HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Tim Pool declares Civil War has commenced

Attached: timpool.png (1305x846, 628.65K)

Not watching your shitty podcast Tim

Attached: you-may-also-like.png (720x361, 171.75K)

I'm so fucking tired of Tim being a faggot. Wake me up when he shoots someone while they're trespassing.

how many times must a moron make a failed prediction before he's ignored?

Death to kikes

Who or what is a Tim Pool?

who is tim pool

Attached: EAD001A4-7C4C-4B1C-A99D-5518E8245E63.gif (360x244, 3.04M)

irrelevant kike eceleb working for pissreal

Attached: (((tim pool)))'s sister.jpg (2280x1080, 712.26K)

Only thing he's shooting are kick ass rock music videos.

Tim Pool is a state of mind.

>Pim Tool
Person Infected by Mossad

>Tim Pool declares Civil War has commenced
damn, if Tim Pool is saying that, you know it's really popping off because he's not one for hyperbole, especially on matters like this

Beanie and toupee salesman.

wtf is the left even doing? lol biden really did again today said we should kill all white people and all people on the right.

I hope they arrest and execute tim pool on live television. i would vote for that

i hope they fully cancel him really soon. he is such annoying leftist grifter faggot.

America is already in a civil war. It's not that hot yet and those who want to preserve the good old USA is already losing.

Attached: red team plan and some redpills.png (1315x2280, 675.77K)

>Tim Pool said something

Attached: whoop da freaking da.gif (370x278, 2.57M)

Any Forums reporting on Tim Poole reporting on FOX reporting on MSNBC reporting on Joe Biden.

Attached: lucifur is a dick.gif (330x270, 2M)

>The Civil War is HERE Says Democrat Media
>Tim Pool said
buy an ad retard

This is cute and all but an actual war breaking out in the US could be quashed in an afternoon. All you would need to do is go to the Hamptons, or Bel Air, or Martha's Vineyard, or Princeton and just burn it to the ground. Not even hurting anyone btw you can give the locals warning and allow them to evacuate.
This would simply send a message to the wealthy that unlike overseas wars, they, and most important to them their property, is in play. It would end overnight if the scumbag banker/professor/diplomat thought that 6-figure painting they show off at dinner parties is in danger.

Triggered faggot.

we're in a civil war minus political assassinations and miltia formations basically, the opposition right now is anyone who opposes the current liberal world order aka globalism, states are starting to claw back their power from the feds

They'll nuke you before they let you destroy "their" stuff. Any situation in which you torch their homes will be immediately countered by the national guard. Once that happens, it's out of everyone's hands. Resistance mounts and the war begins in earnest.
The war of burger independce ignited over a standoff in fort sumter.