Lucas / Keffals wants to erase this from the internet because he is a confirmed pedophile

Lucas / Keffals wants to erase this from the internet because he is a confirmed pedophile

Attached: 1662415959774700.jpg (3739x8774, 3.07M)

Keffals won, Jewsh is going to wake up and crypost on poa.st about it.

Leave the poor girl alone. She literally isn’t hurting anyone

Kiwifarms lost

Fuck troons
Homos

Only cis women are allowed to groom little boys!

Attached: ok groomer.jpg (2340x1271, 643.09K)

>no one's going to bother to counter this
Lmfaooooo

yes

yes

bump

yeah

No one cares about lead brain poisoned boomers coomer posting to twitter and she get got charged for it.

Wow, twitter republicans owned! I guess groomers aren't so bad after all.

>he's now defaming queen keffals on another platform
Oh no no no. I guess Any Forums really is next!

>thinking the cabal which thrives on fucking kids will side with anti kid fuckers at all
your first day on the internet pal?

Bump. Spread this everywhere. Trannies are disgusting and everyone needs to stop deluding themselves that this is somehow about "freedom". There is no answer to the pervert problem except throwing them off rooftops, and normies need to understand the scale of degeneracy we're dealing with here.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could also provide the individual images to spread.

bump

Sadly, Guinea worms were nearly eradicated until homosexuals began spreading them through sexual contact.

Attached: guinea worms.jpg (1134x831, 549.21K)

>Poa .st
Rather comfy place. Hope it lasts longer than a week.

You'd fuck her if you were a 14-year-old boy, don't lie

MODS

I'm not going to suddenly say tranny freaks grooming children is ok because some randoms are Twitter NICEposted and yes there is a different standard between real women and faggots trying to impersonate women