Black Programmer

I asked Any Forums why black programmers have it hard in programming and tech and explained how my peers who are mostly white, asian, and indian always expect less of someone like me. My thread got deleted unfortunately so I suppose they don't like racial threads there. Figured I'd at least ask here since you guys tend to be more open to these issues. Funny how that works. I'm wondering if Im going to be playing my entire career on hard mode despite already having years of professional coding experience, and various major product releases on my portfolio. It is like they ignore my experience entirely and continue to be surprised I can do most of the stuff I do. I dress well, hair is cut, I keep my clothing business standard. And I still get seen as lesser than them all. I taught myself coding at 15, I aced all my classes from high school to college, coding was easy, math was easy, explaining all the concepts of languages like C and C# were easy, built my own computers forever, got my own home server, and it's still not good enough. Even when in interviewers, I feel like the moment they see my skin, Im already working from a disadvantage in how they perceive me.

Attached: crossed eyed.png (168x209, 13.56K)

S'ALL IN THE GAME DOE

Can you blame them? Imagine how many black guys get shoved in front of interview boards who have no idea what they are doing.

You are a unicorn.

Nice fiction.

I can't blame them and I know I'm a unicorn. It's aggravating.

Can you post some proof that you’re actually Black?
Even if you are this is probably bait anyway.

If you are black as shit and know your shit you're in the 0.001% for you race.
People literally don't think it's possible for you to exist.
You have a unique opportunity to call out leftist racism whenever you see it for needlessly trying to make your life easier(ie denying you advancement into the upper echelons).
>be the boogeyman the left thinks doesn't real

>thinking this is real
In case it is real, OP probably sucks and, like most niggers, has a very inflated view of himself.

>post hand

I rather not. It's not bait. I just want to know how I can get over this hurdle or if there are things I don't know about the industry or my career that I can do to circumvent or lessen this obstacle.

>I rather not
So you're not even a nigger troll.
Ok shlomo.

>You have a unique opportunity to call out leftist racism whenever you see it for needlessly trying to make your life easier(ie denying you advancement into the upper echelons).
It's very easy to do but I was raised differently not to complain or whine with stuff like that. Plus there's better ways to use my time than to sit there and go through legal stuff that may not be able to be proven. I am having a hard time nonetheless not thinking it's prejudice.

Others of your race already ruined your reputation ahead of your introduction to them.
They expect "black programmers" to be lazy worthless hacks coasting on their racial profile.
That's it.
I genuinely feel sorry for you, and my internet senses tell me you're a great guy...

I would suggest working remotely, from home and making your race and identity basically unknown.
If this is not possible, then try to bear the weight and stay calm. If you retain the same job and coworkers long enough they will come to know and respect you.
We all have our burdens to bear in this life.
Keep pushing yourself to break beyond your limits, and know that I have faith in you (even if I do not know you, lul).

I joked about never seeing my face, but with interviews or meetings I have to show it. I'm keeping calm, but the amount of rejections and low expectations I'm getting is frustrating. I'm not dumb, Im a 90s kid. I grew up knowing most of the stuff college grads still get wrong. I did talk with others and you may be right about the racial profiling. As you can see I'm not exactly one to run to racism as the calling card quickly. I rather see if my skills or other things are the problem first. It's the opposite problem where this may be the one time in history where I actually have a skin color/ culture perception issue and I don't even want to acknowledge it. lul

Your ethnicity will get you a job easily in tech, what are you complaining about

It will get me a job easily in the front office among customers. It's far harder to get a programming job cause you're interviewing with all the three races I listed in op. Also I think remote interviewing goes against me hard because I do much better in person with social cues and having a full presence.

Attached: legit.jpg (221x229, 14.81K)

Because Africa is a shithole
Fix your homeland first then worry about programming
Get your priorities straight

Its because programers trust the science used to create the blacks are too stupid to get IDs law.

I was posting as though I was responding to someone with this problem, but seriously, didn't you say this was only an act in a previous post?
\
Anyways...
I hope people like this learn to simply prove their worth and stop caring about the low expectations others have set for them in the past.

they see you walk in, knowing nothing about you, and immediately thing "oh great a dumb nigger" while cross-referencing every other dumb black retard gorilla nigger they've ever met into your personality before you even open your mouth
even the most liberal self-hating morons will do this, whether they admit it or not
even over the phone you can recognize race so this reaction appears no matter what
it's not your fault, and it's unfair to you, but at the same time it's a natural reaction to prejudge people against similar people you've had experiences with in the past
sorry you're getting shit on and kudos for still working hard, but yeah white people and asians ESPECIALLY ASIANS will always look at you differently and expect the bare minimum

I have stopped caring but as a problem solver its kinda in my face of it being something I need to fix since it is stopping me from advancing in my career or getting higher salaries.

Ive already accepted that liberals are not as friendly as they say they are. I will say theyre the racists they pretend themselves not to be. I was not a malcolm x fan before but his thoughts on white liberals is spot on. They really do seem like snakes. I hate to see it that way but it seems to be connected to how they live life. If anything Im seen as a pet

>Funny how that works.
Not really. More than one black has come here asking the racists for advice because all they get from elsewhere is woke platitudes.

Thats because I see you guys more honest. I can't take the n word and shit if there's some wisdom and knowledge sprinkled within it. I can be a pussy and avoid this place but I also was raised by a disciplined grandfather to have a thicker skin. You only live once and time stops for no one.

*I can take

You cannot change peoples' perception of you without founding a relationship with them.
Others of your race have ruined your image to the nth degree.
There's no fixing this. Don't even try. it would be a waste of time to try to undo such fuckery. Sorry.

The only way you can escape this is to make yourself anonymous and/or show your work is exceptionally brilliant.