Ukraine orders EU to outlaw all pro-Nord Stream/anti-war protests

How's that western liberal democracy working out for you, yuropoors?

Attached: EU_Ukraine.png (739x923, 164.35K)

Stop all these forced fucking Ukraine threads, come on, we fucking get it, CONSOLIDATE

protesters are whiny faggots paid by russia in most cases. Imagine protesting over energy prices while other europeans are being savagely massacred by asiatic orcs. Totally organic

Yeah lol it's just a little going broke and freezing to death. Totally inorganic, normal people have no problem with going broke and freezing to death. It's completely normal, I do it all the time just for fun lol

cope orcnigger. I'll put on a sweater, your brother wil get blown up by HIMARS lol

most normal people are retarded and think short term

based dictator outlawing all demonstration against his regime, outlawing political opposition parties, jailing journos who speak out against him and has the full support of the Biden crime family since he launders the dirty money for those diddlers.

better than being killed like it happens in russia LMFAO
>the Biden crime family since he launders the dirty money for those diddlers.
stick to your infowars videos schizo

Lol I read pro N-word... and I was all o hell no now they've gone too far.

Ukraine: A Jewish Trap

>mfw Ukraine is absolutely, positively, assuredly, irrefutably, and factually not my fucking problem

Attached: B5CBB848-53C3-431B-9CD1-8CE77E503B38.png (582x600, 595.96K)

muh 6 million ROOSHINS bloweded up by HIMARS and krotty chopped 2 deth by muh Ghost of Kyiyiyiyiyiyiv every single day lol

SEETHE AND COPE LMAO

What do I have to seethe or cope about? My side is winning lol.

Attached: Fb0avifXEAEFLfF.jpg (400x400, 42.08K)

Not my problem Khokhol

Based pro-nord stream protesters.

show flag faggot

Eurasia over Weimerica.

What you offer is shit.
Therefore,
You are Undesirable.
Rejected.

Based. Fuck Russia.

All kikes should die.

dilated shill