Was he a good president or nah??

I'm not looking to bait, just drop your own opinion and convince me on why he was bad,

Attached: image_2022-09-06_090003429.png (1280x720, 662.56K)

He wasn't President at all, he was born in Kenya.

he was a bad president

He was the only real leader the USA has ever had. He finally seperated the identity of America from it's white supremacist roots, it should have all been to the stars from there but people drug us back down with Trump.

Obama = Nigger = Bad

>Campaign on promising change after Bush
>Dont deliver change
>Get fondly remembered because he was the first nignog president
All style, no substance

He was a communist and it's people to this day undermining the US in Washington DC. This man and every crony he put in DC are traitors to the US. He started weaponizing the state in his first term and it's continued ever since.

Was super good at optics, let’s be real. Was a great politician. Many of his policies were bad, just standard leftist theory though so I wouldn’t expect any different. The surprising part of his presidency is how bloodthirsty he was for middle east wars.

Wish he had gone more technocrat and stayed more away from dumb race stuff. He really could’ve given Americans a vision of the future to strive for.

>Renewed Patriot Act
>Operation Fast and Furious (we "sold" guns to the mexican cartels with intent of "arresting" them except 99% of the guns were never recovered)
>Increased Domestic spying
>Drone strikes on civilian targets
>Unaffordable Care act

WTF are you on about? he ran a pretty nice Civic Nationalist platform and got elected nicely then he wanted to be shitty and started lying and being dishonest about alot of things like Benghazi and lost the hearts of voters, and became a race baiter when noone cared about color and created the divide amongst americans, yes White Supremacist groups are an issue but he made it worse and got whites to start thinking they will be replaced or some shit, Trump just kinda made it worse/toxic but Obama started it

He was very similar to Bush, both expanded the role of the executive branch (bad), both did their best to further restrict civil liberties (bad), and both started conflicts in the Middle East that they had no business starting (obviously bad). They both each had one conflict that was justified (Bush had Afghanistan while Obama had ISIS) but the other conflicts they started caused nothing but unnecessary human suffering. They both helped special interest groups that served to make them money as well. The only difference is their pet social policies, Bush had No Child Left Behind while Obama had Obamacare.

Obama was a strict neocon in the same way that Bush Jr., Clinton, and Bush Sr. were, the fact that he was black and was "hip" only served to hide that fact. So yeah, he was a bad president.

He was the most divisive president we've had to date. His bullshit with, "If I had a son I would name him Trayvon" or what ever, alongside inviting thekid to the white house because he put a clock in a pencil box. However, compared to his opposition I do believe he was better. McCain was an ass and Romney was a Mormon Ass.

The only good thing I have to say about Obama is he expanded the use of firearms rather than restricted.

Exactly, he was pretty Neo-Conic, a lot of a bombing and wars just like Bush, but also alot of deportations and a pretty decent border policy, better than Trumps but its like noone focused on that and how bad that was after he just said "NO WARS" he continued the same shit as bush

he was meh.
truth is presidents don't matter.

If he didn't do the race shit he would've been liked, he made the GOP go further right and ruined the democrats as well, cause remember dems were winning in alot of these rural states then Obama made them swing right and we end up with a divided country by party

Yeah having retards block the interstate once a week was awesome.

Yeah they bamboozled everybody to get elected, and lost the war in Iraq and Afghanistan...and basically the USA in the process.

gj guys.

obama is a faggot.

If he did anything that was noteworth for the people you would hear about it every day.

There would be monuments erected. "On October 5th 2013 Obama fucked a sad goat."

He did bail out the banks, and bombed a lot of people though.

>Obama bombs people
>"DRONE KING OBAMA"

>Trump bombs more people than Obama
>*crickets*

I have no idea who the fuck that is

Quick rundown anyone ?