What are the political implications of Mary at Fatima openly and clearly saying we are entering the end times...

What are the political implications of Mary at Fatima openly and clearly saying we are entering the end times? "The times are coming which have been foretold as being those in the end times"

Attached: mary .jpg (1470x1866, 511.09K)

They are referring to the 12068 year Micronova/Poleshift cycle.
Its gonna happen in the next 23 years and thats also what the „Great Reset“ is about, or why they named it „Corona“ as in the Suns Corona is the thing that „explodes“.
Everytime the 12068 year cycle happens 99% of all people on the planet die.

Attached: 551927CC-99F9-49D9-8600-942677A586BF.gif (220x166, 915.2K)

"See the desolation which surrounds the world, the sins, the sloth, the genocide. Pray for Russia" Russia needs consecrated alone, and not in implication with the rest of the world. Research the miracles of Christ, see the scientifically undeniable truth.

Personally I feel that the great reset, along with its other names, are an attempt to sway the general public into supporting their side vs our lord and mother without even realizing they are in the fray

The armies of mystery babylon are stirring. The great war is nearly upon us and they are trying to force our hand. The importance of this post is that anons see the war of gog and magog are nearly upon us, and you might not ever realize what side you are fighting for.

The judeo phoenicians in charge know about the Micronova/Poleshift since around the 1850s or so and they have planned for this event since they figured it out, all the Psyops and stuff are to distract the Goyims so they dont get in the way when shit hits the fan.
Their codeword for the micronova event is „climate change“ nowadays.

Not much anyone can do about it, its a solar system wide event and there is no place on earth where anyone can hide for 100% safety, lots of RNG here.

I urge you to research the catholic miracles, those of which cannot be explained by modern science, let alone Mary's reported apparitions corroborated by atheists. I used to think exactly like you user, not joking, I thought the exact same solar event stuff as you. Please at the very least look into the miracles, your salvation is waiting.

There is hard physical evidence for the Suns cycle and the Poleflip, its not a miracle, its physics.
The Religions knew about this cycle because storys from the last time (12000 years ago) survived the megafloods.
Thats why all religions talk about floods and about doomsday stuff.
All of Human Civilization builds on this Micronova/Poleshift event.
Whats interesting is that the OT which was translated from the Torah wasnt even made up by the jews but by a precursor civilization and just rediscovered after the last Micronova.

>Rome defects
>"b-but what about muh apparitions!?"

Dead heart computer whore
I weep for them

My apologies, Mary saying the end times are approaching was in Ukraine in 1987, not Fatima, as far as I can tell, its hard to even find her quote anymore on google.

The bible does not say we live in a consistently hospitable world, quite the opposite in fact. I understand the poles are shifting and that there is evidence it has in the past, but none of that negates what Mary said.

What about this literal physical apparition corroborated multiple times around the globe by people of ALL religions.

also fuck off memeflag, fucking kike.

I would like to point out that apparitions have been spotted by muslims too, like in zeitoun which was not catholic but coptic orthodox rather

how strange, its almost like this was a real event that happened. maybe we should listen...
on a more serious note, thank you user.

>The bible does not say we live in a consistently hospitable world, quite the opposite in fact.
Exactly, they knew because of the last cycles.
>but none of that negates what Mary said.
More like they were describing the Micronova event.

>“ W]e saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire“
They are talking about the Sun here.

Attached: 21612CC4-1C57-46D3-8F97-01460B66D577.jpg (1920x1920, 303.75K)

Penance, Penance, Penance, is what you may receive if you repent and listen to what our mother said in just the year 1987. Regardless of the cause, if someone came and warned you and told you how to save yourself, would you not?

There is no escape from it and even if you have a Bunker in a seemingly optimal location nobody knows which side of the earth it will strike and where we will end up after the crust displacement. I should clarify that its multiple events:
>poleshift weakening the earths magnetic field
>CMEs grilling the unprotected earth taking out all electronics
>day long earthquakes on max settings
>volcanos popping off everywhere
>the liquid shit inside the earth changing so the crust moving because of the earths tilt (europe might ending up as the new south pole)
>Earths rotation stopping and water from the oceans rushing over all the continents
>the actual Micronova and solar bombarding of the earth
>the following several hundred year long ice age

No religion can safe you from this, all you can do is come to terms with it and accept it, hope you get lucky and make your peace with it if you dont.
Thats probably what religions talk about.

Attached: 7284CEAB-943D-48D6-8247-935FFF34BB8F.jpg (1248x754, 46.7K)

You don't understand what I am saying. I am telling anons that the world IS ending, and Mary told us so. The following world war is the war of gog and magog and the United states is mystery babylon. There is scripture describing the sun during the end times but ultimately, it is insignificant, wholly because this is THE end described in revelations.

trust the science!!!!! we're all getting bbq by the solar flare!!!! the cia declassified the book with the science for it!!!!!!
lol you were wrong about the chinese stink, will you accept you were wrong about this too in 40 years?

Yes our world is ending and like always there will be a new beginning and Humans will once again start from 0.
Its not the first time it happened and everytime some people somewhere get lucky and make it through.
However its not truly the end for Humanity, just the end of this current global civilization.

fortunately the majority of the real actual hard science does not reject the bible, and the majority of it lines up perfectly with natural history.

yeah, no lol.
verification not required

>"The times are coming which have been foretold as being those in the end times"
so profound and compelling
do another trick with the sun, satan

Attached: cd.jpg (640x360, 40.41K)

Whats the chinese stink?

>I am telling anons that the world IS ending, and Mary told us so
Nope