Ive been looking at moving to TN...

Ive been looking at moving to TN. I have traditionally looked in the NE parts but this is where tons of people want to move to. I want rural area left alone and not gentrified with growing governments and overpriced properties.

The sentiment is west TN is not as good or as popular so its probably prudent to move there instead. I checked racial data on citydata and am aware of the higher density of Basketball People™ in the southwest / Memphis area. Im eyeing the northern / middle counts of west TN along the Kentucky lake / Tennessee river which dont have building codes.

Whats west TN like?

Attached: Map_of_West_Tennessee_counties.png (550x135, 58.87K)

Fuck off we’re full

Just move to Roane County, especially Rockwood.

niggers

Correct, West TN is Niggers. Central has been gentrified to shit and Southeast is slowly losing itself to Atlanta refugees. Northeast might be your only bet to stay White.

northeast has sneedville

We're full.

Adams, TN native reporting for duty.

Attached: bell-witch-in-front-of-bell-home.jpg (900x477, 134.77K)

first of all, we're full so fuck off. Second, the east is the least desirable area of this state. Look above Chatanooga up to the upper east side. Still, we're full so fuck off.

Just be aware that you’d be near the New Madrid seismic zone which is due for a massive earthquake.

Attached: 1FAB0ACA-E078-43EF-B237-80AC68A992C5.jpg (1024x632, 89.98K)

Nixon here, we're full; fuck off

how are those new faggots from liberal cities at in your area? I've been bombarded here in the outskirts of The Boro badly.

your mom is the only ten I see

Nashville has always been liberal, I'm also a leftist so I don't mind. I despise Californians though. They don't talk like us, or eat like us, they drive like shit, they have no backbone. My hometown Adam's is deserted, only 600 residents in isolation. Moved to a slightly bigger town outside of Nashville that's still decent besides the police. Broadway is still good though, it's definitely the whitest place for tourism, especially women.

ill second you on the driving it's been a shit show on I24 never the less on the county windy roads. I don't dislike liberals at all and I in fact see an overarching circle to my beliefs also. But these "cali" fags are really starting to influence my town a lot, and not for the better.

Ive actually been looking at Sneedville. Far away from major cities and secluded. Its in Hancock County, not sure of their building code restrictions though, ill have to call them.

Move just outside of Memphis bro, it's PERFECT for you.

Whats your neck of the woods like? You're within commuting range to Nashville and therefore too close for my taste.

The problem with liberals is that they're too pussy. Conservatives would like leftists more if we were more Christian, and actually talked about how the jews are robbing us instead of social justice bullshit.
Fuck off were full.

mtas.tennessee (DOT) edu/search-mtas?keys=building

Here you go user. Start your search from here

Fuck off were full, also you'd die in a isolated town. My town had 600 residents and the nearest Walmart was a 30 minute drive, I had to crank gas out of an old school gasoline pump. Nothing ever happened it was extremely boring, and you can forget farmland unless youre loaded with money.

>Pic related was my towns only gas station.

Attached: download (6).jpg (300x168, 8.67K)

yes, libs need to start sounding the horn on kikes more. But both conservs and libs by majority still love the fucking kike state too much bud. Libs should NOT tow the religion line to get likes. They are libertarians because they hate a system that degrades their autonomous freedom to include religion.

You should look at Californians two ways. Boomers, who should be viewed as parasites who are now using you as a host. And then the younger ones are just like stray dogs. If they seem friendly enough, and you take them in, they'll literally become the most appreciative and loyal animal you've ever seen.

My favorite area that i have found in Tennessee is like 20 mins west of Chattanooga. Nickeljack lake is there. Absolutely gorgeous area when i drive thru.

two sides of the same coin looking to get something out of you till you run dry. Not welcomed at ALL.

>they'll literally become the most appreciative and loyal animal you've ever seen
I'm sure I'll be repayed 1000x over with votes for nigger/spic gibs and the addition of state income tax to pay for said gibs. There's a reason California is a shit hole and these """people""" are it.

Sounds comfy. And no yer not, your full after +1 (which is me).

Attached: howdy neighbor.jpg (257x196, 5.45K)

Easy squirt. Why don't you worry about the kikes moving into Nashville and making it Hollywood 2.0.
You yokels don't even have a fucking clue what bad is yet. If you see a competent young white family that moves in from California because they're trying to escape the sodomy matrix, thats the least of your worries.

Every thread you guys have to be talking about how this earthquake is going to kill me is there anywhere based and cool that I could also survive in?