ITS HAPPENING - SWAMP GAS SPOTTED IN MEXICO

After years of radar anomalies in mexico, the ayys finally delivered. A clear image of a UAP has been captured in mexico and shows a black ops craft far superior than what we have seen before. It flew straight up into the sky as a massive storm approached. The image has gone viral as people try to work out what it is.
>mutts on suicide watch

Attached: UAP.jpg (697x525, 33.33K)

user that's a hubcap

Or a spray painted frisbee

Where are our mandatory alien waifus?

I WANT to do unspeakable things to these space pussies!

Attached: 1638734688818.jpg (1024x768, 77.4K)

>be poor and bored
>get your friend throw a garbage can lid into the sky a few times
>take pictures of it
>use (pirated) photoshop to make it look blurry
>get your 15 minutes of fame

>soon I'll be probed and given a knotted horsecock

That's a ufo, you nigger.

Attached: 1609540374068.png (706x749, 167.71K)

The clear and high resolution photos appear to show the saucer shape hanging in front of the dark clouds in the distance before it shot off into the sky towards space.
The series of images showing the round silver object have caused a stir after they emerged in Mexico and were shown on national news TV. The object was around 50 feet (15.24m) across and around half a mile up in the air.

Attached: CU_UAP.jpg (689x389, 9.28K)

I don't care unless they want sexy times with me.
>scenario A) wipe out humanity
>scenario B)sexy times me
either/or is fine

The scout of the Trisolarian Fleet has arrived. Forget the Bluebeam, this is real shit.

Looks like my roomba

I don't know bout them there shadows friend... look at the satellite dishes and look at the highlight on the craft.

If the saucer looks clearer than the background, then it is closer. That shit is the size of a small pizza

Closer... or composited. Fucking retards everywhere.

>spray paint a Frisbee metallic grey
>throw it in the air and take a low resolution picture
>ayylmao

Anyone who falls for the muh ayyliums larp after the matrix of systemic lies we've uncovered over the past few years is ngmi

Attached: Black_Science_Priest.png (1280x1280, 428.84K)

>Trisolarian
based

>Juan denied the photo was a hoax
it is a hoax, retard
antigravity devices emit glow

Attached: Madonna_PalVecchio_nube_p.jpg (320x288, 14.24K)

I hope it kills all mexicans and latinos. Every single one of those fucking goblin people. The world would be a better place.

Head out of ass, larpanon. A civilization that powerful is likely not here to play Santa Clause any more than it would be here to play Predator. It is either curious about lesser species or it is what built us and we all mistook it for God. At the power level it has achieved, it would be wise not to fight it. Somewhere on his craft is the equivalent of the Obliterate Switch which turns his jump drive into a weapon of mass destruction.

3 days ago a shitload of people watched and filmed a ufo in Texas, footage on YT. Looks similar to your pic.