Niggers are a bioweapon

Niggers are a bioweapon

Attached: file.png (958x912, 988.37K)

Why did she left the house without a male chaperone?

do i dare cast phenotype on her husband? holy fuck

The arrogance of white woman knows no bounds
>be billionaire heiress
>decide to jog at 4am half naked in nig infestation
>don’t hire any security or jogging partner
>don’t go to the gym

Becasue she is strong and independent, chudcel.

we get it you have a great dentist, easier to identify the body

Attached: 4324_43243.jpg (665x340, 18.4K)

This whole case is fucking weird, jogging at the witching hours, bright clothing in fucking niggerville, as a billionaire heiress. She was jogging as much as Armed Robbery was, something else was going on here

heiress to what? stupid fucking niggers

Attached: 564D20D7-4D53-4D43-B332-21FD743025D9.jpg (238x250, 9.01K)

Let me guess

>incel: who was in the wrong here?
>virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
>incel 3: why?
>all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

>deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

>virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

>basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Any Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

They're going to censor the part where he raped her, this story is then going down the memoryhole. cap this

she was probably meeting up with tyrone here because she was gushing at this BBC that just spent 2 decades in prison

thats what she gets for marrying that rat faced nigger

The nigger who did it was sentenced to 24 years for kidnapping back in 2000. He would have been still in prison had he been made to serve his whole sentence and not let out early a couple of years ago.

MEN ARE FUCKED UP, ALL MEN NEED TO ATTEND DE ESCALATION CLASSES

Any hints about her political opinions ? If she was anti-white she deserves what happened to her, big time.

Based

Jogger killed by jogger flim at eleven.

Attached: 1662421008167251.jpg (600x980, 103.02K)

>NIGGERS ARE FUCKED UP, ALL NIGGERS NEED TO BE KILLED
FTFY

She doesn't need no man and also the congoid threat is an hoax created by patriarchy and white supremacy.

>rich white woman with onions husband
Take a guess

Thats how we roll indeed. You mad?

My mother does the same I told her some nigger will kill her doing that and she brushed me off. Women just are not smart.

KEK

90% of inner city crime could be avoided by due diligence on the victims part. Don’t walk or shop at night. Don’t go out alone. Don’t carry flashy items.

As a spic living in Mexico this should be common sense.

>34 years old
YIKES

Attached: master, the_deadly_Assassin.png (350x393, 262.32K)

She smiles like an enraged chimp. Risky

is there a wedm of the kidnapping?

>Be a rich bitch in suburbia
>everything is nice, you got your kids and husband everything is good
>one day you go for a job, it's just another ordinary day
>out of nowhere a feral nigger animal grabs you rapes you and kills you
USA 2022.
Oh and btw remember to defund the police and take the legal owner's guns away.
That's gonna help a lot.

Heiress to Fucking What? You had one job op...

white women are getting what they wanted. they supported black criminals, they can't be surprised when they are literally hunted down in the streets, raped, and murdered. That's what these people are known for, and now they face no repercussions for doing so. 100% this story will be brushed under the rug, you can already see it died down once it came out that a nig was behind it.

shotgun on the jobless schizo option

You clicked my post but no roast? Kill yourself redditor, you'll never be a woman

It was racist when she was raped but wasn't bleeding from her vagina to provide lube as the vagina was getting dry from all that intense violent raping.

How do you know this one in particular supported blacks

guys how do i go outside and jog at 4AM without being dismembered please i need all tips if possible

Invest in a threadmill or find a jogging buddy.

NiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger

She had no business walking alone in Memphis, of all places.

stop doing cocaine and sleep trough the night, jog in the morning. Thank me later

jumping jacks get the job done

South africa incoming

why not jog like normal people? let your body rest at 4am.

Thats the most unnatural creepy smile ive ever seen

Americans deserve it. Rember what they did to germans few decades ago. Also did you forgot what they did to native americans? Niggers are sweet sweet karma

cockmongler became a tranny?

You forget the most important fact in this :

Memphis = 70% Nigger population

Women can jog at 4AM in any "civilized" place peacefully that doesnt have nigs / muslims. The girl in the OP was just a braindead liberal who got taught reality of the real world.

Attached: 1655695761_jeb_bush_201.jpg (483x804, 89.69K)

She's hideous, good riddance

Attached: 1662322881484367.png (780x470, 517.83K)

i dont get it

You just know she voted for that shit.

Attached: 1662381503616209 gums.png (762x616, 600.9K)

Maybe the black Israelites were right and they were created in a lab by an evil scientist after all. Except the scientist was Chinese and not white.

I have 3 questions,
>why didn't she live in a place with no niggers within 100 miles, let alone nigger-central memphis, despite billionaire family?
>why does she look so old on her face on closeup despite being in early 30s?
>why does her husband look like a mutant hillbilly despite rich background?
I had no idea this chick was an heiress to billions of dollars until recently, that totally changes the whole situation IMO. You put billions of dollars into the situation and all of a sudden there could be all sorts of factors to this other than a dumb lady encountering a random rape nog.

Because Southerners are the biggest nigger lovers on the entire planet. The most racist and elitist white people I have ever met were the lads from New England I went to college with. Was a culture shock given that I grew up in California and it was my first time in New England. The South LOVES niggers.

Looks like the biter from hellraiser. 100% libshit

The husband hired the guy to kidnap his wife so he could get ransom and they would split it with each other since she was a heiress. However Tyrone got confused when it came down to it and the word “Kidnap” sounded awfully like “brutally murder this wyte hoe and throw her in the river” it’s an easy misconception and anybody could have easily been confused about it.

Her husband is responsible for her getting killed by a real life black man.

Nice smile. A dog would think she's about to attack

Maybe she was on her way to meet some. I.E. Jogging for a dogging?

Attached: MI5.png (625x497, 601.61K)

She probably got so aroused jogging almost naked at night. SHE WANTED THIS
FEEL NO REMORSE

There's nothing going on behind those eyes...
This explains why she went on a jog at 4am in nigger-ville.

Attached: 1662475354078208.png (202x83, 25.45K)

wait, what? what happened to the prime minister of new zealand?

Is that a rich man's smile?

Kek