Is Trump going to jail?

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-025759_Reddit.jpg (1080x1365, 316.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MY900v0lJtU
i.4cdn.org/pol/1662419080782912.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully so then we can start watching jews die

>said one critic
This isn't Lawd of the Rangz

We need to stop this review bombing of judges

It's okay. Amazon and Rotten Tomatoes will shut down the reviews.

>critic
Cope and seethe you traitorous fucks, how about a taste of your own fucking medicine.

My litta orange nigga bout to have a stay at the ghetto penthouse. They have servants who'll cook and serve his meals so it'll be like home away from home for him.

Trump was expecting a raid eventually so he planted a "trap" in mar a lago so he could blame the FBI for stealing documents that are personally private to Trump as a private citizen. the Judge is now allowing this evidence to be submitted and leftoids are freaking out because this could be grounds for Trump suing the federal government for a 4th amendment violation.

it was 4d chess all along.

Attached: trump black.jpg (835x1024, 188.05K)

But not the Obama appointed judge that signed off on the raid...

Attached: 1657919930286.jpg (600x396, 33.56K)

All these corrupt republican fucks better be going straight to prison, including every politician who pushed the big lie, or else law and order will be null and void and anything and everything becomes legal, starting with offing scumbag cops (most of whom are republicans themselves)

Yes

yeah in two more weeks
just hang in there, incel

>holy shit this judge isn't trying to persecute our political enemies they are literally unfit for the bench they are a criminal now too

lol if demonrats think they are going to get far throwing judges under the bus every time they fucking sneeze then I think the judges are just going to use their power more and more against them
a natural human response. fuck with someone and they will protect them and theirs.

Attached: 1662327495683984.png (1200x482, 268.81K)

I like Trump a lot. But he doesn't play 4d chess. He flips the board over when he's put in check.
This matter will resolve without a Trump indictment. But Trump won't have his name cleared or win any lawsuit.
This is just a tired game at this point.

I dont get why he doesn't just fuck off to some other country if he's guilty. He's rich enough for it so why is he playing the game

> Review Bombing
> Bombing
user, are you suggest a Terrorist Attack?!
#Shut4chanDown

Attached: 1662324263623116.jpg (800x960, 123.95K)

youtu.be/MY900v0lJtU
i.4cdn.org/pol/1662419080782912.webm

Hi. I'm new here to Reddit. Just want to say that I too dislike Donald Trump -- the orange man -- and that I do not want to be banned for offering my opinions. Look forward to getting to know all of you on Reddit.

lol at the butthurt from r/communism preddit faggots

Lol literally wtf why would anyone have a problem with this