Savings

How much do you save per month? Apparently from what I’ve read, most people don’t save shit, or live paycheck to paycheck. Some people don’t even have a thousand dollars saved up somehow. What the fuck are these niggers doing with their money? Don’t tell me living expenses either, because they sure as hell don’t pay rent on time, but can buy rims and new iPhones whenever they want. I save over 90% of my paychecks each month, only paying rent, groceries, and occasionally will buy something nice for myself, but even then it’s not something stupid expensive or top of the line, related to my hobbies.

Attached: C13D07AC-A636-4C48-B99F-15578A5F1A37.png (276x183, 116.4K)

i live with my mudder and farder and save half my salary and put it into gold and silver.

I DON'T SAVE SHIT NIGGA.
I USE DAT MONEH
I BE LIVING DA LUXURIOUS AND LAVISH LYFESTYLE MANG

Most people treat savings like fun money and just come up with random coomsoomer shit to spend it on.

I’m almost 30 and have nearly half a million saved up. What the fuck are these niggers doing with all their money? Is it really that hard to just get a six figure job and not spend more than you can afford? Niggers will scale their cost of living to their earnings. My cost of living stays mostly the same but my income goes up, therefore making my lifestyle easily more sustainable.

six figure salaries are well above the american average. Probably top 10%.

data mining thread

>rent
>car payment
>bills
>booze
>cigarettes
>weed
>Shaniqua's snacks
That's the trend I have noticed with niggers. All it takes is them legal fees and a nigga finna be broke.

Attached: 1659273703261631.png (396x630, 139.53K)

Imagine being proud about saving money and running it in profitable ventures. Are you a nig?

Poor fag detected.

Atm about $625 a week. Ideally I will get that up to $1000 a week but I need to cut a few bad habbits and have a look at my incoming mad out going expenses to re budget for it

I don’t need to invest in bullshit. I have more money than you will ever have.

your equation doesn't add up.

What is your income and what are your expenses? Break it down for me user and I will try to help you.

I'm broke af and I work two jobs with a BAS degree.

Because you’re a nigger. What do you do for work, what did you major in, where do you live roughly, what is your income and expenses?

I appreciate the offer but I can sort that myself. I've done it before but my circumstances have changed aswell as both income and expenses. Weed and alcohol are the biggest income drains. I'm going to try get a raise sorted at soon also

Drugs. Nigger tier.

> over 90%

Ohh ok

Retail @ $15/hr and I make glass pipes. My rent is 2400. My degree was general studies. All of my money goes to rent and bills and my landlord raises rent every single year.

I agree. That's why I need to quit. It's such a net negative literally anyway you look at it. Atleast I'm saving something and trying to improve myself. That's more than most people can say

Good for you user, im quitting weed right now, it ain't easy. Enjoy the wierd dreams!