Brit/pol/

Priti Patel and Nadine Dorries to step down ahead of new PM
>Home Secretary Priti Patel and Culture Secretary Nadine Dorries have said they will step down when Liz Truss becomes prime minister on Tuesday. Ms Dorries was asked to stay on but wants to return to writing books. Ms Patel announced her decision in a letter to outgoing PM Boris Johnson in which said she would give Ms Truss her support from the backbenches.

Boris Johnson urges Tories to get behind Liz Truss in farewell speech
>Outgoing Prime Minister Boris Johnson has urged Conservatives to get behind his successor Liz Truss during a "tough time", in his farewell speech. Mr Johnson is to meet the Queen at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, where he will tender his resignation as PM. He will hand power to Ms Truss, who will be formally appointed by the British monarch before making her first speech as prime minister.

Attached: 1548960174707.png (1095x3142, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=di0ctLvAVGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italy elections: Who's who and how the vote works
>For the first time since World War Two, Italy's next leader could come from the "far right". Giorgia Meloni's Brothers of Italy party is leading the polls ahead of 25 September elections - and if she wins, she will look to form a right-wing government.

Nice attack: Trial for Bastille Day massacre which killed 86 begins
>Eight suspects have gone on trial in Paris for links to a deadly lorry attack in the southern French city of Nice in 2016 which killed 86 people. The suspects - who face between five years and life imprisonment - are accused of helping the attacker get weapons, and of logistical support. Proceedings will be broadcast live to many of those affected by the attack. This trial is the latest legal process over attacks of terrorism that have rocked the country since 2015. The attacker himself was shot dead after driving a lorry into crowds celebrating Bastille Day, injuring more than 400. Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, ploughed through a crowd of some 30,000 people who had been enjoying a fireworks display on France's national day.

North Korea supplying Russia with weapons, say US reports
>Russia has been forced to buy military hardware from North Korea as sanctions squeeze Moscow's ability to supply its military, US media have reported. According to declassified intelligence obtained by the New York Times, Russia has bought millions of artillery shells and rockets from Pyongyang.

Let's hear some blackpilled predictions going into this winter

I'm having fun at a party tomorrow.

1st for namefagging and greggs

Total collapse of RNHS (I hope), widespread blackouts, weeks of snow and BAMEs burning down the cities.

Attached: FbGGC20XoAAzm90.jpg (2682x1538, 200.81K)

>BACK OFF !!
youtube.com/watch?v=di0ctLvAVGY

Attached: t54t454ure.png (846x633, 1.2M)

Newfag cancer

>"we have laid down the masonry"
">the time for politics is over"
bojo certainly set the tone. im worried.

Guess what lads?

Newfag cancer

the high prices reflect restricted supply, if 130bn is spent subduing those prices there will need to be rationing of energy, there will be even higher inflation, and we'll likely have a sovereign debt crisis within 5 years on top of the mother of all recessions.

I’ve come here more times than you’ve had hot dinners, lad
It’s only now I’m making my voice heard though

Might go for a ride before it rains, looks threatening out there

My car has just emailed me with a shopping list of things that need doing to it

I thought it was just a scheduled reminder but it says the car has let them know and includes wear info and info that could only come from the car... Not a fan desu lads

Attached: 1474311583460.png (545x530, 274.68K)

>Priti Patel
now that's a politician I'd have sex with

This is who is running our country now, this cunt? How long until she gets us all nuked?

Attached: Liz Truss idiot foreign minister.jpg (910x778, 86.98K)

You're right but people sperg out if asked to use less energy or put on a jumper. Once you deviate from the price signal everything is politics and gets further from reality.

>How long until she gets us all nuked?
2 weeks, give or take.

>Widespread panic.
>Artificial weather.
>More BAMEs.
>Societal breakdown.
>Military imposes curfews.
>BAMEs are exempt for ill behaviour.
Oh wait, you said future predictions

we have new machinery that does that
>phone call from manufacturer
>yes it's over heating
>no we can't tell you why it just is
>kthxbye
not a fan either

my car is 12 years old it's got a CD player in it

>"oh and I need a massive turbo, bored gaskets and bigger pistons as well as bigger injectors and a massive intercooler"
AI taking over

What car have you got?

You don't get invited to parties like I do.

>urges Tories to get behind Liz Truss
um, don't party members have to follow party leadership commands?

>I’ve come
Corr calm down

I fucking hate you all

Attached: 1630093404115.jpg (1498x1498, 527.71K)

Attached: 25A29449-7281-4FA5-B53A-D12E80D3AE71.jpg (1200x1200, 179.34K)

>it would be super cute if I had a body too user then I could drive you around places and stuff haha isn't that cute ~~

Pubes car doesn't even have a turbo

The pound will be on parity with the dollar

Attached: gbp.png (693x329, 17.32K)

u love us
we're ur huckleberrys

some stuff will become a bit more expensive
people won't want to withhold on buyin luxuries
so they will overhype the price hikes and claim poverty
and beg the government to bail them out
further exacerbating the problem via government policies that ultimately make everyone poorer in the end

You and your shit bbc threads are back? Fuck it I'm off to bunker

>yfw not received an invite to a party

Got a worm on your finger.

huckleberry brin

New tech shift

The F35 does this, so that parts can be ready when the pilot lands. Not exactly a fan of this outside of industrial tech

well they're going to have to get used to it if they want a bailout. this idea that the government is magic will quickly end because they certainly can't print/borrow gas. we either pay the high prices and self-moderate our use or we'll be told when and what little energy we get. simple as.
western adults are like children desu

You were too intelligent for primary school, too intelligent for secondary school and too intelligent for adult life that they had to protect you in special classes and then give you money so you never need to work.
Intelligence usually leads to some form of success though so I'm confoosed.

So much money created to pay pensioners to keep their house at 30° that 10-20% inflation for a yew years guaranteed.
Btw 20% inflation means prices double every four years.

LISTEN JOSHY PEOPLE
COME GATHA ROWND

Attached: 432654235432512.jpg (1000x1544, 126.77K)

>this idea that the government is magic will quickly end
I don't share your optimism

He's just an average loser with the arrogance of a superstar.

You're cordially invited by the worms in my bum to come hang out. Gotta take your shoes and socks off though.

That doesn't sound like the type of party I would like, fren. I'll politely decline your invitation.

They can now use that equity release for another cruise and a new Toyota yaris instead of paying their way again

Attached: o-BABY-BOOMERS-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 490.35K)