Politically speaking, what do you HOPE happens?

My dopamine receptors are so fucking shot that I need to see BIG happenings, like indictments or loss of life, before I experience even a modicum of excitement.

Attached: 845BD3D3-204A-4AAC-9D31-7A49DF3DC0F1.jpg (828x862, 438.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope that humans actually explore the universe. Probably won’t happen, especially as we become more brown, but maybe someday.

I hope trump gets indicted and convicted and sent to prison. I want the machine he cucked to to grind his ass up now that it's done with him

Attached: Hell.jpg (201x249, 5.44K)

>WEF is fully exposed to everyone, even normies
>WEF partners lose all their business as people become outraged for them supporting WEF
>Alternative companies flourish as people flee from WEF companies
>USD collapses, gold/silver/crypto goes up x1000-x100,000 in value

you need to be 18+ to post here

The end.

I pray for a white Pol Pot movement, killing fields and purity spiraling, and of course the depopulation of cities.

Lemme guess

>incel: who was in the wrong here?
>virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
>incel 3: why?
>all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

>deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

>virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

>basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Any Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

I hope the US government collapses, and all the snakes and traitors get caught or run out.

if you had just gave the autistic their nobility and kingship, they'd had prevented this all
but you wanted your trucks, your vaccines, your birth control, your fried fries sports teams
it's over now

Attached: Polygnotos_20.jpg (220x236, 18.9K)

The more things change, the more it stays the same. The good Dr Pierce put it quite well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM

Everyday your women being raped and killed by niggers. What happening do you want more you mutt

Nuclear war, all cities reduced to rubble, the end of modern technology particularly mass travel. A comfy dark age then for 5000 years or so.

I hope Trump wins, says fuck it, declares martial law, hired 400-500k border patrol agents, rounds up every single illegal immigrant and sends them to Mexico or Canada, build a wall on both borders that cannot be scaled, kills all of his political enemies, passes power down from one family member to the next in perpetuity and makes america great again

>indictments
>BIG happenings
Get a load of this loser
What a fucking nerd

Attached: 1657182054417.png (604x594, 326.35K)

nukes

Trump gets exposed as controlled opposition

i hope the world is sent back to the stone age

massive vaccine die off everynoe that took it dies. then i'll never have to go in the wagecagea again.

>WEF
since when did everyone forget about the bilderburg group, CFR, and trilateral commission? the WEF is a bunch of Johnny-come-latelies.

Dissolution of Russia, the last of the mammoths.

Attached: 1662469752746694.jpg (700x394, 59.05K)

TOTAL IMPLOSION