Lucas BTFO

You tried so hard, but it didn't even matter.

kiwifarms.top/

Imagine failing at everything so bad.

Attached: you_will_always_be_lucas.png (720x536, 463.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/technology/2022/09/kiwi-farms-cloudlfare-anti-trans-speech.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Keffals still alive
cant even tranny correctly.

Look at this incel, no wonder he cut his cock off

Ohnonononono Lucas can't even take down a doxxing site full of retards? What hope does HE, LUCAS, have in taking /this/ site down?

You made this thread when the .ru site dropped and that died in less than a day.

Russians are spineless retards. Just look at whats going on in Ukraine.

>>already offline

Keffals won, internet incels and pol BTFO

KEK loving the new Maoist themed Kiwi farms Gives those Troons a struggle session they'll never forget

Attached: 01_posters_slide-f0f2ec5dd1b8ebd6728c4b47bce3054b673211b0.jpg (571x380, 353.9K)

ACK

Attached: Screenshot (1844).png (1318x694, 43.6K)

Loads fine for me faggot sounds like you need a one way trip to the internment camps in xinjiang

>firefox
>to stupid to access a website
checks out. its up you are just a moron.

loads for me, you lost AGAIN, just like you lost your sanity

>.top
Something he will never be able to be

works for me

Attached: 4324_432423.jpg (986x456, 72.16K)

>pro-ukraine
>custom-flag
everytime

kek this reminded me of his highschool friend telling how there was a turd in the room for quite some time and nobody minded it

Attached: 1656459748373.jpg (1920x1080, 232.82K)

Sale

maybe don't post photos of your hotel room
I know this is crazy but don't post photos at all. being safe is easy when you don't announce yourself online every few minutes like a narcissists

Attached: 1621865205464.jpg (300x320, 18.27K)

>now I live in hiding
Didn't Keffal keep uploading pictures of his hotel rooms? lmao

Dont give him excuses bro
My room was unironically so much worse than this and i never cut my dick off

>don't post photos of your hotel room
that's like telling normies not to post photos of their coffe and lunch. literally cant swallow it otherwise. lucas cant fall asleep if he doesnt post few mins before that, like alcoholics cant sleep sober
he did and he got doxxed a second time.
then a third time from a doorknob wall paint and warhammer box

maybe don't groom children either?

Josh Moon will be in federal prison soon!
HAIL QUEEN KEFFELS! o/
ETHAN RALPH WON!

Keffals did more than that and announced what country they would be residing in too. There's no way it wasn't intentional.

Failed at being a man, failed at being a tranny. What a miserable existence.

Attached: 1620034134549.jpg (583x566, 41.52K)

Always bet on the Gunt.

So when does this one go down? Never cared much for kiwifarms but really want to see it succeed now cause fuck trannies

Attached: JWtKGPS.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

based, i just hate fucking trannies

They got their twitch donations and are on vacation they don’t care

100% is the new 41%

slate.com/technology/2022/09/kiwi-farms-cloudlfare-anti-trans-speech.html

"The Voldemort of Anti-Trans Websites Got Booted From the Web, and Somehow That’s Controversial
Cloudflare’s ban of Kiwi Farms is a win for the forum’s victims, and a win for speech."

>The debate over Kiwi Farms has centered on free speech, and that’s appropriate. All people deserve the right to express their views. This famously includes hateful views, but it also includes views like advocacy on behalf of trans or women’s rights, as well as “views” that consist of simply sharing one’s life and experiences as a trans, disabled, or autistic person. Kiwi Farms’ whole reason for being has been to suppress the freedom of those they disagree with. Their users didn’t merely express themselves in hateful ways, but took action, often criminal action, to silence others. That’s why these online hooligans should never be allowed to wrap themselves in the free speech mantle. Free speech can thrive as long as Kiwi Farms can’t

>free speech for me but not for thee

Attached: 1638127575423.png (256x256, 94.26K)

>cant get .top
typical incel