W- we are fighting the west

>w- we are fighting the west
>it's ww3

lmao loving the new cope hahahahahahahahaahahahahaaha

imagine if they actually had to fight the west with its Navies and Airforces hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

kill every single vatnig hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-06 11-19-36.png (713x240, 62.37K)

Attached: 1662377851754671.jpg (726x1024, 152.11K)

>chutzpah

Attached: 4793F1F5-C0D5-40F0-BDB3-70D70B7592E2.jpg (445x594, 35.71K)

>chutzpah
Mask off moment

r*ssoids are fucking pathetic
fuck them
Glory to Ukraine!
HAIL AZOV

Friendly reminder that this is primarily a conflict resulting from NATO's insistence on beating a dead horse. On continuing to expand after the end of the cold war and the capituation of Russia to western capital. NATO is an outdated organization that kept existing because the US wanted hegemony in Europe. All of Europe is being used as pawns in a US-led proxy war and Ukraine is merely the focal point of all that pointless aggression.
Russia didn't start the war. NATO did. The US CIA did through it's "color revolutions". Through insisting post-soviet states neoliberalize and join NATO. An annoying and insistent imperialism that continued for 30 years longer than it needed to.

Attached: 1pbtid_stop.png (680x576, 321.73K)

Pathetic.

I stopped paying attention several weeks ago. What military action has the West performed against Russia?

You nuke London? The west survives. Warsaw? Paris? Washington? The west survives.
You drop a fat one on ground zero for the commie outbreak, flatten Moscow and ruski b gone.

Attached: 29382a7-2.jpg (690x387, 59.34K)

or maybe people just dont want to be friends with you, Ivan

Better hope those professional armies get the job done. Not many civilians are going to defend their nations.

Attached: State of it.jpg (827x998, 198.72K)

How was the faggot parade today? Did you give your son hormone blockers?

You can tell ww3 is legit about to pop off because all the NATO shills are back in full force. I hope Russia kills us all.

The big one is when they assassinated the daughter of one of Putin’s buddies. She had nothing to do with the war and there is zero excuse for it, and in my opinion whatever happens now is all on us for doing what we did. Imagine is Russia assassinated the daughter of someone like Jake Sullivan. It’s disgusting and I can’t wait for shit to pop off. The news that Putin was turning off the gas gave me a straight up revenge boner, and I can’t wait to see what he does next. This is the future you chose, faggots.

subhuman slav cant even fight other subhuman slavs

>talks about ww3

>ww3 would be speedrun to moscow for nato

>she had nothing to do with the war
kek atleast do some research. She and her schizo dad called for the genocide of ukrainians, wiping ukraine off the map, she did lots of apperances as a political commentator on the matter, did interviews in Donbabwe and Luganda, produced propaganda for russian zog and so on. All fun and games until the special military operation hits back. Every shill calling for genocide should get a taste of war

Attached: E180AC05-13EE-4E7D-A831-1E934FEDAEF2.jpg (577x663, 349.2K)

You will be killed shills

every major war has fewer casualties. WW2 was lower death toll than WW1 so on and so forth. by now we get a measely few hundred that both sides pad to a few thousand and europe and america are to chicken shit to do anything for WW3

im going to say the same thing i say when the msm or you faggots say a disease is a a big deal. wake me up when we reach 1% of any country being killed by it in 1 year

considering most of the ukrainian equipment right now is provided by NATO members, yes, they are fighting a NATO country

there are more migrants in germany then german kids unter 5 years. dude your time is up seriously. you will not only be a minority in your own country but a really small minority at that that wont even have any rights left.

based considering what the ukies did after ww1 and during ww2. Anyone with this flag and Poland's who support the Ukies is a fucking imbecile

Not funny gypponigger

Based screencap of a nobody calling the west a Jewish occupied landmass, down to the psychological level.

Objectively correct.

She wasn’t a combatant or in russian government. None of the things you mentioned are good enough to kill a civilian for. Should Russia be killing all the people on CNN saying all kinds of crazy shit about russia? Of course you don’t, because you’re a hypocrite, and nothing you’re saying in this thread is even genuine, as you’re some limp wristed faggot in the air force who’s entire life centers around spreading propaganda on the internet that is designed to rile the american public into becoming willing to fight and die in a war that’s not of our business. History will piss on the memory of you and everyone like you.

London? Paris? Washington?

All belongs to Pakistan, Algerians, and Africans...

>imagine if they actually had to fight the west

Attached: 165806912535889.png (1164x1280, 916.98K)

russia did way worse to us

calm down Ivan

They have more nukes than any other nation on Earth, and legit have no problem using them. Plus they have their BRICS bros, which includes China. You have no idea how badly I hope this happens. And the fact you’re in the military means there’s a good chance you’re going to have to be one pf the ones that have to actually deal with this mess that you’re helping create. Which is great news.