EMERGENCY - CIVIL WAR PLAN LEAKED

Europe will be starved and jackbooted. They'll feed the immigrants and sic them on starving locals.

The US won't suffer as much starvation, and is being kept in reserve as a possible military/industrial base if necessary.
The plan for "build back better" will be a civil war.

Two main planks:
1) When jobs run out in cities, there will be unrest. They will form "Urban Community Service" groups, jobs programs (fully woke), to serve as immediate urban militias. They'll stabilize jobs with New Deal style woke programs (in blue cities), and then the "UCS" will be mobilized to rural areas. The primary activity will become gun confiscation (at first, for "urban safety").

Trump will Judas Goat the smallest and fakest rebellion you've ever seen, though some of you will fall for it at first. I don't know the full details, but the plan recognizes the official group will be fed-just'd very quickly. They'll use it anyway as a rubber stamp on full martial law.
There will be progressive starvation of rural areas, which will be mitigated if smaller cities comply more quickly and build out UCS squads.
They do expect deaths in the cities, which they want, but they intend to try to stabilize things as quickly as possible, and try to shore up the strategically untouched supply channels.
The fires you've seen are nodes in non-strategic supply channels.
They have bioweapons in reserve.

The goal is to create maximum chaos, and then stabilize from the desperate blue areas outward, building a reset financial and industrial base, confiscating guns and enforcing maximum digital surveillance and woke ideology (think mandatory weekly Maoist style political roundtables).
They will wait out the rural areas, striking actual rebellions with ever tool they have (including subversion, satellite imaging, drones, money, everything), knocking out supply nodes as they form.
Wait out and starve out, get 95% of the population, then a 10 year slow drone sweep of the forests and mountains.

Attached: spon.jpg (490x327, 39.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9RNaeUu4k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have this planned out and are going to use every card in the deck, every trick they've ever learned, and their full wallet to pull it off. It will be clumsy. It will be obvious. It's a matter of trying to overwhelm and suffocate.

Our only hope is that there's something in human nature they haven't modeled, because we've been spiritually dead for so long, so that when they push us to the limit, that thing will wake up and puncture a hole in their model big enough for it to break down.

When will those plans be implemented ? During the Fall of 2022 ?

Two more weeks.

schizo thread

Declining EROEI will give you a much tighter timeline on the descent. So research it and stop watching propaganda.

Big Bill will be dabbing on all his cattle from his underground fortress.

Attached: 1661998662481311.gif (400x400, 1.69M)

The jackbooting of Europe starts by October. Martial law will be declared early. The plan is decimation. Starvation. Total controlled demolition. Those who survive will go immediately into camps which will hold people until the "New Global Smart Cities" are ready.

The timing of the civil war is unclear. There are three concerns
1) The situation with Russia and whether a hot war of some kind, or maybe even a distraction in Iran is needed.
2) Similarly, the election results, which they plan to steal, but depending on the momentum they need to see what the organic reaction is and have it stabilized. They could also use the reaction as a catalyst
3) Grey hat legal actions. It's not about if Trump is working with them or not. It's about there's a specific patsy rebel group, which may ultimately be very small, that will be used. There may be people working with Trump or on his behalf who may yet expose embarrassing things or puncture the narrative.

Ukraine's defeat, if early, could also puncture the narrative.

A "too small" rebellion might puncture the narrative.

Generally, stranded rurals will be safely ignored. Starving and violence facing urbanites will accept anything the government tells them, and probably take the government's side. So there's not too much worry about the overwhelming nature of the conditions sealing the deal with the plan.
The problem is unpredictability in the human spirit. Will die hard liberals be as devoted if they had to face actual hardship, even if they blame Trump? The psychology of normalcy and safety being broken FOR REAL might totally change their behavioral patterns.
The political officer training course is still in development, subject to heavy debate. You need a fear based conformity system to keep the structure you build out of the crisis, but if you push people too hard where they know it's jackbooting, they'll wake up to what's going on. You want to sell them on it and gain willing commitment.

why not just release the poor people who were arrested for non violent charges back into society?

Didn't read a word of what you said.

How’d you come by this info, user?

Up made.

Guys it’s important, I need a full rundown on the Bogs.

>Will die hard liberals be as devoted if they had to face actual hardship, even if they blame Trump?
Of course not. Imagine woke urbanites actually having to organize with niggers to get food, either they go full buck breaking and enslave them or one side gets killed and eaten

His dreams. And we like it that way.

>brothas, spics, troons all coming together to form militias
theres a lot of kooky bullshit but this takes the cake

Attached: lies.jpg (475x356, 54.45K)

>the goyim know about our blue helmet niggers, what do we do rabbi
>haha yes we make grey helmets and a new alphabet name the stupid goyim won't be expecting that

Again, the plans for America are a much softer touch.
A month of panic in cities followed by a few months of austerity.
The trauma will be pronounced enough to realign to a new normal under martial law. This is when "Build Back Better" will be introduced. Some jobs will survive the economic chaos, but inflation is a lost cause and there will be pronounced energy inflation (but sufficient energy resources). So there will have to be about 30-50% of the workforce at least given temporary makework.
The plan would see around 35% of the economy nationalized, in the end, and a new financial and industrial base built around it.
There's a hope that enough private industry will smoothly fit in with this and some resemblance of liberal urban American life as it has been known will continue.
Believe it or not, the coding nerds in American tech companies are a huge asset and the Eurasian rivals are hopelessly behind (for now).

I'm laughing at all this, because this idea of a heavy mixed economy with 1/3 nationalization has been a wet dream of Marxist sociologists in American universities for years. They genuinely believe that government controlled industries with enough subsidies can price fix and drive industry labor standards so that social benefit can be extracted from private business without too much regulatory intervention. They invented this in the 80s as a concession to the idea that the "market" is needed to discover price levels (this is only a sophomoric reaction to flaws in Soviet central planning).
Anyway, Davos doesn't care. If the plan fails and more Americans starve they couldn't care less.
They're very reluctantly adjusting their plans away from what they intended for Ukraine.

The hope now is to fully commit to their total transformation in Europe (think of the US as a reserve, keep healthy during Europe's transformation).

Those liberals will be given the best equipment and food by glowniggers.

They can't seem to factor in God, faith, and love.

One after one, people are laying down their lives to advance the cause. How many more martyrs must we see? Andrew Swartz, John McAfee, John F. Kennedy, Ashley Babbitt.

It's becoming more and more common these days for good men and women to put themselves in the crossfire for the sake of justice, truth, and the betterment of humanity.

They see these actions as irrational and illogical even, because they are soulless and as are their machines.

A lot crosses my desk. Anyway, ask the other anons, I'm sure they're seeing it. This shit is spilling out in the open now. They barely care. The internet will cut out soon, once the plans and "D-Day" are set.

2 more sneeds

They'll get their assholes dilated by the 400 million guns in the US. Eurobros, I promise you we won't leave you disarmed and in disorder. If we have to ship American militiamen over there or shit tons of guns, we won't forget about you. I personally will not, I take that vow to make sure all the based factions across Europe are taken care of to the best extent I humanly can. Arms smuggling isn't rocket science and other Americans should take that upon themselves when the hard times come over there or anywhere else in the world where our Aryan brothers and sisters suffer.

did your uncle from Nintendo tell you this?

it's not info, it's just drivel & conjecture from a person who is not particularly creative or insightful

I love these kinds of threads, but this one sucks. Low energy, generic prognostications. Uninspired.

haven't read this one yet, will reply to it in next post

My aunt from Sega says we can Sneed and Feed. My uncle Chuck disagrees.

>A lot crosses my desk

Attached: 1659238770656643.png (620x306, 96.19K)

Then nothing will get done. They will sit around inside and compete for who can come up with the most retarded anti reality bullshit as usual while niggers jump around on top of car wrecks. The only way you can motivate soft handed university dropouts who sell real estate or door dash to fight a civil war is starvation

Fairly intelligent larp, actually. It sort of makes sense..i wouldn't put it past them.

It makes me happy to know you live in constant fear. Demons like you need to be banished from God's Earth.

Take your meds schitzo.

What's the point of "knowing" the plan if there is no organized resistance.
WHAT THE FUCK WILL YOU DO WITH KNOWING THEIR PLAN WHICH NEVER GOES TO PLAN? You retarded fuck monkeys.

God is not coming to personally save you this one particular time.
For all you know, there will be 2000 years of tyranny, a new dark age, a comet, a new golden age and a new degeneracy and THEN God will come.
Society has come near collapse, famine, war, utter degeneracy more than once between now and the time of Christ. We're relatively comfortable. Don't count on God, this is your life and the lives of your children at stake, not the fate of the cosmos.

Also, Babbitt-ing yourself won't stop anything. I won't offer advice, not the least because I'm not a "hat" of any kind. But mostly, it's going to be that beast which lives inside chaos, the roll of the dice, which will determine the outcome.

Prepare what you can. Don't be too quick to jump into a well-prepared meatgrinder. You probably haven't done half the more important things like learn parliamentary rules and practice them and build networks and figure out local farming and distribution if fertilizers and gas cut off.
It's not advice, just you dumb fucking boomers take so much shit for granted and put way too much trust in people who don't deserve it and it's going to fuck you.

The one advice is have hope. This plan is already against the ropes. Russia baited them in amazing ways.

The plan was a Ukrainian invasion of Donbass to PROVOKE a Russian response, THEN levy sanctions to starve Europe. Russia Sun Tzu'd that shit and and did all of it anyway, except pre-prepared economically and preempted the attack.

It's going to be a race. Can the cabal consolidate, build Europe, deal with America, then build a sixth generation military from scratch and deal with Russia (the hope is to eventually succor China and India away from Russia and the traitors are already in place in high positions waiting for orders).

Russia too has to convince the others that WEF is too dangerous and malicious, that Russia can actually beat them (if they work together). 1/2

your only hope is to convert to Orthodoxy and move very close to a monastery in the desert or woods.

hello jack
what is the plan for canada?
how does the vaccine factor in this scenario?
when are we going to see the dead?
where the part were the plebs start going 1789 on the politician, media and doctor for the vax?
where the safezone?
how muslim nation will react to this ?
do you know PTPN22?

>Two main planks:
>1) When jobs run out in cities, there will be unrest. They will form "Urban Community Service" groups, jobs programs (fully woke), to serve as immediate urban militias. They'll stabilize jobs with New Deal style woke programs (in blue cities), and then the "UCS" will be mobilized to rural areas. The primary activity will become gun confiscation (at first, for "urban safety").
>will
I live inside Chicago proper, not the suburbs, and there's parts of the city that already has private security disguised as "community services." They're armed and pretty much act like private cops. There's Protexa and just today, I saw a convoy of ECCS operating in The Loop. Shit is about to get real soon.

There's a huge brain drain problem. The IQ-capital (a secret metric they really do in fact pay attention to) is all in the West. Not to mentioned trained and experienced people.

Think about this like an RTS. The cabal is building their base and resource stack with some tech upgrades and waiting for the cooldown.

Russia has to completely restructure, and then get allies who themselves have to unfuck their production and might just switch to the other side.

As for America, they really do believe they can overwhelm us and there's just no room for their plan to fail. The worst that happens is that more die and starve than intended. Either way, America's industry is plan B. Europe is their intended "super carrier" mega fortress.

How to make photon rifles and cannons
youtu.be/a9RNaeUu4k0

Attached: 1662347874647269m.jpg (768x1024, 113.17K)

How is that going to feed you?

Reality is quite mundane.
Although, I'd hardly call what's coming uninteresting.

you might be joking but this shit is actually happening down here.

Where are the documents? What's leaked here?

I always trust spongebob. thx buddy

by hope, I mean eternal life. forget this existence. we fast a lot, btw.

Attached: IMG_20220904_224933_535.jpg (785x559, 109.02K)

It’s very uncommon for mankind to link itself with everything in the world with striking similarity to Babylon. The effect will be the same. the reason why it’s mentioned is because mankind tried to ascend to God overcoming materialism but rejecting Gods commandments. So it was cast down. in a universe with entropy I can understand why a perfect being would reject such advances if they knew the only way it was going to work is if you get everything right, which is impossible for mankind obviously.

Why not a near IR laser to defeat visual detection?

The issue with rurals is that if they are starved fully, they might finally get off their asses and organize. A snowball rolling down the hill.
There are some bullets about why this might not matter

1)A quick and sudden starvation won't permit organization at a large enough scale
2)It will be easy to identify and subvert any organization activities and agents and systems are already in place to at least do work in this area.
3)It won't be too hard to run out the clock, and rurals are aging, vastly overweight, (there's an IQ deficit), and the UCS will be ready to "restore order" one rural city at a time. They are hoping guns come out in this case, it will make everything simpler.

I will give this advice. I'm not saying don't fight. I'm saying you have to talk to each other, trust but verify, figure out how to farm, to distribute, figure out how to settle disputes, dispense justice without government. Learn how to take the time to talk out an issue and avoid passions. Don't resort to the cheap way out of someone saying Jesus is coming and you don't have to actually do the hard work.

That's far far more important than winning any fight, because if you can't do that, you're screwed.

Again, the cabal is very confident about their ability to lock down the rurals.

Like I said, it's the unknowns of whether some unknown human spirit will awaken and defy expectations.
Y'all are going to hate this, but the cabal would LOVE it if rural Southern race wars start.