Pfizer CEO backpedalling on vaccine

"I questioned it, and I asked them to justify, how can you say something like that" speaking on the decision to use mRNA.

twitter.com/bambkb/status/1567128388573200389

Do you feel it? The narrative is shifting.

Attached: m.png (1196x1270, 1.06M)

The guy isn't even a doctor, who cares what he thinks.

Member when Drumpf said no one is allowed to question pfzifer?

Personally i think the fatigue people get from the jabs is because of the graphene. It fucks up your electro magnetic fields.

If you've ever had electro magnetic therapy to some degree you'd understand that it makes massive changes to your mood and the way cells recover.

lemme guess

incel: who was in the wrong here?
virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
incel 3: why?
all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Any Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

>The guy isn't even a doctor, who cares what he thinks.
veterinarian, close enough

Great reply, viva la mehico

this shit is years old retard and youre leaving out the rest of the context

I will continue to make a shitload of money, lift heavy fucking weights and post near schizophrenic shit here. Because fuck you and the rationalizations and assumptions you make about me to feel good.
Seriously, does being impotently competitive and comparing yourself to others really make you feel masculine? You don't get it yet: you guys are the betas. People who follow the crowd will never know what it feels like to do whatever the fuck you want. When I go on vacation? I disappear. New guy asked coworkers where I was once. "Who knows" followed by laughs, funny story to come back to.
I meet people like you all the time. You immediately lead off with 'I'm doing this and making x, look at my new kia stinger'. I always say 'can't we just talk about anything else, like tree bark, literally anything else than your juvenile need to show off your dick/clit' Nope. I just let you get it over with, act like a fool. I learned when I was younger if I told you types how much I make, you have a complete meltdown and seethe for eternity. You would probably continue to seethe while drowning in boiling semen in hell. I don't even have to work anymore, I do it for shits and giggles because it's interesting and you are all so insufferably predictable and boring. Here? Not so much. I can post something about raping a dog in response to your repetitive self flagellation. And that's awesome.

retarded shill who thinks he's not a part of the 'people who post on Any Forums' he's strawmanning: makes abhorrent useless post

>hint hing
would like to see this niggers head explode by shotgun on a theync type video. fuck would like to watch all niggers head explode like that.

who cares what doctors even think
this shit is experimental
not even doctors can tell you to take experimental injections

That's probably the most scientific thing I've read here today.

link?

Lmao fag

>no one is allowed to question pfzifer?
what about if I want to ask where I can buy pfizer brand surgical cocaine? can I ask then?

he's a vet which is perfect for the vaxxed

oh really. is that why they only tested their latest "vaccine" on 8 mice, and got FDA approval anyway

Attached: 1661995211353664.jpg (575x541, 64.96K)

The things you do when you are a slimeball getting sued by moderna for IP theft, it's just nice that pissy toddlers trying to flip the game board (because they cannot win) can be such useful idiots.

>he still trusts doctors
Remember to pop all the oxys you want, since they're not at all addictive

Attached: 1661019879673445.jpg (400x400, 27.99K)

>doctors
>think
You're assuming a lot.

I don't give two fucks about it. Vaxxies get everything they fucking deserve, especially if you are a white liberal.

fuck you

how many times will people forgive him countless crimes against humanity?
this kike should be burtally murdered with all his family and business partners
and i mean death by impalment or comperable punishment

Attached: pfizerman.png (3665x1975, 739.25K)

good
vaxxoids are all subhumans worth less than a lab mouse

fucking stupid worthless scum

Nice. I myself am an untamed man, and you're right, they are the most boring and derivative pieces of shit. All completely confident in their place in the world and their intelligence. Tree bark... I'd literally talk about tree bark over all the conversations that are thrust upon me evert day.

So I just talk about what I want in real life. It's fast filter mode

Pfizer CEO
>I'm not taking the blame for all this shit!