Ukraine is Russia’s Biggest Weapon

Here’s a more high IQ perspective:

>So far the war has:
Made Russia more money than it spent.
>Depleted the West’s army stockpiles
>Killed tons of anti Russians
>Forced anti Russians out in the open in the EU which will backfire against them once people revolt due to high inflation and not enough energy being delivered
>has exposed the EU as completely unable to respond appropriately
>harmed Biden and Dems midterm elections chances
>forced US imperialism out of Russia voluntarily….Mc Donalds, Coca Cola are just the tip of the iceberg
>replaced by Russian or Chinese industry
>massively strengthened Asia while harming Europe and Britain
>forced Nazis to side with Jews and globohomo, thus eternally branding them as homos

Attached: B9FC042A-730B-42EA-ADFD-EDABD9CC62B7.jpg (1125x1014, 944.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg
apnews.com/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

russians are monkeys
the banan meme is the truth
ooga booga vaniggers you all belong in a zoo

Shut the fuck up Ukrainian. The world is tired of your shit and we pray that you’ll get the NUKE next.

>entire western war strategy is to wage a war of attrition
>economy bursting into flames and exploding like 6 months in while Russia is doing fine and obviously prepared to grind down the Ukrainians for as long as it takes
so this is the power of the liberal world order

This thread made me chuchle a bit as it's delusional spam as usual.

Russia is neither materially nor personnelly able to attack and occupy a country the size of Ukraine. All they've managed is to hold defensive positions in the Donbass region. A region that was already under seperatist control.

Economically you're right. Russia has won and the EU has unsurprisingly failed with its goals for energy production reflecting as sense of fantasticm in Brussels. What we're left with is two questions: Is Russia strong enough to launch a new actual war against Ukraine and if succesful continue and seize the Baltics and parts of Poland? And will Europe in such a scenario be abe to in due time, deal with the Russians militarily?

Now we are only strong because of the US. We need to invest heavily in our militaries yesterday and not tommorow.

I don't Russia was that clever at the beginning. Russia probably wanted the military/government to crumble quickly and then to install a new regime in Kiev. That didn't happen, which has put Russia into a long and expensive war.

But the western reaction has completely deranged. Europe is risking its own energy security over a very marginal war from the perspective of actual European security. If Ukraine falls to Russia, this does not actually affect Europe's overall security position very much. It simply doesn't. But Europe is willing to commit suicide to stop this outcome.

Part of that is due to pressure from the US, but the US is a declining empire. It cannot force Europe to commit suicide; Europe is mostly doing this voluntarily. Europe placed itself into a position where the length of the war actually hurts Europe more than it hurts Russia. Which is absurd.

>All they've managed is to hold defensive positions in the Donbass region. A region that was already under seperatist control.

The fuck are you saying?
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg

Pic rel is sepeartist held regions

Attached: _123959373_ukraine_rebel_held_areas_30march_640x2-nc.png (1280x1048, 395.71K)

And all of this, in your mind is real?

Highest IQ take

>Made Russia more money than it spent.
Our $300 billion in foreign reserves are pretty much gone, you have to account for this.

This is the most retarded take I've ever read on any fucking topic

Attached: laugh2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

tell me russian, why you love russia so much, but you dont live in your home country, you live in Austria

russia is total poor corrupt shithole, otherwise you would never leave it

I really think the only reason this shit has lasted as long as it has is simply due to mass media control and censorship convincing everyone that neoliberal globalism isn't thoroughly rotted through and ready to collapse with a slight shove.

External factors are now beginning to show just what a load of utter and complete crap western nations have been turned into by globalism and the current crop of retards in charge.

Europe, just become part of Russia already. We won't allow gay propaganda, we won't allow tranny insanity, we won't allow Africans and other "refuges" to sit on gibmedats - those who don't work, don't eat. There won't be any forced "diversity" and race/gender quotas at work, there won't be retarded "green" deals that close down nuclear power plants for no reason.
You maybe won't live in the best conditions possible, but you also won't live in a pod. The material stuff you're own will be yours. And you will be happier than you are now.

We who hate the globalists just have to sit back, chill out, love our families, get /cozy/ and watch the whole system collapse

found the ukrainian

Well no, we have to do quite a bit more than that, because this system collapsing is not going to be a stroll through the park. A cursory glance at what Russia went through in the 90s is a better idea of what the west is going to go through.

My family will be fine :)

>a more high IQ perspective
Any Forums has been saying this for 7 months you dildo.
>b-but muh /ugh/
Troon tourists and NATO desk jockeys aren't Any Forums.

>Europe, just become part of Russia already
The fuck, i don’t want to be in the same country with Eu(rope)ans, no thank you.
Borders closed, no refunds.

Attached: 0A4BF46D-18BC-4350-8022-42C5EAAB432C.jpg (580x411, 183.55K)

How are you posting here if you can literally get arrested for liking the wrong picture on social media?
Are all Russians here glowies?
apnews.com/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0

I don’t get this shit, popping up in every other thread. Tel me, why should he move from his rightful property and/or ancestral land just because his views on how his country should be run is different for (((yours))).