Who's in the wrong here

Who's in the wrong here

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 12-28-04 Indian American charged with hate crime over racist attack on fellow Indian in California Taco Bell.png (750x933, 492.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ukznXQ3MgN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America

fat bearded retards.

Indian people love taco bell because they can readily make everything vegetarian.

whose pooing who?

was it caste crime?
interreligious?

Even shitskins are sick of shitskins. Anyways, the pajeet who made the racist attack wasn't in the wrong at all, pajeets need more shit handed to them for invading western countries like fleas.
I am fucking sick and tired of seeing them everywhere

saw a poo girl at tim hortons today wearing yoga pants. wanted to punch her in the face and do the needful so bad bros.

>California
>2 Indians
>Taco Bell
Lol wtf, Indians mostly populate east coast and then they're in Taco Bell lmaoo

Can a Nigger be charged for a hate crime against other niggers?

The immigration system.

Sometimes a member of an ethnic minority will berate another member for making them all look bad.

wtf Indians can be Hipsters now?

TFW you realize that we are obsessed with hate crimes because we culturally adopted Jewish viewpoints after we let them into America after WWII.

Attached: 1625827429242.gif (340x324, 407.91K)

male poos like beards.

Taco bell for serving them

Dravidian and Sikh. There're not the same.

Hopefully that guy got what he was Sikhing for!

Feather indian, or dot indian?

Attached: 1654094595159.gif (350x270, 166.34K)

why are sikhs so big? I bet they can beat up anyone in india.

whoever charged him

>getting in a fight in a Taco Bell

If you're ever at a low point to where you are forced to eat at a Taco Bell why on earth would you interact with anyone outside of apologizing to them about how big of a loser you are?

He looks like a bro. I’d ask him if he’s got a sister

The Indian

whoever didn't say good morning sir first.

also it makes them poo which they love.

Link to video?

This is so stupid. The guy was being rude and obnoxious but he didn't hit him. The only thing he probably hurt was his feelings. "Hate crimes" is Orwellian BS. Besides, poohs need to made to feel uncomfortable in the West. They don't fucking belong here. I'm just as prone to be rude to Sikhs as this Sikh was rude to his fellow pooh.

>why are sikhs so big?
It's punjabi's in general. They have the highest percentage of aryan/iranian/greek/timurid/mughal warrior dna. The rest of the country are vegatarian pacifists who think fucking troons is a religious duty.

That’s sirs my buddy friend.

kek. doesn't make any sense I tells ya.

Wypipo

It's always White Supremacy

>listen street shitter.....

Was it anything like this funny Indian on Indian hate crime?

youtu.be/ukznXQ3MgN0