If You Give A Gay Their Way

Disgusting homosexuals in our churches, drag "queens" in our officers, flaming faggots in our schools?! If you've had enough, then it's time to push back, and I've got the perfect tool for spreading some truth: an open-source book that rejects homosexuality.

>I hate gays. I hate gays because I love my fellow man. Not like a sodomite, but as a brother-in-arms, a comrade, a friend. I hate gays because I love what humanity can achieve when it isn’t distracted by the fallacies of flesh.

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy

Attached: IYGAGTW Cover.png (1169x1793, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2019/01/31/enough-is-never-enough-for-a-glutton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take a look at this preface and decide if you're cool enough to read it

Attached: Preface.png (660x682, 122.64K)

>Is it any good?
The scholars on this board certainly think so

Attached: Anon support 2.png (2446x1814, 660.79K)

Normies threw their future in the trash can trying to satisfy the sandniggers they worship, and failed:

flyingmonkeysdenied.com/2019/01/31/enough-is-never-enough-for-a-glutton/

quite true, my fren

Attached: inner based.jpg (720x720, 168.37K)

>MUH JESUITS
obfuscating kike

im really trying to find a print copy, it looks rad. i think he also has a book on women too. also out of print.

If you come at me in any way, you are going to die. No more games. All fascists are going to die :)

So are we supposed to bludgeon the gays with the book or….? I don’t get it. You want gays gone and write a book. Do we choke them with it? Pile up books as kindling and burn them at the stake?

Ok faggot you intimidate no one

Nothing wrong with a few jokes. If you read the book, you'll see that I know who is behind the gay astroturf.

Glad you like it, user. I'm actually working on a revision of that first book right now. Send me an email and I'll make sure you get it when it's done.

Read the conclusion to see what I think. But sharing information is never a bad place to start.

Attached: Anon support.png (2199x1119, 511.13K)

>Calls anyone who disagrees with them a fascist
>Calls all law enforcement fascists

No one will be there to defend you.

Is there a hard copy available? I don't like reading e-books.

Ok cool

Gays ruin everything

(chek)
There was, but the (((Amazon))) page for it got brigaded by troons and was deleted. I did, however, leave the materials for printing on the last page of the book (cover files, formatted manuscript). Hit up a print shop online and you can have one made.

Attached: dial8.gif (360x568, 2.26M)

Thank you friend.

Not a problem, fren

Attached: saving a fren.jpg (828x654, 34.59K)

Based if you're just an armed faggot whos's willing to defend himself. Cringe if you're a whiny faggot who's afraid of guns and relies on other people to defend you.

>faggot
>Based
Pick one

Anyone who uses their right to arm themselves and is willing to defend themselves is based, I don't care what their ideology or identity is.

We should separate society into a liberal half and a Christian half. If someone on the Christian side becomes gay, they are kicked out so that they cannot harm good Christian children. I’m honestly surprised we’re forced to live with degenerates who hate us. Why would we let an election dictate our values? This democracy thing is retarded and a failed experiment

>This democracy thing is retarded and a failed experiment
Quite true! As Alexander Fraser Tytler said,
>A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury.
For me, it's patriarchal monarchies.

Attached: pepe crusader.jpg (474x269, 28.27K)