How come Heidi Klum children are so black?

How come Heidi Klum children are so black?

Attached: FF4B0083-DD32-40A6-A521-3BEB76B65647.jpg (1943x1457, 1.31M)

There are worms in her brain

She has a gorgeous white daughter too who mogs her negroid abominations.

She cannot really reproduce due to her uterus filled with syphillis

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1662447853013.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Most likely adopted

can yjuw sail an boat alone?

It was trendy to adopt little niglets straight from Africa back then. They would just say how they were saving them, seemed like slavery with extra steps really.

Attached: DB06D730-03DF-4971-B663-DC17447C4865.jpg (1024x576, 60.91K)

yeah im pretty sure getting adobted by a millionaire is like slavery for these niggers
get fucking real

Fpbp
TopKek

>slavery with extra steps
>adopted by the rich
It think of it more as dangerous and expensive pets.

Attached: IMG_0890.jpg (1280x1920, 236.67K)

>Adopted

Attached: BMWF.jpg (764x401, 29.95K)

That things shit got fucked up before it could even speak.

Attached: cidehead.jpg (539x540, 58.31K)

I had a few female groid co-workers in the past. They loved showing off their baby niglets. They tended to look like this in the pic.
I had to keep a straight face and bit my tongue to avoid laughing at those abominations.

Attached: Clown_Maid.gif (500x452, 1.08M)

Did they adopt the children out of pure charity or for the photo ops? They literally bought a human being to be in possession of, they could've adopted some hood niglet off the streets of Chicago but at the time Africa was the hot thing. There was wars, civil wars, disease, famine and all other manner of suffering. It's vanity, virtue signalling and those kids will always feel out of place. Like a pet really. No different than Kony 2012. It's bullshit leftist faggots think about while stroking their own egos about how GOOD they are how they WORRY about ALL THESE AWFUL THINGS.

>There was wars, civil wars, disease, famine and all other manner of suffering.
You mean it's still not happening now?

Attached: Amazon Prime.gif (234x161, 1.79M)

They’re better looking than whites

lmao Africa doesn't even exist anymore in the heads of the people I mentioned, now it's Ukraine.

I worked at a place long time ago that had lots of blacks there. One of the nigger lovers showed me a picture of another nigger lovers baby and said it was cute. I said the baby looked hideous & that it was ugly as hell.

She fuck black guys

>Heidi Klum
who cares about that old hole /thread

Attached: 1606587121375.jpg (520x588, 74K)