for investors for a big project. Also I said "economy proof", so this is something that should work if you just have budget for basic equipment. Not trying to impress anyone with fancy shit.

can't really think of anyway to do this that isn't going to require some kind of licensing and obvious things like large antennas etc, especially if you want to cover a large area over ranges farther than a couple blocks. There might be a way to use data of license free frequencies like CB and those little handhelds that use something like 446mhz etc, but there are usually limits on anything but low power voice communications.

And, no matter what you do, you'll always be easily traced and shut down.

Government control of communications is part of any take over of society; its even in the communist manifesto from the mid 1800's.

Based Brazillians

>And, no matter what you do, you'll always be easily traced and shut down.
So even the navsat idea is bullshit? They haven't shut down south americans or afghan goatherders using it.

Nah, these are Amazon truckers, no mobile towers out there.

Not sure what that is, will look it up.

There's something interesting here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serval_Project

i mean depending on what you want to do you coul djust buy a cheap vhf radio, make yourself a long beam antenna and bounce signals off the moon. it would be hard to know where you are transmitting from since the antenna would be aimed up and may not leak too much RF to the side. that would need some testing of course.

Thanks I appreciate the suggestions.

>not sure what that is
Some info I've gathered:

The satellites commonly known in Brazil as "Bolinha" are the satellites
North American military geostatistics denominated like FleetSatCom or UHF
SatCom. These satellites were developed by RCA American Communications
(AmericCA RCA) and were launched between 1975 and 1992. Since 1986, they have been
controlled by General Electric American Communications (GE Americom) and from
2001 by SES Americom.

Contrary to many people's beliefs, these satellites are not "abandoned",
still very active, with intense use.

What happens is that by using linear transponders (enters FM, exits FM;
digital signals, digital signals; enter SSB, exit SSB), most
official communications are used in encrypted digital modes,
with minimal official activities in analogue modes (AM, FM, SSB). But
in August 2007, the space shuttle Endeavor used the frequency of 259,700 in
AM. There are also British, Italian and Russian military satellites (called Gonets)
also in this range.

The SatCom military operations manual, with the last edition in 2004, is on the following link:
j.gs/8631141/manual-sat-bolinha

The "Radio Revolucionaria Nueva Fraternidad de Guatemala" also broadcasts
frequencies of the SatCom (until recently it was at 261,800 Mhz), but there is
"fixed" frequencies, since the US military carries out a "
jammer ", ie retransmit FSK digital signals overmodulating the audio of these
stations, as they can render the satellite
intensive use.

"Radio Colombia Libre", also radiated on the satellite because most of the
of the narco-guerrillas of the Colombian factions "migrated" to the 6 GHz satellites.

Therefore, if you have equipment that can TRANSMIT in this range, take absolute
Watch out ! Do not fall into the "temptation" to make some contact, for the consequences
can be very serious, problematic and complicated.

mesh nets can run on just the bluetooth on your phone. You could just use briar or something. It works as long as you have electricity.

Attached: briar.png (236x310, 7.7K)

>Don't like it, then build your own Internet kid

literally, physically, and legally impossible.

Thats not a hack, those satellites have repeaters built into them to be used this way
i hate every one of you fucking retarded fags

>Thats not a hack
We know, but the MSM is always going to lie that way, so get over it
>i hate every one of you fucking retarded fags
don't sperg out about it user

>don't sperg out about it user
its past that point
you retards are ruining one of the last hobbies that auto filters out women, trannies, and whatever minority happens to be the current thing

>seething rage over nothing
You wrote all that but I didn't read.