Progressive Bible Scholar Says Jesus Is Lucifer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzGxANtEQPI

Attached: 1662403002208315.webm (540x960, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YS-IjoeDuic
youtu.be/zlRe7ChPkho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is basically what the elite believe. Gnosticism, Lucifereanism etc...

Aren't these people literally kikes paid to pretend to be pastors or something? Who cares

>Light Bringer
>I Am the LIGHT of the World
obviously

Satan is Samael.
Lucifer is a fancy retelling of prometheus aimed at sympathy towards the devil.

He debunked himself in this vid saying Latin isn't the original language in the manuscripts

catholicism = luciferianism

Attached: 1637640971948.jpg (529x525, 92.52K)

Christians equate Lucifer with Satan. Non-Christians mostly don’t.

>literal neckbeard
opinion immediately discarded

Wtf is this gaslighting?
He literally says that Jesus isn't Lucifer.

notice his beard is intentionally shaved to be as cringe as fuck. this is pure propaganda. and it is not even well made. shame on you masters of the realm you lazy pieces of garbage

corrupted crap NIV bible says Jesus fell from heaven, not Lucifer!

>How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isaiah 14:12 KJV (correct English bible)

>How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
Isaiah 14:12 NIV (Nogged Israel Version)

>I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Revelation 22:16 KJV

Christ Jesus is the morning star. The bright morning star (Sun). Lucifer is the imposter(Venus), a fake and gay morning star.
youtube.com/watch?v=YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: 7F6EBC16-6B7F-44C6-A719-ADA90E3C5A47.jpg (1114x1187, 683.85K)

Romans 1:18-31:
>For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.
>Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
>For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
>And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Attached: 457.png (715x1128, 233.61K)

automated spambot
how is this still making threads 20+ times a day?

>That's because in the latin, that's what lucifer means: morning star
No it doesn't. It means light bringer or something like that. And it doesn't even say morning star in Hebrew in Isaiah 14

based

youtu.be/zlRe7ChPkho

I bet this guy is just as big a social moron in person as well. It's painful to watch all of those rehearsed and purely artificial facial expressions. It's like he's practicing to make a million youtube thumbnails for videos that won't break 16 views.

>Progressive Bible scholar says
I don't give a shit. Stop giving queers like this the mic.
Saged.

Attached: CD28C83F-E6AB-464A-99BD-F0FE4382E6C1.gif (290x280, 2.97M)

he's a homosexual autistic. Look at his beard

The "scholar" is a liar. There are Bible scholars that takes Isiah 14 as a reference to Satan. This "scholar" is probably too stupid to understand their arguments but they do exist.

>Scholar
Lol, lmao even

Honestly, the only thing I see here is a bunch of adult children debating about their imaginary friend from their re-re-re-re-re-re-translated Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark(TM) fairy tale book as if it were real life.

It's even more pathetic than people who claim waifus or debate my little ponies because at least the people debating those things know they aren't real and despite that there is actual tangible things about them that are highly available... God no, arguing about religion and your imaginary beardy friend in the sky is perhaps the most embarrassing thing possible.

look at his soi board

Venus and the planets kind of wobble and wander around in the sky over time don't they? They're bright like stars but fake and gay because they're actually planets.
>Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever
Jude 1:13 talking about devils/fallen angels/reprobates
>wandering stars
fake and gay venus pretending to be a star like Lucifer riding on a white horse pretending to be God in revelation to come