POL’S BIGGEST NIGHTMARE JUST ARRIVED

MEET THE UNITED STATES VERSION OF GRETA THUNBERG HIS NAME IS (REPEAT AFTER ME) “ZAYON MARTINEZ”, AND HE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS.

Attached: 51FBAAB5-E7D3-434D-9B59-3C7EF7E16C2D.jpg (828x893, 418.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonrywatch.org/blog/2012/12/21/uk-phone-hacking-scandal-freemason-set-up-network-of-corrupt-police-customs-officials-taxmen-and-bank-staff-to-gain-valuable-information/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEZF5R5squc
youtube.com/watch?v=GQedo_uA8MU
youtube.com/watch?v=ppMED5j6H4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He sounds like a pussy, could have saved 19 lives instead of hiding like a bitch.

A future tranny incel shooter in the making?
Colored me shock.

Attached: R.f709878c82b6a669a67525a28223c9d9.png (1582x3171, 181.52K)

>HE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS
he appears to be endorsing an anti-police, pro self-defense stance with "They're not gonna protect us"

this kid was given the ultimate redpill at 2nd grade. that other faggot was never in any danger

Hello Zendaya Martinez

Why not just teach kids how to use guns responsibly so they can protect themselves?

Attached: 1634606116594.png (512x512, 150.15K)

He's a 7 year old spic. He's only saying what he's being told to say by his handlers. I assure you it's about gun grabbing. "They" are Republicans.

neck yoursel mutt scum

Give Zayon a gun and train him to protect his classmates that way he will feel safe in his class again.

>He's a 7 year old spic.
What’s Kyle Rittenhouse ?

They aren't going to protect us, so give up your guns so the only ones with guns won't use them to save us :))))))))))))

>tfw too much PTSD to play fun vidya

Will he advocate for homeschooling and parents becoming more involved in their children's lives? Oh wait no more gun control bs.

Attached: 1661814040925064.gif (400x400, 1.87M)

bro you cant teach these fuckers math without them going mad but you wanna teach them to use a gun?

Well he's 17. That's 10 years older.

He is one in the making, he understood no one will protect him, until he finds out what’s an AR-15 and how it can effectively protect him against armed kikes, niggers and mind controlled trannies.

Hes just like yea, im not fuckin going back, i dont wanna get shot so I can learn about genders. I think thats a pretty reasonable way to feel

The Government wants the kids to be murdered. Deqd kids are the politicians wet dream. They can push alot of draconian law through with dead kids

Advocate for freemason control.

freemasonrywatch.org/blog/2012/12/21/uk-phone-hacking-scandal-freemason-set-up-network-of-corrupt-police-customs-officials-taxmen-and-bank-staff-to-gain-valuable-information/

t. stil gangstalked by those arab homos

It's not rocket science
You point the gun and pull the trigger. if you want to protect yourself and others around you.

Attached: 1638634158823.png (512x512, 76.29K)

Anagram for Trayvon martin niggers being stupid again the Zim Dog was Hispanic and adopted by Germans

>he's refusing to set foot in another classroom
Okay? Where are the parents? What other decisions does this child make regarding his behaviours?

youtube.com/watch?v=SEZF5R5squc

youtube.com/watch?v=GQedo_uA8MU

youtube.com/watch?v=ppMED5j6H4s

Based. Homeschooling should make a comeback

>Zion Martinez
I have never in my life heard a more American name, and I probably never will.