This is the only right wing musician capable of making good music

Honestly pretty sad.

Seriously give me some other examples. Don't point to Ted Nugent or some eccentric nazi black metal band that no one has heard of ~ because that isn't music, it's shit. Give me some examples of right wing musicians who actually make worthwhile music for fuck sake.

Attached: ap22138474856327-11fe75444ef872b494e574cc7892e441eeb63d52.jpg (2133x1600, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtLhPeLB9bA
youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZqRy3y00g
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z1rFzxPIz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is this guy?

He went on a based rant in the 1970s at a concert telling all the non-Whites to get the fuck out of England. Anyone have the clip?

fucking zoomer

He invented Fortnite

>Ted Nugent
Isn't he more of the MAGA-Tard variety? He might even be a jew.

Attached: bing_crosby.jpg (1047x1572, 177.64K)

not explicit rightwing but i really enjoy old manowar lately

I always liked Calpaton's version of Crossroads: youtube.com/watch?v=MtLhPeLB9bA

Dave mustaine and billy corgan are still alive and they are two of the greatest minds in music history. Some of the greatest pioneers of rock were right wing as shit...unfortunately they are dead. You're a fucking idiot. You should spend some time at ligma.

Literally every musician from 50+ years ago would be considered extreme right wing and immediately canceled by the faggot mafia that runs the left today.

I'll give guys like this special treatment since they are from a different time where everyone is a conservative. It all changed in the 60s.

xurious

you really have weird heroes, Any Forums:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZqRy3y00g

listen to this and tell Me he's not based:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z1rFzxPIz8

Death to kikes

Attached: bh.jpg (850x509, 174.7K)

john scofield is full on natsoc.

Attached: a_main_JohnScofield.jpg (1000x1000, 194.4K)

fuck you

The guitarist of ramones. Vocalist of King 810 and guitarist of iced earth were at jan 6.

Theres honestly not many brave enough to stand up to this modern homoism cause their labels are probz all run by jews who will financially castrate them if they say the wrong thing.

Roger Waters. Hes so left wing hes gone full circle and is now a fascist

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know?
>Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country.
>Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white.
>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here.
>This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Attached: clapton.jpg (859x560, 58.29K)

Pantera is pretty based and right wing iirc

Morrissey

Yea actually

cheesy garbage, sorry.
Most of are left wing now and maybe it's because they don't want the PC mafia coming after them for all the stuff they did in the past. Consequences of existing during the internet era, perhaps? It's a shame that it has all come down to this.

Neil Peart
Van Morrison
Kanye West
Morrisey

Disturbed gets so much shit for basically being the Nickelback of "hard rock". Still, I like their stuff, their later stuff really went hard against the media.

>Van Morrison
i forgot about that. he wrote that song about the jews recently.

that's it. hard to imagine he said that. different time. they have not canceled him, though.