>all his muscles hurt all the times
>can't walk up the stairs in the morning
>gets super tired in the afternoon, can barely stand and get to his car
>same symptoms as when he had covid, thinks it's long covid
>had two injections a year ago, problem only started when he got covid
>problem has persisted for two months now

youtu.be/yX44mBs-GBw?t=352
5'52''

Attached: Clott Adams.jpg (844x718, 386.09K)

because the data was so bad only the people who predicted correctly are dying a slow and painful death

Attached: 7b2fbc07-fd09-4559-9e62-0f3095938fcc.png (596x454, 49.75K)

Oh no!
Whats the refund policy on those injections by the way?

Attached: 1662003094872459.png (449x478, 247.35K)

Shit isn't real, no matter what Clown show his story is, that can't be real.

This guy is such a living breathing meme. Has he been through all the stages of grieving?

sounds like he's just getting old

>Accidentally
>right

He's still in denial. He's too much of a narcissist to ever admit he was wrong.

Attached: 1662429015658617.jpg (1242x1272, 444.47K)

This guy stopped being funny in the 1990s.

He's pretty young for that though, it could really be clot related
Do you really watch these hours-long videos in hope you'll find something like that?

>take the vaxx
>still get covid
>it still fucks you up

I don't even know who he is

No, I was made aware of it in a previous thread. I just watched a few minutes.

Attached: 1662413442535865.jpg (1800x1474, 789.99K)

Have you noticed that he's gotten angry as fuck this last year? Something so trivial like a comment will get him seething for minutes on livestream. The other day he threw a remote in anger.

>everyone was guessing what path was safest
No. Not taking poison is a rational path.

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of fucking shit. Do not tell people what they think and insult them in public. Your can tell me what you fucking think you small-minded piece of crap. But don’t tell me what I think and then insult me in public when you’re fucking wrong… You got your facts wrong: you got your timing wrong; you got your thinking wrong; and you’re a fucking piece of shit. You should not live in a world with other nice people. Because I have a feeling you’re just as much of a piece of shit when you go home. I bet your family hates your fucking guts behind your back. I guarantee it, with that kind an attitude. The fact that you can come after me with your fucking imaginary problems, put them in my head, and then blame them for me, means that your family is probably getting the same treatment. I feel sorry for your husband. I hope your husband is watching, because he’s agreeing with me right; he’s nodding with me. Yes, you are an imaginary, shit stirring. Probably a narcissist, piece of shit. That’s what I think of you.

Attached: FazqMafXoAAiGwB.jpg (828x782, 90.44K)

His diatribes aren't only on his own livestreams. He got interviewed by Viva Frei and Robert Barnes in their channel.and some superchatter said something that got him triggered in front of them.

Is this a pasta? That's pretty good man. Needs a pic of him to go with it.

Anger is the natural response of the mid wit when confronted with the reality of his own nature as just a single individual in a nigger cattle swarm.
Nothing special as he assumed, main character paradigm destroyed, ego annihilated.

I had my first vaccine in late July 2021. I had the second one a month later (which is apparently way too short a period between the two, but it's what my Gov forced me to do).
I had the shots because otherwise I wouldn't be able to see my mom in her retirement home, wouldn't be able to keep swimming. I didn't want it, I've voted against the Govs that forced it upon me already.
I gambled I'd be fine taking it because I have abundant vitality. I felt no side effect at all after either shot, I've even improved all my various work-outs.
I caught COVID in mid July 2022, and it was only a day and two nights of fever. No other symptoms besides an annoying "tickle" in the airways. It hasn't impacted my health in any way. I can still hold my breath for over 3 mins, I can still run, swim, lift.

I honestly don't know if I'm either really lucky or if all of society is crazy, both for thinking COVID is anything more than a cold, or for thinking the vaxxes do anything. It feels like every aspect of this is fake as fuck.
Long Covid being the fakest shit of all.

If you're not completely satisfied any time at all for the next 25 years, you get another free donut and a nurse sticks a needle in your arm and removes the vaccines.

Sounds like heart disease, frankly.

>my only regret is not taking the booster

>Long Covid being the fakest shit of all.
Try and find an unvaccinated person suffering from long covid.

Attached: 1660295024345667.png (1426x570, 152.12K)

soon

Attached: clotting.gif (280x158, 884.98K)

>The other day he threw a remote in anger.
not a remote but his $1000 iPhone

>Try and find an unvaccinated person suffering from long covid.
I've yet to find anyone suffering from "long covid" who's symptoms can't be summed up with "I got use to staying home all the time and not working and I wana keep doing that."

you got a timestamp? or which video is it?

I'm starting to feel genuinely sorry for the guy.

There's a lot of cases of serious neurological damage.

kek. i really do have sympathy for naiive normies who are victims of this vax, but not for arrogant cunts like Clott Adams who shilled it and wont even admit they were wrong now.

he needs to get his blood tested..
sounds like a thyroid issue..

I’m Clott’s mum. That is definitely real

I bet your family hates your fucking guts

Attached: narcisistic projection.jpg (2830x1839, 727.38K)

You have to admit he's good at projection though.

These are the top comments. Man I hope that fag reads them.
Good work anons

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-015545.png (1080x2460, 602.38K)

Refunds are waiting for collection.

well, that's a shame.

>Y-you were j-just scared of a needle, we were all s-scared of c-covid.
How is this utter lack of self awareness even possible in a sentient creature.

Do the opposite of the people who say there are more than two genders and think Dragqueen Storytime is a great thing for kids

thats not a clot you idiot. thats a wound closing up

CLOTTY SHOTTY NO REFUNDY

Post webms, fuck yas

That image gave me some fucking imaginary problems, just making sure I put them in your head!

Dilbert would have created a special face mask with 100% effectiveness and refused the vaccine.

He's deleting comments pretty quickly.

I hope Shelly is doing ok.

>sentient
Do we even have any evidence for that? I mean I would say self-awareness is THE factor that decide whether you're sentient or not. Many people just let the media be their sentience.

Imagine writing one of the worst newspaper comics in the history of man, and thinking this gives you forever immutability. at least jim davis has the good graces to shut the fuck up about his abomination and his viewpoints.

do you think his death will be slow enough that it leaves him time to repent, or will he just keep doubling and tripling down on it?

The pole shift will happen soon. Everyone is becoming unhinged.
The shots they put out were just poison mixed in with test batches to see if a real vaccine will work. So whatever he got injected with clearly did not.

Attached: 1631345656189.png (1500x1800, 661.9K)

I need some sauce on this before bed

Is there a single unvaccinated person who got the long covid?

Semi-sentient

Nah, fuck him and everyone like him. Just desserts.

Fucking Kek! He’s going to stroke out reading that shit

I don't. As they love to say, actions have consequences.
And it wasn't like people just let him walk unknowingly into the trap while snickering on the sideline, he was warned, repeatedly.

>memeflag

Didn’t read

Nice cope from Scotty 2 Clotty

Seconded. Where’s the vid, fags

I dont get the hate this guy gets. From what i seen he's slowly eating redpills. Its a painful journey, god only knows how much more painful it be at that age. We were fortunate to have redpills at teenage ears.

full on roast in the comments