"Got danged immigrants is taking our jerbs!!"

Attached: IMG_20220905_220838.jpg (1080x1879, 734.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/12/20/president-trump-commutes-sentence-sholom-rubashkin-ex-iowa-slaughterhouse-executive/971291001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgotten_man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah it sure would be a shame if we didn’t import millions of wage slaves to do shitty jobs.

I want to live on a farm.

Doesn't matter what the job is - how brutal, exhausting, dirty, shitty, miserable... There will always be an American willing to do it for the right price.

"42061
""farmers""

MUH BASED TRAD HEARTLAND FARMERS BLUT AND BODEN NATURAL CONSERVATIVES

Why do they have to migrate? Why not simply seasonal workers with a working visa?

If they made them citizens wouldnt they just quit and find a real job?

Kek. They're doing similar to this in Australia

We deliberately don't enforce migration law so that we have a permanent exploitable underclass of illegal resident labor. If we gave them "migrant visas" they'd just vanish into the interior as soon as it expired

>price2high
Is the solution to eat less goyslop rather than allow non-Whites access to our public schools and our women? No?

ueless ppl who cant be of value i ntheir country dont often add value here.

>seasonal farmworker
so once again, rather than raising wages so that legal citizens will work their shitty jobs, they want to continue using temporary illegal immigrants to do free slave labor with the promise of citizenship after a period of time, then the next wave of illegals come in for some free citizenship. I think we used to call them indentured servants

(((Farmers)))

painfully forced meme

Between this and farm subsidies I'm failing to distinguish the difference between MIGA-voting farmers from inner city liberals.

im a mexican field worker and we always get the occasional black guy that signs up. They only last a day. Whites never do this job though. Whites can do the easy shit like picking grapes though and they are usually related to the owners.

>Pay people not to work
>Paying people not to work causes inflation
>Do nothing to discourage illegal immigration
>Give illegals all of the subsidies
>They shit out half a dozen kids raised on taxpayer subsidies.
>Parents nearly undeportable
>Kids grow up citizens and get paid not to work

Attached: 1662034866289179.jpg (720x703, 38.63K)

I don't ever want to work. I just want to be on my cellphone playing candy crush.

Attached: 2c8d83cd22fccbfd71dc35e58a4840c2.gif (500x213, 412.29K)

I kept telling you lads industrial farmers are niggers and jews.

What's wrong with going on a nation diet? I'd prefer that to the alternative: abused White children, raped White women, and dead emasculated White men who were obstructed by the FBI and the ADL to prevent the former two.

sure you are bud

The problem with workers shortage in agricultural industry is that the industry doesn't make you any money and you should buy the crops from us instead

Horseshoe theory playing lead guitar

>import more immigrant for cheap labor they said everything will be fine they said

Or subsidize the industry more if that makes more financial sense

>farmers
There are no farmers anymore, just corporate leeches. They're the ones asking for spics.

>Farmers
By that they mean Jews running massive agricultural companies.

What they're really saying is 1 person needs to make 100 million dollars a year vs 100 people making a million dollars. It's that simple. Centralized food production has been a disaster for humanity and society as a whole.

Just throw in something about black dicks if you're going for this much of a lazy scattershot

I mean, you aren't wrong.

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2017/12/20/president-trump-commutes-sentence-sholom-rubashkin-ex-iowa-slaughterhouse-executive/971291001/

This is sensible though. Great farmland in the northeast is being totally underutilized because California has an unlimited supply of cheap illegal labor.

You use to be able to get them up here and all you had to do was provide housing and make sure their kids could have time for school. It was fine.

Now we have to suck every ounce of water out of half the country to make almond milk and shit in California. It’s not better farmland it’s just being artificially empowered by massive irrigation.

I won't gainsay a Haitian's natural right to access White women.

Illigal immigrants don't pay taxes and can live like kings off under the counter wages and gibs. White people are deliberately forced out of labor jobs by big corporations and useful leftist idiots.

Bs. I am a crop consultant and I can assure you that the farmers planters and combines are more than sufficient to meet all of their labor needs. If anything they need more mechanics for when their shit goes down.

How can you exploit those, who can just welfare and chill?

The free market should fix this with new innovations but something tells me those innovations exist but farmers don't want to pay for them

Get the fuck out of our country, spic.

smaller farms worked by the people that own them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgotten_man

>Yale University professor William Graham Sumner appears to be the first to use the phrase "the forgotten man", in his 1876 essay. His algebraic definition of the forgotten man was "C", who is coerced into helping the man at the economic bottom "X", by "A" and "B" who demand charity for "X".[4]

As soon as A observes something which seems to him wrong, from which X is suffering, A talks it over with B, and A and B then propose to get a law passed to remedy the evil and help X. Their law always proposes to determine what C shall do for X, or, in better case, what A, B, and C shall do for X... What I want to do is to look up C. I want to show you what manner of man he is. I call him the Forgotten Man. perhaps the appellation is not strictly correct. he is the man who never is thought of.... I call him the forgotten man... He works, he votes, generally he prays—but he always pays..."

We had nearly 150 years to learn this lesson. Maybe 2023 will be our year!

>"farmers"
What they really mean are factory farm corporations, not "farmers"

Just another day in mainstream media lying to your fucking face

>Farm workforce shortage = Farmers don't want to hire Americans who want to be paid more than some fucking illegal who will work dirt cheap

Don't these farmers get tax payer money, a lot of the farming is automated now, but now they want to flood the country with more dirt cheap brown people to subvert the American worker. Remember to laugh when you are told these farmers are salt of the Earth people that hold conservative values.

You gotta be shitting me
OUTSOURCE THE FARMING LIKE YOU OUTSOURCED THE FACTORIES YOU MOTHERFUCKING KIKES! THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS SOON UPON US YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!