What's going to happen when the majority of women understand that feminism is used as the forefront of the depopulation...

What's going to happen when the majority of women understand that feminism is used as the forefront of the depopulation agenda together with LGBT?

Are they going to revolt?

Attached: 1659199882815857.jpg (1080x1080, 187.88K)

They will blame men and simps will help them.

>women understand
lol

Probably just kill more of their own babies because an influencer just killed hers.

>women
>understand

Attached: 5ddcbf0f358f7.image.jpg (1024x576, 69.05K)

Uncanny valley as fuck, these two bitches are ayys 100%

Women already understand, but they’re not willing to relinquish their power. They are agents of satan

women don't give a shit about matters that go behind their own pleasures, interests and confort.

why do you think they've been told to shut the fuck up for so long when it comes to taking big decisions?

revolt against what? if they didnt already know about it then it must not really be that important

No because clearly women just do what their told socially, even from other women. The bigger problem is societies obsession with race. Once you get people to stop worrying so much about blacks we can go back to normal.

>What's going to happen when the majority of women understand
lol

Our world sucks but I think there is signs of the radical left burning out

So expect another cops knee in neck, incident

This. My ex knew all about it and it changed nothing about her decisions. Women will throw their lives away to spite you

>women
>understand
lol
>women doing anything other than complaining
lmao

Kekked and checked

Women have no agency and are easily manipulated.

LOL no, women have no foresight nor do they desire anything other than instant gratification. The maternal instinct only kicks in after the kid is born.

theylll starve

Attached: 1659871480566727.png (723x666, 157.96K)

That won't happen. Majority of women always take the easy route and prefer to live in delusion, hence why they've been used. Only way anything would change is if all tv, internet, media, "experts", the entire social fabric etc told them to. Even then they'd resent it and it would take multiple generations to correct course if ever

When I tried explaining to a woman that reproduction is a human instinct and that not willing to reproduce is unhealthy and a sign of mental illness, she responded by saying humans don't have instincts. When I started listing instincts that humans have and why they're instincts she just said "let's agree to disagree". She seems to think that women are happy if they pursue a career instead of having children.

I don't think we will convince most of these women with rational arguments.

/thread

>majority of women understand
Stopped reading right there.

After careful consideration...lefty is taller with better defined cheekbones. She is my goddess. You faggy incels can have righty.

Attached: 1645813953272.png (350x320, 107.36K)

Damn bro I know her and she just called me. Her forehead was asking for you

They'll kill themselves and take as many other people with them as they can because that will be inline with the goal.

Selectivity Blindness will keep them from seeing the truth. Women are far too emotional first to yield the call of logic. They will never see it on their own nor accept it if pointed out to them. In fact, the very thing may cause them to double down on militant feminism.

collar bone too visible. 0/10

>Trying to convince anyone of anything let alone women
ngmi

>women
>understand

Attached: kek.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>women
>understand

The women will never understand, or if they do, they'll play dumb or simply be in denial.

If you ask me, most women are already revolting, so idk what more you want.

its sad because women were really what (((they))) went after first. they could only conquer the white man through white women first but they are so fucking retarded they will never see it

>women
>understand

>women
>revolt

I was thinking about wether or not I should blacklist bulgaria but now I'm doing it for sure.

why do they always look like fetuses...???

>women
>taking responsibility ever
LMAO