Steak

Gonna eat this, put the baby to sleep, and spend some time with the wife before heading to bed, before heading into a rewarding job I enjoy tomorrow. God damn I love my life.

Fuck the mods btw

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-195428.png (1079x1423, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gloGY3UDZDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What jorby jorb do you have?

small lettuce

Good for you user, stay comfy and stay safe.

cant be that rewarding you're eating skirt steak

lol brussel sprouts are good

Cool story. I eat steak twice a week because I have money with a family of five.
>verification not required.

Attached: CE1876FC-F4BF-4F6F-9FCF-4DD01A1C1300.jpg (1280x958, 421.7K)

6pm time for bed wagie

If you're having skirt at least put it is a tortilla.

> buys thin steak and brags about it

And first of all. Brussel sprouts are top tier. Much respect. Your steaks are bottom round sizzle steak. That’s for fajitas, shit tier tacos, beef and broccoli. Get real steak. This is no reward. It’s an insult.

I like to melt sharp cheddar on mine

Imagine bragging about some cock-eyed cut sirloin. Wow.

Based. I have none of those, and I want to die.

How many times a week do you have sex with your wife?

>imagine coping this hard

Attached: MyBank.png (1169x1623, 289.2K)

Also..... Wal Mart spices, dirty grout and overly worn-out entry rug. Get your shit together user

Why sprouts though? They don't go with steaks at all, awful.

That's not skirt steak

you need a backsplash.

lol wow generous student loans

Lmao. I'm with USAA also but my bank account includes 6 years of overseas military contracting work in addition to the salary I pay myself from the paving company I started 5 years ago.

Why did you BBQ deli meat?

brussel sprouts smell of cruel and unusual punishment and they taste like death and taxes
why?

Never went to college. I got a full medical retirement from zog and get $3500 a month for life.
I have navy federal too with about $35K in savings.

You don't have money otherwise you'd be eating steak every single day.

Cool. Haven’t worked since I get medically retired.

very nice user

they're a top tier veggie. do you have the palate of a 4 year old? eww broccoli is bitter please give me tendies and mac

This guy got 40k and acting tough...the fuck?

oh military severance, i got about 20k
good for you user, hope you do well

which part of
>put the baby to sleep
did you not read?
He doesn't have sex, he has a baby.

steak every day is kinda boring ngl I did that for a month a couple of years back and accidentally did it for most of a month last year in march

See
And I wouldn’t want to eat steak every day. I enjoy other foods too.

>I love my life

Must be an easy baby.

Minus 1 million social credit points. Uncle Klaus will be very upset.

But it could still be goyslop, you never know if the Cow ate gmos.

>fiestaware
Patrician taste user

Attached: 2C4F9E1E-7343-4E2E-A9EC-867527C7135B.jpg (624x422, 86.17K)

broccoli, cauliflower are fine, but brussel sprouts stink and taste like shit

I have that same rug in top right. Sam's Club?

Attached: 1658287804512247.webm (854x480, 2.66M)

you, uh... don't actually think that's a lot of money, do you? lol
Maybe if you were 20 or something.

>he calls paper thin slices of a shitty cut of meat "steak"
lol @ poorfags, lmao even

excellent taste my friend. recommend some bleu des basques and a nice mendoza malbec, life as good as it gets.

that webm lol

My wife got it. Couldn’t tell you where. I know she got it like a month ago.

This. There's no reason for absolute poorfags (anyone less than a few million in liquid assets) to call others poorfags. As a poorfag myself I COULD eat steak every day but I'd be like the SF hipsters wasting money on starbucks and avocado toast.

>enjoying his slavery
>taking pics of his food
>reproducing
can NPCs become self aware and realise they are NPCs?

Your sink is so close to that wall do you live in an apartment? Wall is gross

Yeah I'm PTD since 2016 on the 5 year reassessment. $3332 or something like that, will increase when I soon get married.

Just giving you shit user keep on living like you are. I know many who blow their checks and don't do anything worthwhile.

I went the 12B to 18C route then went private until I've seen everywhere I wanted to. Had enough capital to start this company and haven't looked back. How'd you get hurt

I have a navy federal account I don’t touch that has $35K in it. I also have about 20K in gold bullions even though I thought it was a pointless investment. But I did it.

reminded me of

youtube.com/watch?v=gloGY3UDZDo

Too thin, probably overdone as fuck. No bacon and onions with the sprouts. Fail.
Get good at cooking before your kid knows you suck.

splatter marks on the wall, get your fucking hole to clean that shit up.

No shit. I love steak and eat it all the time, but I don't know what fucking non-steak cut that is. It's not fillet, not NYS, not Ribeye, and not even fucking the lowest steak grade, imo, Top Sirloin. I don't cook a lot of roasts, but I think that's a rump roast cut into steaks...dude probably cooks it well done too.

40k is a good start, but it's like being a fucking 6 and acting like a 9. Don't try and run your mouth all tough shit when you're just barely pushing mediocrity.

Attached: this.jpg (1300x956, 123.88K)

>yeah why don't you just, like, die, dude? let's all just die my guy

Bro your embarrassing yourself why do this?

I like it because it cooks fast. I didn't realize there was a difference

Riddle me this where did the baby come from? That proves he's had sex at least once or is handy with a baster

Lmfaooooogaga2

but user, fellow 4channers are telling you you aren't spending enough to be cool
who are you going to believe, your own misguided sense of contentment, or their oracle-like judgment of your person?

I used to have the same plate lol

Oh nice. I was on the temp list too but they permanently retired me after like two years. Good for you user. Yeah get married and have kids it’ll go up.
No you’re good user. Give me shit. Call me a zog fag. Doesn’t bother me.
I was a 13F. Personally I think the best mos.
Good for you on starting your own company that’s living the dream. It was combination of things. I’ve got like 30 claims. I literally documented everything like I was told to when I first joined. But ultimately my battery made me an armored and the previous armorer wasn’t a real shitbag. We got back from training cadets in Kentucky and he somehow wedged a weapon rack on the very top of the connex and it fell down on my and hit my head, I tried to push it off me but it fell back down on my shoulder.

I save up all my GPB’s to eat steak a couple times a week with a little horseradish and steamed broccoli on the side. This one isn’t great, I usually go for blue.

Attached: 72DD05BF-541A-4106-9D3D-79F86E6AA24E.jpg (3024x3978, 2.28M)

Nigel cannot grok "before" and "after"
Yes, he had sex to make baby
Now no more sex because baby

This is Any Forums. Everyone's a fucking idiot here

brussel sprouts come from the same species as both of those same with kale, cabbage, broccolini. they're all good. chinese broccoli is great too it's like a mix of a broccoli stem and a kale leaf.

Try some thin-cut Ribeyes. All it takes is a quick sear and it's good to go.

There's a dude hanging himself in the back of that image.

user. Get real steak. Get some sea salt, butter, three garlic cloves, and fresh rosemary. Coat your steaks in salt. Heat up a cast iron skillet to high heat. Sear your steak on one side for two minutes, flip and sear for two minutes. Dump the butter garlic and rosemary in and baste the steaks with the butter for a minute and flip and repeat. Set for a few minutes. Enjoy.

Doing the same. Actual Brussels and pork. Gov job in Virginia. Glad to see anons living the good life. I’ll be looking out for you.

my friend gave me a sous vide and I have just now realized that every cheap ass, on sale steak is the best dinner I've ever had. I'm eating steak every day until I die of bowel obstruction.

Attached: 1540671797984.jpg (762x768, 62.87K)

>haha fags, I make twice that and also have the fuckin skillz *coughs up ulcer scab* fuckin zog nigger.
We're all fucked bros, least I don't have the jab *puts dick in jabbed vagina for 100th time*

Attached: 1650077571511.webm (720x1280, 806.96K)