Why are Korean men so alpha But Chinese men are so beta?

Back in the early 20th century Asian men specifically Japnese men were seen as sexy and exotic and then masses of Chinese immigrants came to the US and destroyed the image of Asian men, to the point where they were not even perceived as men anymore.

Only recently as Korea became more developed has the image of Asian men has improved, now masses of incel Chinese pretend to be Korean.

I want to understand why Koreans are so alpha yet neighboring China so beta.

T. White former racist, I used to think badly of Asians but I realized Chinese were just badly representing All other Asians. Koreans And Japanese are some of the most alpha and handsome men on the planet

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x340, 28.38K)

Pic related, Korean American Johnny Kim, Astronaut, doctor, navy seal, mathematician.
Probably first man on mars

Attached: images (3).jpg (678x452, 32.34K)

hi chang

Chinkoids are the product of thousands of years of rape, cuckery and reverse eugenics.
To compare Japs and Koreans to them is an insult. Even SEAs are superior to chinks.

I'm in love with Korean men. KPOP was my gateway.

Attached: 1656629928876.jpg (900x1091, 95.59K)

Kys faggot also it’s because of ane dna

South Koreans are faggots. North Koreans are chads.

man the standards for those jobs most be extremely low nowadays if he can become all three of them.

>SEAL
wartime
>doctor
Navy commissioning program, money and time
>Astronaut
One of NASA's astronaut qualifications from Wikipedia:
>There are three broad categories of qualifications: education, work experience, and medical.[6]

>Alpha
>0.81 birthrate
>Penises smaller than both Japanese and Chinese( Which arent already much)

Attached: itsover.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

Chinkchads are based. Fuck my sister, fuck my wife...FUCK ME if you want you asiatic gods

There is no such nation as China.
While japan and korea are racist monostates for thousands of years.

To be fair Koreans were always seen as barbarians so maybe that correlates with European style of masculinity? Japs had some wars going their way and US likes to prop up their enemies but Chinese had nothing but dirt, hunger, misery, communism, drugs and losing to everyone.

Koreans have a zerg mentality.

They're one of the only Asians who /out/, their children are fearless and all Koreans seem to regard themselves as a team.

I once had a very strange encounter with a group of Korean school children who decided apparently of their own volition to carry out an assault against a bus company.
Normally you would think kids were just masking believe, but these kids had like... an angle grinder and bags full of shit.
They wouldn't tell me WHY they were attacking a bus company office/ parking lot but the objective seemed to just be to demolish everything and set the buses on fire.

I've had very few experiences with Koreans, but when I asked normal Koreans about the bus thing they obviously understood something I didn't which made the whole thing borderline surreal.
Are Korean school children taught infiltration, hot wiring and insurgent demolition?

I hate all asians. Chinese? Korean? Japanese? All the same.

>Korean men alpha
Their gov got hijacked by a feminist cult. Worst Korea is one of the most feminist countries on the planet.

>still harping over shit from three presidents ago. weak.
And once they found out, Koreans protested in the millions all over the country and impeached her, made her serve jail time, and still keeps the cult leader in jail. I wish we had real men (and women) like that for when biden stole the election.

Attached: 21KOREAWOMEN4-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1394, 975.31K)

>they only got taken over by a femicult once
Wut? The fact that it happened speaks for itself.

Pic also related, Korean American Bobby Lee, fat fuck, pedo, cuck, prostitute chaser, funny.

Attached: stock-photo-los-angeles-aug-bobby-lee-at-the-abc-tca-party-summer-at-the-beverly-hilton-hotel-on-1152128201.jpg (1001x1600, 1.46M)

Attached: U5Sr67n.png (1000x320, 183.02K)

Enjoying your working holiday in New Zealand, Park?

Moon supported much more feminist policies than his predecessor, though. I have no idea where the meme of Park having been some sort of feminist icon even comes from, besides her having been a woman.

>loves dancing and Western music

That kinda explains Kpop.

>I was previously a racist because I believed specific races had ugly men
nigger you are gay