Can’t wait for godless eurokikes to freeze and starve to death this winter. the chimp outs will be glorious

can’t wait for godless eurokikes to freeze and starve to death this winter. the chimp outs will be glorious.

Attached: 5E962F8C-0563-4F23-BC94-F34FB5F20602.jpg (529x525, 92.52K)

I'm really interested to see what all the rapefugees do when it starts to get cold and they can't just turn on their publicly paid-for electric heaters. how will all these equatorial parasites respond to a REAL EVROPEAN VVINTER?

By chimping on on unarmed, retarded white people while the police defend them.

I dunno... chimping out takes a lot of energy. hard to do when you're starving.

£500 per month? A fucking pisstake but I won't be starving or freezing. Shit I'm buying a CRF in a couple months

My trips do not lie.

They will find some way to delay winter until ukraine finally wins

>godless
It's not because God exists and He created the world that we have to worship him.

Oh no italian winter is coming

>can’t wait for godless eurokikes to freeze and starve to death this winter. the chimp outs will be glorious.
>
>I'm really interested to see what all the rapefugees do when it starts to get cold and they can't just turn on their publicly paid-for electric heaters. how will all these equatorial parasites respond to a REAL EVROPEAN VVINTER?
>By chimping on on unarmed, retarded white people while the police defend them.
>
>I dunno... chimping out takes a lot of energy. hard to do when you're starving.
>My trips do not lie.

Attached: 1662455097932.jpg (1408x1178, 344.53K)

Its a small price to pay considering what Ukraine is going through. No one is going to freeze or starve to death, everything will just be slighty more scarce and a little more expensive.

Zombie apocalypse

>Being citizen of a litteral Sodom and Gomora nation
>Call europeans godless
lmao, mutts being mutts as always

Anyway I don't think it will be brutal, it will just be the continuation of the slow and painful decline of life conditions since the 70's

However, the gov and the MSM are expecting hard protests for the times that are to come lel, so we can say that the chimp oupts are going to be glorious indeed kek

you do realize the whole thing is overblown right?

if anything gibsfags and niggers will freeze, normal working people wont

can't wait for christcuck yanks to get their heads smashed in by niggers

nice projection nigger

>I'm the only safe country on the continent currently holding a gun to it's head and this won't affect my gas energy or food prices at all

Oh noooo....italian comfy winter is coming nooooo, nooooooo....how we are going to survive to 4 degrees temperature ....help us america pls

This will be the comfiest winter ever....from dark winter 2021 to cold winter 2022, but for us will be just the comfy winter.
I have my wool blanket ready, wool socks made by grandma ready my hat is ready, warm chocolate ready..let the comfy times hit us, we are ready.

What are u a faggot? Normal winters i stay in tshirt, this winter ill get a sweater ig

This is what we needed to finally get nuclear, stop having shrinked military budget and for ppl to realize left govs are braindead.
A true blessing from russia