The AntiChrist is the Catholic Church

As a Lutheran I agree with Martin Luther that the antichrist is more than just a person. It’s people, entities, organizations colluding together.
The antichrist is the papacy of the Catholic Church. The Jews. What are the political implications of this?

Attached: MartinLutherPapacyAntichrist.png (1170x909, 583.63K)

The most crucial problem with the Roman Catholic Church is its belief that faith alone in Christ is not sufficient for salvation. The Bible clearly and consistently states that receiving Jesus Christ as Savior, by grace through faith, grants salvation (John 1:12; 3:16,18,36; Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10,13; Ephesians 2:8-9). The Roman Catholic Church rejects this. The official position of the Roman Catholic Church is that a person must believe in Jesus Christ AND be baptized AND receive the Eucharist along with the other sacraments AND obey the decrees of the Roman Catholic Church AND perform meritorious works AND not die with any mortal sins AND etc., etc., etc. Catholic divergence from the Bible on this most crucial of issues, salvation, means that yes, Catholicism is a false religion. If a person believes what the Catholic Church officially teaches, he/she will not be saved. Any claim that works or rituals must be added to faith in order for salvation to be achieved is a claim that Jesus’ death was not sufficient to fully purchase our salvation.

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce3.jpg (1070x1321, 292.66K)

All religion is retarded. People argue over which one is real...none of them are real.

Dude suffered greatly from scrupulosity. Confessions that lasted 2-3 hours long. It's easy to understand why he flipped a switch and went full faith alone not long after. Now, he did have legitimate criticisms of the Catholic Church, but when they didn't immediately reform to his liking and he was exiled, he went schismatic. Again, completely understandable. It's a shame too. Because you can clearly see he was just trying his best, but he and those stood around him were poorly formed. But the Church addressed his and others' criticisms during the counter-reformation. And really began cracking down on the abuses within the church, allowing the translation of the Bible into the vernacular, etc. I find no reason to protest the Catholic Church today. Hence why I joined this year.

that's like saying you like taco bell but you don't like pepsi
they're the same company
fuck protestants and fuck catholics too they're all the same

They are fundamentally not the same.

I'd also like to point out that the reformation and following expansion of the gospel to the four corners of the earth is proof of what Jesus said when he said the gates of hell would not withstand the church. The Catholic church is one of Satan's most successful strategies at leading people away from Christ, by making them the next Pharisees. They teach you can save yourself

neither are taco bell and pepsi
yet they're still run by the same greedy fuckheads

Faith alone is explicitly condemned in the book of James. A book which Luther considered dropping from the Bible.

You are saved solely by God's grace. Faith alone doesn't cut it. You can't work your way into heaven either. We would say that works are an outward expression of one's faith. Baptism, confirmation, and so forth are the ordinary means by which someone enters into covenant with God and are outward expressions of their faith. Works through faith is what we should strive to do as per St. Paul

As a former protestant, I feel like Catholics and Protestants are talking past each other on this subject most of the time. We have different terminology for the exact same concepts and beliefs, and it makes it sound like we disagree when we really don't. Though not underplay other topics, because we do have radically different interpretations on many other topics

The antichrist hasn't been revealed yet.

That being said, as an Anglican, I saw a funny shirt today.

The shirt said "The best parade never happened."

It had the shamrock crossed out with an orange No sign.

>martin luther was a heretic priest who broke a nun out of her convent and married her
all protestants are heretics who quote the 2006 edition of the kjv
pic rel. only Catholics receive miracles

Attached: st.bernadette.jpg (612x408, 37.21K)

god want's people that actually believe in the values of the bible, works can not prove you actually do.

Oof, you're 100% not saved. You are literally bound for hell. It's not a meme or a joke. Your theology is self refuting. Either the bible is the inspired Word of God or it's not. If you believe it is then you cannot have a theology where James is contradicting John, Paul, peter, and the other church fathers as they have explicitly written in scripture.
Furthermore, James is not speaking about soteriology in chapter 2, so your theology is once again unrooted in scripture. I hope and pray you turn to Christ and read the gospels.

*wants

>when the Church did not listen
So he said they were legit and only when they rejected him personally he decided they were the anti-Christ? Sounds a lot more like a narcissist scorned than someone filled with the Holy Spirit.

closeish.
cath church is the whore.
red beast it rides is the edomkikes.
they allow for it now, but will destroy it before the end, mark my words.

you spelled MYSTERY SCHOOL ZIONISM wrong

You can be told 1+1=3 and believe it. Then when you realize it’s really 2 you know you were lied to and question everything you were ever told.

You honestly believe that?

pic rel is within eight blocks of the hiroshima bomb.
the only survivors in the immedeiate blast area were four priests who suffered negligible injurys and no radiation sickness.
when asks how they survived they replied:
“We were under the special protection of God. We survived because we were living the message of Fatima. We lived and prayed the Rosary daily in that home. “

Attached: hiroshima.jpg (450x250, 37.42K)