If the the Nazis Auschwitz didn’t kill people en masse in gas chambers, why did this guard say they did?

If the the Nazis Auschwitz didn’t kill people en masse in gas chambers, why did this guard say they did?

Attached: EE0CBD19-69A2-48E3-AB2B-ED3E257011CB.jpg (1125x1273, 539.69K)

More “accountant” than “guard” to be precise

Forced confession

Torture

How was it forced? This was recent in 2015

In 2015?

Lemme guess

>incel: who was in the wrong here?
>virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
>incel 3: why?
>all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

>deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

>virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

>basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Any Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

Then if he said it didn't happen they'd throw him in prison.

how about lies.
have some sake and hidden shit, another kikethread bites the dust.

words are worthless.

Oh now we need to suddenly "believe nazis"? I thought they were all evil and couldn't be trusted unless they say things you like

>He waited more than 40 years to speak out, until he heard about Holocaust denial
Kek, gtfo kikes

To clarify, holocaust denial is a crime in Germany. If he had testified in court that it did not happen, he would be criminally charged. I don't know how retarded you have to be to think anything stated under legal coercion is reliable. Maybe it did happen, I don't know, but if you place someone in a situation in which there is only one thing they are allowed to say without risking criminal charges, then they are probably going to say what you want them to say.

Pretty much this. And he could not legally say otherwise.

Also Germany will happily throw elderly people in prison for this reason. There would have been no mercy simply for being old.

Did he see the eagle and the bear? The masturbation machine? The Holocoaster?

Attached: 725CEE40-42EF-40E2-926A-AC42B53E9200.jpg (474x312, 24.15K)

>old man harassed for decades
>does the bit
>how was it forced bro!
Kek

Attached: Ashkenazi.jpg (1080x1658, 317.93K)

you'll sing any song like a Cinderella after a few weeks of testicular torture

And the gas chambers have genuinely been deboonked. They were delousing chambers. This is also why the Holocaust narrative is now pivoting to Holocaust through Einsatz extermination on the front. Go to CODOH and read the gas chamber bits. It has been deboonked, simple as.

Groening? Hard to believe that this Nazi death camp guard would later write the Simpsons. Wow, what a world we live in.

He was sentenced to prison regardless, though he died before having to serve the time

Guy probably got ice picks stuck in his balls by the kikes, they probably could’ve made you confess with complete honesty that your mother was actually a spacefaring robot Hitler with 15 machine guns for hands.

How do you know he was harassed?

Friedrich Karl Berger was harassed by Jewish activists. This was the guy blormpf wanted to deport. How do I know that he was harassed? Because I'm not retarded.

Haha. If this happened with any other matter you would realize that it was coercion and not a trustworthy testimony, but on this subject you are blind.
>How do you know he was harassed?
He's an elderly man undergoing criminal charges for things he did almost a century ago because his existence is politically intolerable and the government wants to make an example of him. You are a fucking joke, seriously.

ANTIFAs and Jews even harass blormpf supporting grandma's. You think they wouldn't be sanctioned to harass a literal living SS member??

Why are there no witness accounts of the guards wearing protective gear when handling the bodies of people killed by a substance that is absorbed through the skin?

Hey hitla, how much hamburger cost?

Attached: rollercost.png (1575x1302, 2.41M)

To say otherwise is to go to prison. Cowardly, maybe, but I do not blame him. The narrative is set and you're not going to convince anyone by standing up and testifying to what actually occurred.

It's a crime to say it didn't happen. He would be imprisoned for the rest of his life. They hunt these people down just to try and bait them.

>everyone who was there and alive said this is what happened
>some Any Forumsfags who haven't been alive and never even been to germany or poland claim it didn't happen

It is just sillly
The entire world almost 100 years ago said "yep this is what happened"
There is no arguing this so fucking late

Yes. He saw it all. Only thing he didn't see is this kike's slick moves

Attached: 1661880513629257.png (980x750, 990.3K)

That’s how shitposting was back then without internet

I’m really not biased here. I’m p redpilled actually, but my primary concern is the truth. Just not sure why he would confess like this if it didn’t happen.

If you tell me
>Everyone say it happened
But the reality is
>Anyone who says it didn't happen is thrown in prison
Then I am not going to trust you. The truth should not fear examination or dissent. If you have to punish anyone who disagrees then I know you are not on the side of truth but politics.

The substance is anti-semetic and only attack jews. Guess you skipped mandatory holocaust indoctrination class

Most of them actually said a variety of strange things like they were electrocuted to death in a pool, masturbated to death by milking machines, thrown still alive into giant ovens by a rollercoaster, etc. In the only Holocaust book still taught, Night, they were simply shot and thrown into open pits that burned 24/7 and shot geysers of blood.

No mass graves have ever been found, by the way.