Okay say you made it innawoods, have a qt aryan unvaxx wife and qt aryan unvaxx children

Now what?
How do you avoid the machine to consume your childs? Homeschooling? that may work until teenage but what then?
How are they suppossed to make money?
How are they suppossed to find and unvaxxed aryan partner?
You have them not leave your yard for their entire lives? like the Amish?

Even if the above is hard to achieve, it can be done, but it does not solve the main problem, yes you may have made it but you can't ensure your bloodline will keep living, your daugher could get brainwashed by ig rap nogs and get blacked, your kid could get brainwashed at a random tranny discord and end up cutting his dick or they could just avoid all of that but breed with a vaxxed partner
Game over, game over, game over... It's game over almost in any outcome possible.

Our main problem is the lack of unvaxxed aryan communities and a way for us to communicate with each other without the glowniggers or trannies noticing

Any suggestions? If there isn't I am seriously considering joinning the Amish

Attached: 1641143096944.jpg (383x383, 14.78K)

Buy a small deserted island, build a house on it and raise your family there. When it comes time for your kids to have kids of their own, buy them spouses from a human trafficking ring in Eastern Europe.

hello spain bro
same here, daughter been good until tiktok and so on. turns now into "understanding things".
at least my son i redpilled
all in all very frustrating, impossible to find unvaxxed, pure, trad and qt now or the next generation!
>need to form a clean community

This is the most pitiful antivax virgin fantasy I have ever seen.

>every cishet deserves a bloodline
ahhh... yes; here we have the most entitled and 'special' people in all of human history:
cishets that think they're barbarian warlords.

Welcome to Any Forums faggots

The schools system is not that much of a problem if you spend 1 hour with your kids to teach them and help them learn, as you should do as a parent anyway. You are not supposed to watch gay Netflix while he does his homework, but stay in his reach and guide and control.

what are doing these demons on my thread
Get out of my thread
Who sent you?

Attached: UI4ZhkV.jpg (263x191, 8.93K)

easier said then done
if you are too strickt, they refuse it all at once and you lose them for good.

by severing all connections with contemporary languages and writing systems. Invent something new (and superior) from a blank slate, teach only this to your offspring. Make them powerful

>Okay say you made
We're not going to make it.

Attached: 1623414990942.jpg (720x676, 29.78K)

that's a good idea indeed

>cishet
???

i went to public school here and it was unironically a total waste. Its just that you're locked away for the day while someone oversees you.

Didn't teach a single useful skill, majorly female teachers that defused any sort of competition or conflict from the get go.

Any gypsie living in a woods that teaches his kids via YT videos made a better choice.

Also i went to public school with lots of shitskin foreigners, which was a massive pain.

Pretty sure faggots are the most entitled, they're not even willing to stop being faggots long enough to reproduce, instead they just spread diseases, rape children and complain about how everybody is mean to them.

Find more unvaxxed couples and buy land close. Make a small village. More and more people will want to move rural as things get worse and worse. If you have extra land you can help those in need too, those who stay in a sinking boat longer than you

>Find more unvaxxed couples
Where? is there any site for us to comm?

That's a good question. I know some personally (1 couple from work, one childhood buddy w gf, another single chick from work).
I suppose u could also meet online, idk, local telegram group or smth.

My kids go to Catholic School
We are in this world, not of it

They are free to go to college or not
It depends what they want to do with their lives

>How are they supposed to make money?

So close yet so far.
Read a bit more before your embarrass yourself like that, bucko :]

Believe God.

PROVERBS 18:22
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord.

PSALM 127
1 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

PSALM 128
1 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.

2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.

4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord.

Attached: 1662426365530760.jpg (653x707, 37.1K)

>keeping a roastie and a cum-pet
Nah, why would i want a screeching whore whom i constantly have to keep in check from infidelity, and a retarded crotchfruit whom i always need to protect from danger? Fuck 'em I say. If I go innawoods it's gonna be a solo ride.