The year is 2020+20+2

>the year is 2020+20+2
>the world is going to shit at an expeditious pace
>this fucking retard posting a Mongolian basket weaving forum is still a fucking noguns

Let get the coping commence:
>g-g-glownigger!
>muh b-b-boating accident!
>b-but my country doesn't allow me!

Topkek

Attached: IMG_20220822_271188_352.jpg (3771x3024, 2.71M)

guns are sort of a chud move
no shade

>reminder that 99% of human existence has been constant war and death
>reminder that this anomaly we were born into will end

Attached: 1603215521005.jpg (1024x283, 59.58K)

Over 1 million guns sold A MONTH since 2019.
I may rename it to Chud-19

Attached: chad19.jpg (1091x879, 381.83K)

Niggers kill each other eith guns everyday. Your bait is retarded.

I want one but I don't have a lot of money and time right now so i can't get one legally and limited contacts to the back market circles

>gets robbed with a 20 gauge slam gun

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-124259_Chrome~01.jpg (428x434, 29.21K)

How much was that?

That Bren + EOtech cost me like €4000. The same amount only the scope cost on my AUG. Not to mention you can get dirt cheap bolt actions for under €1000.

I... hate.... NIGGERS!

>The year is 2020+20+2
>2042
Please come back in 20 years. Meantime, take some math and writing lesson.

>implying noguns that don't have a gun yet will have one in 20 years

Attached: Giga Chad kek.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

Bro wtf. If you use it as self defense the government will take it and never give it back to you. Have you thought about that? I bought relatively cheap stuff for that reason.

But I can't get it legally in Germany because of all the bullshit laws i had to invest a lot of time and money to even be allowed to own a firearm so how can I get one without government intervention

Just bought my first bolt gun
I wanna get a suppressor but don't wanna fuck with atf nonsense
I think there might be a loophole here in texas though

Attached: savage-axis-ii-precision-od-greenmatte-black-bolt-action-rifle-270-winchester-1628923-1.jpg (1200x1200, 53.97K)

Are you allowed nothing at all?

Suppressor for a bolt-action? LMAO

Guns are for pussies kill me with your own hands faggot

Attached: E190EAA9-FFDC-47B9-AA55-1A96A4B0E5AD.png (960x960, 1.52M)

I could get a bow or crossbow but nothing that shoots bullets bigger than a air gun which i own but that is only for fun

It's not even that difficult to get a gun permit but very expensive and time costly

>this fucking retard posting a Mongolian basket weaving forum is still a fucking noguns
>Let get the coping commence:
>b-but my country doesn't allow me!

I'm working on it, faggot.

I come from a home that looks down upon the possesion and use of firearms.
I come from a culture of Pacifistic pussies, despite a strong Military Culture from the past.

I've been researching, probing and preparing for this.
I'm going to get Firearms training introduction first and foremost.
Then I will have to enlist in a Shooting Club / Shooting Range to be able to buy and own a (decent) gun.
In France you can buy Shotguns and other manually operated guns without a permit, but anything Semi-auto and you need to go through paperwork and some bullshit.

I'm saving money to buy a gunn a safe, ammo and all the other equipment I would need.
I'm preparing faminly members to the possibility of me owing a gun.
It's just a slow process, especially if you're a wageslave trying to get by.
This will be an extra expense I'll have to fucking budget.

- I only recently got my driving liscence an a car.
- Before that I was taking care of my body and getting Any Forums It's been a year.
Before that I was working on getting a job, despite the pandemic
- Before that I was finishing up my masters degree, finishing my studies.
-Before that I was taking care of my mental health problems and getting treatment (basically saved my life).

This is just a quick recap of what I've been doing for the last couple of years.
I'm also planning on pursuing my passion, making Art and maybe livibg off of it one day, who knows.

So yeah, getting a Gun is in my list of things to do, but there was more pressing shit I needed to get done first, before buying a gun.

So yeah, I'll fucking get one.
I just had more important stuff to do before that.
Now that objective is high on my list.
Will get trained on using guns before the end of the year and plan to get a gun in 2023 if possible.
Working on it.

get 3d printer, order glock slide and lower parts online, print glock lower

What's the problem with a suppressor on a bolt action?

Attached: axis.jpg (720x405, 63.69K)

>muh country doesn't allow me
In my case they actually are extremely strict with gun laws.

I'd rather be alive and don't abide the law made my pencil-wristed elitist politician niggers who couldn't give a fucking about my personal well-being than be dead and abide the law.
Noguns detected. Suppressed bolties are sick.

>suppressor on a bolt action
Doesn't that suppose to suppress sound?

>Suppressor for a bolt-action? LMAO
Why are you flaming him?
I thought bolt actions made less noise than semi-autos, because the action doesn't move with a bolt, unless you work the bolt yourself, and so there's a better effect on bolt-actions, because it can't mask the "Clunk" of a semi-auto action going back and forth.

Also anything in society that is loud is usually heavily regulated, just like cars, they need to have mufflers, which is the same exact thing as a supressor/silencer.

We get it, that you can't supress the crack of a supersonic bullet, ok, but why do you think putting a suppressor on a bolt-action bad in any way?
Please explain.
I could be saying stupid shit right now, so if I am, please correct me. I'm interested in why you're reacting this way.

Not a problem, but you gotta have realistic expectations for what it does. Makes is somewhat quieter and reduces muzzle flash but you'll still be shooting supersonics most likely and have a sonic boom from your bullet.
Probably just giving you shit for the "LMAO you think you're gonna be an invisible sniper" meme.

Clearly you are fucking retarded and know nothing about guns.

Imagine being a helpless leftist who also an urban pioneer in an “up and coming” neighborhood in some blue city shithole.

Attached: D4C80EFD-226D-49F4-A7B0-79EAAB053BD0.jpg (1024x862, 131.15K)