Hormones dictate political leanings

Did my blood work out of curiosity and my T came back at a high 700 ng, which makes sense given my political leaning which is fascism. Increasing the T levels of men through natural means would also make them more politically right wing

Attached: 706444BC-16FB-42C7-8574-6E89DD004B59.jpg (621x325, 42.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uncagedlife.substack.com/p/you-arent-natty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This reminds me, I need to buy another bottom of potassium supplements.

er, that's bottle, not bottom.

>supplements

chart sauce? I had 655 and the online sources i saw were saying it's barely above average

How old are you? I just got mine back and was like 630....I'm 35 but an alcoholic and kratom addict which is supposed to severely lower it so I'm trying to kick that shit and naturally raise it while I can...

Well yeah. Everyone knows that your political leanings are primarily heritable, not the result of any rational process. They've done twin studies and found that people overwhelmingly lean in a political direction determined by their blood parents--and that's just one part of it, there's a host of other things, what colors you like, favorite foods, etc.

This has important implications.

1: Whites who do not racemix probably do so because they are genetically predisposed to find nonwhites repulsive.

2: Each successive generation of white people who do not mix will be less inclined to mix than the one before.

3: Right-wing leanings are genetic and correlate very well with fertility.

4: Fertility, and the child-bearing instinct, are also genetic.

In the long run unless whites are actually rounded up and exterminated, we WILL win. Our concerns must be shitskins becoming so numerous in our surroundings that by the time our descendants decide to throw them out it will not be possible, and of our descendants becoming domesticated goyim who will march into the slaughter.

Get out of the cities.
Find a small town.
Get married.
Raise children.
Teach them the truth.

It's easy as pie to die for a cause but it's damned hard to live for one. That is what is required of you, white man. If it were as easy as dying I'd have done it for you already. It's not.

Attached: 1430942333213.jpg (743x1150, 1.08M)

>desire to live innawoods
>don't trust doctor's or their "test tests"
>Hunt and fish
>enjoy rollercoasters
No tests or vax for me thanks.

Attached: 1649766415680.jpg (2048x1152, 162.71K)

I wouldn't be so sure about your conclusions.
While fascism is right wing in the popular consciousness it is yet another collectivist ideology which those tend to be left wing.
In fact I would go so far as to say that fascism is pushed as right wing in an effort for communists to distance themselves from it and having to do with the whole subversion of "right wing" as a label for all that is bad and evil.

What you should actually expect to see from high T men are political and philosophical leanings on the individualism and libertarian scale. Higher T would necessitate this as it would lead to men being more personally productive and competitive and thus seeking leadership rather than subservient roles in life.

If you haven't figured it out by now I'm basically calling you a low T pussy.

Attached: VgtSbqW.gif (240x420, 1.47M)

>supplements
Yeah, ever tried them?

I’m in my late 20s. I don’t smoke or drink. I keep my vitamin D levels high throughout the year by supplementing. I do strength training 3 times a week and sleep between 8-9 hours ever night.

>Fascism
>suckling at the teat of authority
>sucking at the teat of a government
>no agency as a Man in life
>suckle at teat of State
>high testosterone
>obey institutions and laws
>wear a mask because a state told you to do x
lmao

Attached: pagan christcuck monk.png (1104x1116, 649.8K)

>fascism
>bowing to other men, rules and laws
>high testosterone
the Swede strikes again
I would rip off your fucking head and shatter your skull and teeth into the pavement, I would drink your from the fragmented skull that was once yours and smear your blood on the holy oak of Wodanaz. Oh, but you got a precious "state" protecting you, little estrogen boy

Attached: paGANG (6).jpg (825x644, 122.99K)

Would a fascist government that strives for betterment and advancement paralyze its whole vision and society because a flu started to spread? Are you a lolbertarian?

Are you seething about the existence of an inevitable government because you know that it'd strike down on your psychopathic and violent tendencies?

>mmm, supple bottoms

800+ ng detected

>Increasing the T levels of men through natural means

Unfortunately, this isn’t really possible in western countries today. Sure, you might up your test levels a little but not in a meaningful way. We are constantly exposed to so many endocrine disrupters from some many different vectors that it’s impossible to avoid them. Some of you idiots will argue I’m wrong but the reality is any one arguing you can naturally increase test levels long term is either woefully ignorant or running a scam.

uncagedlife.substack.com/p/you-arent-natty

If you aren’t already hop on TRT if you want kids go on TRT + HCG. I’ve got three kids so I don’t use HCG. I just pin test and keep my levels in the high normal or slightly above normal range since they keep lowering the reference ranges for test.

Attached: ACE83CE5-D583-4872-935F-2D2476F128E4.jpg (1536x2048, 406.46K)

Woa!! High test!! That’s why you are so conservative!! High test alpha male!!!

You’ll never be a woman. Just kill yourself now, freakshow.

Mmmm….