Well, well, well……

As Any Forums predicted, the mandated and less than qualified diversity hires at NASA have been responsible for delaying the launch of the Artemis rocket (in b4 space is fake and gay and the earth is flat etc).

Attached: 0D621590-435E-4AB2-A388-4122554109A3.jpg (1200x495, 341.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackinventionmyths.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literal who twitter screenshot thread
sage chink

Source dude trust me

That has nothing to do with the delaying of the launch. Nothing more embarrassing than people who don't really understand this shit speaking on it. The delays are happening for the same reason the Shuttle launches were frequently delayed. Remember SLS is 40 year Shuttle tech being repurposed. It has many of the same flaws. None of this is that surprising. Also human beings aren't scheduled to fly around the moon until 2024 the earliest. The moon landings themselves are dependent on Starship. There is no real reason to delay a test mission with no one on it because of Astronaut issues. Furthermore with how automated these flights are becoming you could just put chimps on the ship and have no issues.

>leaks to come IN TWO WEEKS
>make sure to like comment and retweet!
Die.

Space is fake and gay retard.

bump for legit and heterosexual source
this deserves to be on page 1, good job, mods and jannies!
reminder that flat earth is christcuck cope

Attached: 9C585753-733D-4A8C-8409-BE4093730FF3.png (1533x824, 92.68K)

You whole heartedly believe diversity hires are competent rocket scientists?

It take Nah Zees to go to the moon.

Attached: 1581252846907.jpg (1017x752, 323.81K)

No but that doesn't mean ths tweet is making shit up

space marks are so fucking embarrassing
>jargon jargon jargon social shaming jargon

Imagine being an astronaut working for NASA right now knowing there's a very good chance you will fucking die because of diversity fucking hires lmao

I don't know about the trip but Nasa is a gov agency and have to follow the gov agency guidelines, including on recruiting.
They have a minimum quota of nigger/spic to fill and if they don't find qualified ones (good luck) then they just hire the first they find.

cope and sneed

Its been my experience that all shitskins do on any project is delay it. In general I think its just pride. They don't want white people to be successful at anything so they don't do their job. This is defended by jews and women who also want to see whites fail. I know this all sounds kinda crazy but the system is enabling them to do this.

It is utterly shocking to watch how incredibly broken German people's minds are. The human spirit has been utterly snuffed out, they're worse than the Chinese.

why cant NASA just swallow its pride and pay space x to finish its starship thingy already

somewhat related
blackinventionmyths.com/

SLS is a huge pork barrel program.

not really, nasa mpstly only uses space x and russia for crew launches

Y'all just rayciss

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-151705_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x848, 136.21K)