Why are white women the biggest sluts when it comes to money? They will literally do anything for money...

Why are white women the biggest sluts when it comes to money? They will literally do anything for money. Even getting shat on by saudi princes. What on earth made them this way?

Attached: whitewoman in saudi arabia.jpg (328x450, 34.18K)

>What on earth made them this way?
Being women.

I used to get my willy sucked by the town bike for bringing her happy meals.

You dont even know any white women, nobody but chad is allowed to know what theyre like, and chads dont come to this shit board

Attached: 1661285751212467.jpg (1008x1008, 120.57K)

you don't need personal expirinces to know women

Attached: 1487892920890.jpg (898x449, 109.19K)

Attached: 1656231367420.png (465x594, 329.38K)

Attached: 1505985347687.png (780x927, 652.54K)

I disagree. I think we dont know anything about them and we shouldnt so easily jump to conclusions. Although i guess it doesnt really matter, defending the honor of people who would ignore me if i tried to speak to them feels like a massive cope. Oh well, at least its almost over and i wont have to be an ugly jew anymore.

source on the saudis shitting on the whit womens?

>never met an asian

Attached: 1661311489801531.jpg (656x750, 61.29K)

What flavor of shit skin are you OP?

Attached: 1538212703948.jpg (876x960, 172.71K)

Attached: 1661289369493224.jpg (720x720, 39.35K)

Attached: 1586203667944.jpg (498x471, 69.54K)

Everyone fucking knows that hot white women are the top of the food chain in the sacred sexual heirarchy. Attractive people are always dumber, show me one person to make a groundbreaking invention that is not ugly as shit, you can't.

Rich white men fuck used up white whores because that's the best money can buy, real women barely exist because their fathers and brothers would do anything to prevent them from whoring it up and catching stds, it's that fucking simple. The women who racemix and shit like that have the brain of a highschooler, you can get mad but you should at the end of the day be glad you didn't have kids with these sad sacks of shit because you know you fucking would, you stupid fucks.

Also, all the men these suburban white girls grow up with are insufferable dramatic pussies, they associate their entire race with this, so take a fucking guess dude.

The first time these little niggers roast a bone would be with a nigger, so they associate them with all that is cool in the world. It is not some kind of ancient chinese mystery what women find attractive, are you fucking people acting stupid here or am I insane?

Weak fathers create slutty women.

Normies are literally having a giant orgy. I made a post on reddit to promote my business. The next day a GIRL messaged me blatantly hitting on me. I thought it was a fake profile but it turned out to be real. We met up and fucked later that week. Her only posts were posts about meeting up with groups of guys for blowbangs and group sex. She was into all kinds of fucked up shit. Normie girls, pretty much anyone that has social media and fits in on there, they're all having regular aex with strangers. Of course if they cam have aex with strangers AND get paid they'll go for it. They stop giving a shit about sex and just see it as a normal social activity with no meaning. I'm not sure if it's better or worse. But this is how it is on Instagram, Twitter, tiktok, reddit, all those social media sites crawling with normies. They're all on there meeting up and fucking.

Exactly, we're all ugly here, be proud of looking like freakish ghouls. I alwqys wanted to be a monster and that's what I grew up to be. Hell I've been arrested twice for attempting to eat babies.

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945121.png (615x850, 370.69K)

many of them got a taste for flipping burgers but also being hit on by every ghetto trash customer so they figure getting literally shat on a couple times a year is better than monotonous slavery dishing out poison to the community, you want honest women? make an honest society.

>What on earth made them this way?
they have the mind of children user, they don't know exactly why they do what they do... it is mostly genetic from million of years of evolution. They seek partners that can ensure better survivability of their offspring and ability to mate if the offspring is male.
Best choice in that regard is the leader of the tribe and/or a man managing large amounts of resource.

Attached: women cant be republican, stoic and epicurean.png (1143x240, 29.42K)