Trudeau threatens more mandates and lockdowns

If fewer than 80-90% of Canadians get their boosters, they might need to bring back "restrictions and mandates".

Incredible stuff, I hope he is flayed alive publicly.

twitter.com/AghasteTrulye/status/1566696358215839744

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-06 18-07-42.png (968x1040, 557.87K)

And all the mice died.
Rope him.

If I was an evil cunt that had stock in "vaccine" ingredients I'd do the same.

I BET CANANDIANS ONLY HAVE TO KILL ONE NIGGER LOVER FOR IT ALL TO STOP

Well yeah its the new norm to push the limits of collective retardation

It’s not a threat. It’s 100% something he plans to follow through with. This is just warning you of the potential consequences resulting from non-compliance.

I don’t want to mountiepost but isn’t it weird how literally none of these people have been murdered

I flat out told everyone who would listen to me when they started dropping the mandates earlier this year that they would be back by year's end. They all thought I was crazy. He who laughs last laughs best I say

>If I was an evil cunt that had stock in "vaccine" ingredients I'd do the same.
He paid in advance for 4 years of the stuff so needs to use it lol. I’ve not even heard covid mentioned in the U.K. for months.

It’s because Justin spent billions on the vaccines in advance. He’s totally insane lol.

There are still large swaths of Canada where people are pathologically adhering to the covidiot narrative. It's still not at all uncommon to find people wearing two masks, in their cars, alone with the windows rolled up. You still need to wear a mask on any public transportation.

Blaming every bad thing that's happening in Canada on Trudeau belies the actual problems this country faces. Namely that the globohomo take over of the country is complete and woke marxism is the only acceptable political ideology now.

You can hang Trudeau and his entire cabinet from the lamp posts on Wellington St and the insane bullshit they push will not stop

Tell me about the mass stabbing.

imagine thinking leafs would do something..other than buying more bagged milk

Doubt it happens here again unless he offers free money again.

Wow. That's truly sad to hear, user.

Holy shit. You really are retarded aren't you?

The majority of the country is like this is some form or another.

The only reason it happened here was because they offered a share of a billion dollars. Had no plans until then.

Hope some based Canadian will give him the punishment he deserves

Attached: 7EB1B5BA23EE40D38F46FA57EC244AE1.jpg (257x257, 62.69K)

They are far more likely to give him a second majority than anything at this point. Nobody responsible for this mess is going to be held accountable, ever.

Incredibly doubtful that most people know how their province works. No money means Newfoundland isn't following you. Most people here hate Canada.

Most people were still going to work sick and shit unless they're the gibs type. No one gave a fuck.

>Tell me about the mass stabbing.

Yeah I just watched the CBC The National report on the stabbings they posted up on Jew Tube. It was the first time I've watched it since 1983 and I just lost 25 IQ points. If they won't leave me alone then I want all out nuclear war. I refuse to live in a world like the one I see in the National.

There's like 5 people who still live on the rock. BC, Ontario and Quebec will follow along blindly. That's basically the entire population of the country

Injun on injun crime. Nothing of value was lost

How is this blackfaced tyrant still in power after his mini-Tiannanmen square massacre re-enactment back in February of this year? That should have been the end of his political career right then and there. Why do Canadians tolerate and keep re-electing this asshole?

Attached: Canadian-Horses-Trample-Protesters-Canada-Trudeau-Dictator-Tyranny.jpg (828x1021, 170.16K)

Extremely weird.
Folks will walk right past a politician or a political pawn and go shoot up a store or a place of worship.
The only shooting I don't think involved feds was Dylan Roof because he bagged a congressman.

He is more paranoid than a 3rd world dictator since the convoy. They never public announce anywhere where he's going in advance anymore, he travels with a full 40 car motorcade, and he hasn't gone to a public event since. Only secretive private events which get televised.

you'll destroy yourselves

Attached: 1639037819086.jpg (690x892, 59.69K)

>electing
As if this mattered at this point! Even if the population wasn't brainwashed and drunk on sin, as if this mattered at all!

You know how people always say Americans are cowards for not violently overthrowing their own government?
That's at least 50% projection.

Same reason the rest of the west is fucked. Boomers need to revive their messiah complex since they ditched religion, and that's easy to do when you can sit your fat ass on the couch all day without worrying about risking your savings. Just vote for whoever pretends to be "helping people" so you can feel like you're a savior too