Is hating China a psyop to make the goy distracted from the real enemy?

Is hating China a psyop to make the goy distracted from the real enemy?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (640x427, 3.85K)

Who is the real enemy?

Yes

Attached: Attach28548_20211226_212453.jpg (1948x998, 395.82K)

no, the chinks love jews. same enemy

That's a rhetorical question, but yes.

Yes, its even in the flag.

OP

Yes, multiple military vets have already discussed the training for war with China. Even Dugan Ashley knew the jews would push us towards that direction.

I hope they train in how to swim well, and how to climb into the rescue boats boats fast in cases where their ship sinks.

That's why I hate jews and Chinks. They are not my people. This is not that hard to understand...if you are not a fucking mutt without identity.

The (((amish)))

Attached: intro-1630345407.jpg (780x438, 89.57K)

Are you a scared bug trying to distract from your hive?

They are just ZOG puppets. China will not care about any "war crimes" or Geneva connection. We have right now something you can build in your back yard, a laser with a invisible spectrum that can blind you within seconds. A military one could be made to span the length of any battlefield and maim all that enter, boots on the ground will mean nothing.

This is why they are pushing for "google glasses" for military, you will see far more eye cover be issued to try and counter it. Chemical warfare, everything will be used by China and our military will be forced by the jews to have their hands tied behind their back.

>connection

Damn, I'm drunk.

I don't think about chinks at all to be honest

No. China and the USA are two sides of the same (((coin))). No matter which side wins, we the goyim will lose.

Yes
((Surgeons))

Attached: 1606681817541.webm (320x240, 1.93M)

yup, exactly.

Attached: goodest goy in the world.jpg (960x746, 335.72K)

>Is hating China a psyop to make the goy distracted from the real enemy?
Chinese communism has killed more people than any other regime. Murderers rarely care what others think of them, rather what they say to them.

you're a disgusting kike and need to have your head smashed in with a hammer.

Yes, I believe it is, amerokikes have always tried to misdirect goyim frustration and rage by trying to turn the energy into a war effort.

It is their speciality.

Attached: WTC the selfie gang.jpg (344x541, 29.98K)