Trudeau's Secret Cabinet Docs Released in Court Case Discovery - Lockdowns Again in the Fall

My fellow Leafs, what do you make of this?

They will have to hold me down and force me to boost the juice.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-09-01-at-4.07.05-PM.png (1168x779, 568.91K)

>They will have to hold me down and force me to boost the juice.
they will euthanize you if you dont get vaxxed

Attached: 1645234449088.jpg (1280x720, 639.43K)

Canastration

How are you Canadinx coping?

Vaccine mandates are on a provincial level though. Trudeau has no power over vax mandates beside border control, plane/train travels.
He can't do shit

That just means it's provincial police who will get ventilated first.

Well governments put lots of effort creating and spreading their covid so they could force their injections into everyone. Like as if Pharma Terrorists like Justin Trudeau are going to stop now.

Provincial police is managed by provinces. Trudeau can't do shit.

not complying. fuck you csis and rcmp.

Well I guess I'll have to take them with me then

wouldnt it be cool if
candians just like
told the queen
to like
fuck off

He will start withholding things from the provinces who don't do what he says.
Look at how the CCP governs and you will know how Trudeau wants things to operate.
Shit flows downhill.

This is going to be the most fucked winter yet

We're just coming out of our winter, one of the coldest on record, so cold in fact that it was colder than most Canadian summers. They never got around to putting any restrictions in place again here in Queensland, they talked about it when the hospitals were full of flu patients but nothing more.

You guys are being dramatic bitches. Trudeau won't do shit because he can't do shit. All the political capital behind the vax has evaporated. Think back to a year ago today - normies were seething at anyone who hadn't gotten it because they were convinced that if everyone gets it then we can literally end COVID, and adverse reactions to the vax were seen as a ridiculous myth or statistically irrelevant edge case. There is none of that now. All that's left is damage control; backpedaling on the policies without having to explain why they're suddenly not needed anymore and myocarditis is a right wing myth

god i hope so

I guess we will see when Oct 17 passes how things are going to go. Trudeau said himself that they've bought these shots for 5 years out I can't see them not just dropping this whole agenda.

nothing will happen just like those 'leaked emails'. all a bunch of bullshit. COVID is over.

Well I guess after all this time I'll have to finally man up and get the clot shot. Ohhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo trooducks won :^(

Attached: 1657161610862.png (670x1004, 691.29K)

kek, I like the shoop

Except that 90% of that plan was implemented. If covid was over they wouldn't be signaling booster shots every 90 days.

Then the provinces will gradually all separate away from Ottawa and their bullshit. I think you underestimate just how sick of the bullshit we really are.