Have any of the vaxxies apologized for the way they treated you and will your forgive them?

Have any of the vaxxies apologized for the way they treated you and will your forgive them?

I may forgive them but I will never trust them again. I know what they are capable of and how the quickly they would turn on me because the news told them to. I remember they respected my decisions to not get it until Joe Biden made his speech and they immediately became furious with me for the "pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Attached: 1653881837802.jpg (754x1028, 65.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJaxduFfmjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because they're dead or slowly will be

Attached: Me on the phone. Literally.jpg (1122x900, 57.29K)

2 MORE WEEKS

all vaxxed are traitors and war criminals guilty of genocide

My aunt sent me a message saying that she expected me to be at a family BBQ, she said that she didn't know what to believe with the TV and that she was "totally ok" with me not getting it because of the "possible" health complications, and that we have to live with covid. Not even a single sorry, it didn't come off as an actual apology like the one in your pic related, yours look more sincere.

No but a cashier started crying the other day when we were chatting about my healthy food and told me the vax fucked her up good. I didn’t know what to do so I told her to take NAC, but I don’t think it’s gonna help

this was after i was excluded for two and a half years of course

2 more weeks is a meme photon that describes the chaotic nature of the “future”.
the past no longer exists
the present moment is always dissolving
the future does not yet exist.

“2 More Weeks” is the essence of time boiled down into a powerful meme data packet. it is unironically a peek of consciousness into eternity.
it is a very powerful meme, and your pathetic attempts at using it to demoralize completely misses the point.
That is why you glowniggers will never win. You just don’t get it.

Attached: Reddit regret.jpg (958x2062, 845.77K)

Mine tried pulling the "We were so scared and didn't know what to believe"

Nope. Yes, I forgive them, but similarly, will not forget what they did and how they did it.

um no nigger the future is now

You too? Fuck man, it's ridiculous that these boomers believe the TV over their kids.

the key sentence in all of those paragraphs is found near the bottom,
>i’m pissed i didn’t listen to my intuition.
A healthy Intuition should have told any human in loud and blaring sirens to avoid this global chemical injection program.
It would be the equivalent of walking in the woods at night, then hearing wolves howling, then seeing a multitude of glowing eyes in the bushes, and continuing to walk forward into those bushes.
Your intuition is the divine spark of consciousness that inhabits this physical mortal body.
Those who did not listen to the commanding spark of Intution committed a fundamental betrayal of God/Creator/Matrix Programmer who gave them consciousness.
Intuition is something every user reading this post should attempt to train and strengthen, just like any other muscle in your body.

They complain the younger generations are addicted to their smartphones which is true but boomers are just addicted to the TV. At my house it's always on and they are always sitting in front of the TV. Even as a kid every time I wanted to talk to them it had to be during commercial break.

No, and no.
youtu.be/RJaxduFfmjc

roflmao imagine making a girl cry because you told her she fucked up her entire life (she did) and then casually telling her to take NAC

Never forgive
Never forget
Lost a lot of so called friends during all this. Covid has been a major black pill to nature of goy cattle.

>Even as a kid every time I wanted to talk to them it had to be during commercial break.
Holy fuck that's crazy. I guess that's what happens when TV was in their life far longer than their kids were. They were raised on it their entire life, while the younger generations tend to distance from it as they get older.

I'm not going to hold a grudge against them but will never forget how easily they were manipulated by the tv, they've really lost all respect on my eyes, they're easily manipulated so their opinion on anything is worthless to me anymore. I feel like it's worse than holding a grudge, I just don't care about them anymore.

the television is the most insidious invention of humanity. It was not meant of course to be insidious, but the technology became available to those insidious subversive elements of our human society and they have used to quite literally reprogram entire generations of humans.
The television. It has done more damage to humanity than 1000 atomic bombs.

Imagine being a useless island permawelfare nigger.

my family all got vaxxed yet nobody ever gave me any shit for not taking it

Wow someone who doesn't seem like an irredeemable piece of shit... Must be fucking nice. I'm Canadian so I can't even imagine what that would be like and I am 109 percent serious.

lol lmfaooooooooooooo even

Who gives a shit?

The opinions of the damned don't matter to the righteous.

Many cases like this. I was in the grocery store checking out and one of the ladies working there was sick as shit, she brought up how she's been non stop sick the past few months then asked me if I've had covid or been sick cause "somethings going around lately." I told her I haven't been sick in like 5 years and she just looked at me like I was a complete lying piece of shit kek.

OP pic is rare af

Us contrarian, ahead of the curve thinkers know that there is no pleasure, no pay off, no "you were right" moment that we should expect

Heck, we can't even make money off the stock market in this clown world

I had family and friends crying and screaming about how people were dying and that I was basically killing them.

I can do without those people in any future crisis.

>itt
>stories by americans being harassed by other americans over health
>3/4 people in the country are fat fucks
The worse of the COVID bullshit was that if environmental pollution and toxic food were ever going to be addressed, 2020 was the time. Instead, Big Pharma just cashed in.