I'm on a couple dating apps

I'm on a couple dating apps,
I am 6'4. Average 5.5~6.5/10 face. Not fat. Not even a virgin.
Basically, typical failed normie, but not some weird 3/10 subhuman.
Do you want to know how many matches I get?
I get anywhere from 1-3 matches a MONTH if I'm lucky.
You think being 6'4 and having a semi-decent face would at least be enough. It's not. It's over.

Attached: dating-app-icons-tinder-bumble-league-zoosk-okcupid-hinge-2182.jpg (1200x675, 90.26K)

Yeah

fpbp op btfo tbqh fr no cap.

Found the problem for you. You're a creep, on gay cunt dating and social media apps.

You’re in a low pop area or actually (now verifiably) ugly

>5.5 6.5 face
>1-3 matches a month
109 countries but its not problem in obvious type of delusion

Attached: 1662208399036273.jpg (310x348, 13.2K)

How old are you?

It used to be way easier. I used to get around 100 matches a day on Tinder about a decade ago.

They changed the algorithm a lot. Nowadays even when you boost your profile it doesn’t work. It’s a scam mostly.

I'm married but watch the yt channel whest waffles and it's fascinating to see how doomed young men feel today. You just gotta grab em by the pussy.

Dating apps are gay and destroying the dating scene, doesn't matter if you're 6'2", okay hairline and earn 50k or whatever when Chad McSixpack who owns a Ferrari and has a mansion with a pool is just a swipe away, why should any woman settle? Fear of ending up alone or some shit? That can happen no matter what you do and women would rather get to fuck Chad's seven incher right now than get a promise to be able to take Chud's smol cock every day for the next five decades or whatever.

yeah, chad only. What do you expect?

I'm 5'6" with a 10/10 face and do just fine.

Face > height > frame
You’re face is a 6 you’re a 6

It's not a dating app. It's a casual sex app and women have high standards for casual sex

Your*

Damn that sucks. I get 1/day and most of the time I’m too lazy to even msg them.

>You think being 6'4 and having a semi-decent face would at least be enough.

its a female fetish, height. just like some dudes that get into midgets, some chicks are into fat dudes. some chicks like tall dudes black white ugly fat, whatever they dig tall dudes. whatever. I dig cosplay chicks myself

Yeah but women want long term and will therefore self regulate to a degree. It’s not as bad as you think

Women have high standards for relationshipfags as well, if you want to be her shoulder to cry on, you'd better be very sensitive, "be there for her," and ideally have a fat wallet, too.

Are you Asian or a nigger?

>if only you knew how bad it really is

I tried Bumble. It's shit.
Never tried Tinder, I hear it's shit.
I tried Boo. It's cool. I get a few matches every week. 5'9", otter build, 5/10 face.

Attached: 1652770394845.jpg (640x640, 84.2K)

What's your bio say? Mine says "swipe right to fuck" I get about 20 match's a week which is enough for me to choose from

Does anyone have an aquarium thread update?

>Dating apps are gay and destroying the dating scene
why the fuck would you look for a chick on there to begin with you, you already know shes a shallow whore. Red pill

99% of women on dating apps are either leftists or have mental illness. Is it worth to waste your time, money and nerves just to shove a dick inside some slut with high body count? You won’t find a wife there, that’s for sure.

I do have less luck on ones where you have to match first, I have always had way more luck on sites like pof where you can send a first message and show you’re not a moron, then once you start talking to the right person it’s easy

Change you location to Koala Lumpur, Malaysia; Ho Chi Min, Vietnam; Soul, 2nd Best Korea; Manilla, Philippines; Jakarta, Indonesia; Tokyo, Japan; Phnom Phen, Cambodia; Ventinae, Laos; or even Cairo, Egypt.
Western women are crazy and should be abandoned. You are a stud to most of the world.

Dating apps effect how women who don't even use them behave, it creates a critical mass of 200% demoralised betas and hyperpicky confident roasties that go on to have a massive influence on the overall culture.

This idea that if you personally don't use dating apps that your life will stay the same is short-sighted.

good accelerate