Why dont western women cook their husband’s meal anymore?

Attached: 7EDDAD2F-83CB-46D3-8AA9-8B43C537D9CB.jpg (1242x1866, 1.32M)

>Calcifer
cute :3

i make my pregnant lady cook every, except the meat because women dont know how to grill

Did you know their used to be things called pie suppers/box suppers? They were like bake sales where women, single women, would bake a pie or supper and their would be an auction where the men of the town would try to outbid each other for the pie or dinner. And whoever one got to eat the pie or supper with the lady who made said pie or supper and the proceeds of the auction would go to some public fund like the school, fire department or police station?
Remember what they took from you

Attached: 1657460563610.png (1000x620, 507.1K)

and afterward, if he paid enough, he got to eat her pie

Women can't cook anymore, I have a natural talent for it and enjoy it.

Last night I made BBQ fried rice (Vege's are bbq cherry tomatoes, pea's and capsicum cut extremely thin and still slightly crunchy after cooking, seasoning salt, pepper, onions sauce and some BBQ premix powder), marinated rosemary and honey lamb, with fried haloumi pieces. Tossed it all together and it was fucking wonderful, no online recipe just imagination and experimentation, 2 things women don't do.

pure faggotry
Bitches cook, men don't.
We grill.

my ex used to cook but she wasn't very good at it. I didn't enjoy her food at all really.

They're tired after work. They shouldn't be at work but the managerial class realised they could double the labour market if they told women having a career was liberating. Now we're here.

because they have been taught to hate their men. any niceness towards men burns them like sunlight burns a vampire. they will do the absolute minimum they can get away with while still extracting the resources they need from you, and they will hate having to do even just that much.

you don't need any talent for basic cooking. there are enough recipes that are so basic any fool can do them on the first try.

Shut the fuck up you fucking retarded mutt. I actually feel second hand embarrassment for other Americans in the thread

Attached: FGKGDudXEAEEfet.jpg (877x1024, 122.91K)

How do you think the lamb, tomatoes and capsicum were cooked? On my beautiful cheap as chips Bunnings BBQ.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20210416_171833_HDR.jpg (2560x1920, 1.24M)

Without recipes you've got to have a decent knowledge of flavours and how certain foods react to heat, a few years ago when I was first starting to cook I tried to make honey chicken and made toffee chicken lol, now I know how to cook with honey at least.

>Without recipes
irrelevant, because that's a scenario which does not exist in reality. they are literate and their phone gives them access to all the recipes they could ask for.

Because there are no real men anymore who earn enough to enable their wives to play the actual role of being a mother and spouse.
Women need to be stay at home mums and cook clean and educate their children, while the man works and secures the future of is family.
If the man is strong, his values will be absorbed by the woman and she will in turn give those values to their children

very nice Hitler jr. But in real life women are stubborn whores hell bent on doing every single thing men do too, they will soon demand testicles just so they can remove them and complain again.

Jews

It baffles me more and more every day how quickly civilization collapsed

I'm convinced that in all of human history the emancipation of women stands alone as the single greatest mistake mankind has ever made and will ever make.
It will directly lead to the collapse of the human race.

Did you get it during a sausage day or whatever they are called?

The sausage sizzle is on every Saturday and sunday, Bunnings snags just went from $2 each to $3.50, the price was $2 for 20 fucking years.

Gook women also. Probably related to feminism

Disgusting mutt creature
Quality cooking is a male endeavor, go eat your mcslop

So yes you did get your grill during a sausage sizzle?
And I'm sorry bout the inflation

Attached: 1656161912447.jpg (501x506, 20.8K)

People want instant gratification, no time, will or desire to learn to cook, if you can't cook, you are a subhuman, that is how simple it is.

The desire to cook is what elevates the civilized from the degenerates, just look at nigger cooking compared to the western and french inspired kitchen.

Attached: 23632632623623.jpg (266x400, 17.13K)

Yes of course, you literally can't go to Bunnings and not a get a fucking sausage.

The money goes to rotary and local sport groups, you look like a shit eating cunt if you don't woof that cheap woolies meat stick down.

I can smell your vagina from here. Wash it.

Attached: 1529941121639.jpg (456x453, 38.93K)