Ukraine calls for Europe to crush protests over skyrocketing energy prices

that the Ukraine has caused. Your family will be impoverished and cold this winter over a war for a kleptocracy run by a coke snorting Jewish comedian. And they want to make sure there is nothing you can do about it.

twitter.com/TheNewDonbass/status/1567076504307376131

Attached: CRUSH THEM.png (619x252, 26.78K)

Attached: The Fire Rises 2.png (607x668, 713.66K)

I could have never imagined Jewish greed to be this intense. Putin must really be angering these ridiculous parasite Jews if they’re trying to clamp down this hard. Not having heat is ten times more deadly than not having AC, this winter will be the winter of change I imagine

Ukrainians have been held in asiatic bondage bit too long, they're cargo cultish about the whole civic society thing. Especially their shitlibs since even Western leftism is sovietising at a brisk pace, so they could imagine this is acceptable.

Still I'd like to see ORIGINAL text maybe? We've been through this "OMG Drumplfer sez haiti is a shithole while pissing on obama's mamma!" kind of shit too many times now.

They make me sick

Oh no! Thank you Ivan! I will suport Putin at once. Not.

How about you jewish-slavic parasite scammers shut the fuck up? Just surrender and stop murdering your native men and fucking up civilized countries with your tantrums.

Give me money and weapons!
But go to prison if you protest!

Attached: 1661701133346786.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

UKRAINE NEEDS IT MORE!

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ukraine is **NOT** an EU member and is **NOT** a NATO member. Is that right?

There won't be protests here if energy bill preparation corporations follow through with their threatened 729% domestic enegy bill increases, there will be riots.
If this Ukrainian puppet government wants to accelerate the collapse of Globalism, nobody is going to stand in their way.

Attached: 1658264141528644.png (266x253, 40.03K)

They’re way above that. It’s the second Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (1469x1485, 1.26M)

Wouldn't it be easier to hang whoever made that tweet from a lamp post?

Based.
People will only learn the hard way.

>the new dumbass

a good jewtrannyan is a dead jewtrannyan
simple as

russia will win

Ukraine didn't cause this. Putin, the unhinged lunatic manlet tyrant caused this! Putin wants to kill all Europeans all for what? so he can seem like an alpha male to the world and forcefully annex ukraine? GIVE ME A BREAK

>for the duration of the war

Attached: 1622406117374.jpg (1080x1190, 66.56K)

Can someone give me a QRD on why the Ukraine war caused energy prices to soar in Europe? I never understood the connection

jewtrannya wanted war as much as rusgolia
hence why it spent the last decade shelling ethnic rusgolians in donbass and luhansk (and vice versa, for rusgolia, granted)
so yes, jewtrannya did this, and rusgolia too
the worst are the traitors who dragged us into what's basically a jewish civil war for the control of their native khazaria, though
the worst kind of enemy always is a traitor (and the worst kind of traitor, a tyrant)

>The new donbass

Fascists were less tyrannical than democracies

now I hope those cunts get nuked congratulation

>Ukraine didn't cause this. Putin, the unhinged lunatic manlet tyrant caused this! Putin wants to kill all Europeans all for what? so he can seem like an alpha male to the world and forcefully annex ukraine? GIVE ME A BREAK

Attached: The Wheel of Misfortune.png (525x349, 302.66K)

Where the fuck are you people coming from?

Ukraine is the ruler of Europe, they even tell what laws you should have and what to do with protesters
Zelensky is true Emperor of Mankind.

europe relies on russian gas.

>ukraine didn't cause this
shelled russian civilians under the swastika
for almost a decade on burger dime

The Government will probably implement local energy price caps and use government money to fill the gaps. It'll lead to deficits and inflation obviously but that's what they'll do. Customers notice sharp pain at the pump and in their bills more quickly and more obviously than general inflation over the medium and long term.

>Can someone give me a QRD on why the Ukraine war caused energy prices to soar in Europe? I never understood the connection

Natural gas is used to create electricity. The hysterical feminine social media driven sanctions on Russia has created a shortage of natural gas. Thus the price goes up.

You are correct user. We are giving a shit ton of money to this shit hole as it became a slush fund for the elite. Russia hasn't been a threat to us since the 90s, yet somehow we have to prop up a corrupt leadership there. I wonder (((why)))?

Attached: OhMy.jpg (592x841, 59.73K)

>Where the fuck are you people coming from?

NGOs. Private disinformation companies. The deep state, Tranny groomer discords.

russia caused it and everyone blames russia except for antifa, communist party and russian diaspora
they could've kept selling to germany as they kept licking their ass clean but jews had differtent plans

Attached: origin myth.jpg (3687x2876, 1.89M)

Where did the foreign minister say this?
Is there a source and an exact quote?