Would you look at that, how fascinating

would you look at that, how fascinating

Attached: Z7yQxOnZYFM.jpg (1041x1280, 482.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBWC2p_T738
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Government approval of child trannies is extremely damaging to erica's diplomatic standing.

fucking boston faggots

>*America's diplomatic standing
America's ruling class would have been smart to keep the child tranny shit a secret.

whats up with boston?

Children deserve the right to decide for themselves what gender they are

Wyoming here I come!

it's mostly wh*te children so it's a good thing

It's likely to get violent soon. only like 10% of the population is ok with this

The north east is faggot jew central

Harvard and a lot of other elite universities in the boston area would be my guess

I hope so. The Tree of Liberty is thirsty.

What the fuck Monterrey?
Fucking regio faggots.

Death to kikes

Government sanctioned child grooming. Nobody is surprised

Part of the goal is to humilate the masses. It would not work if it was in secret.

shiiieeet, build the wall, NOW!
and while you're there drop some pride pox n shit

youtube.com/watch?v=TBWC2p_T738

Attached: tiresome.jpg (406x266, 17.68K)

frankenstiens multiplied. mercenary dr's lol, will mutilate for a fee. its a legit hustle now.

the future is going to be wild, when all these people fully develop mentally and address the decisions they've made. shit is going to be grim.

>mentally ill leftists take their kids to be castrated/aborted
>effectively securing they will not reproduce more mentally ill leftists
Good

Think about it for a second, how funny would it be if the roles of America and Russia would reverse in the next century? In that Russia gradually becomes more libertarian as the government shrinks while America becomes a bloated and inefficient authoritarian state ran by trannies.
Is that even possible?

The 2nd part is already true. I have no idea why you think the 1st part will happen.

40% of American GDP is government spending.

the way the narrative and ideals flip, i mean it's possible. wouldn't be surprised if the east in general turns out to be more of a stable region 40 or 50 years from now.

Americans are so hilarious
>GENITAL MUTILATION OF CHILDREN IS BAD
>Except for circumcision, haha

>It's likely to get violent soon.
In about two more weeks?

>only 10% of people support it
So it’s just like gay marriage? So in ten years 90% of the country will support it, and then your ambassador will come to Hungary and demand we give trannies the right to fuck kids too?

They'll just indoctrinate other people's kids at school

Holy fuck
Off with this degeneracy, Christ is King

I don't think Russia can't survive without a drastic restructuring of its bureaucracy and a focus on growing it's domestic industry in the wake of the sanctions. They were like a kick in the ass that forced people get into action to fix domestic problems

What the fuck, Mexibros?

Attached: voisin.png (500x461, 232.9K)

>Texas
>Florida
>bunch of southern states
wtf I thought those were based??