Putin said it out loud, your jew paper is workt less every day. nobody wants it anymore

everyone sees it happening.
their buying al lthe assets with prices they set and limiting use of ours
within 5 years you will be rationed food, water, housing, heat and more.
wake the fuck up. they ahve a gun aimed at you and the bullets are filled with cricket cocks

Attached: ricky.jpg (850x723, 93.15K)

what the FUCK did he mean by this?

Isnt the dxy is at a 20 year high retard

Vs other rapidly inflating currencies, yes.

in all fairness dxy is measured against a basket of currencies and the whole world is moving towards economic decline. when this happens capital seeks safe haven and that is the dollar
it is europe fueling the dxy mainly right now

Commodity prices have gone up pretty much everywhere
It's capital seeking a safe haven during a global recession and countries / entities still needing or wanting / needing the dollar during a period of QT

>their buying al lthe assets with prices they set
Also I fail to see how this is the case when assets are decreasing in price and major financial institutions like Goldman Sachs are selling off huge chunks of their stocks

QT has no effect on M2 money supply, it is an asset swap (bank reserves / treasuries)

to buy actual assets. ie metals, land, oil .

Attached: cat.jpg (640x640, 29.24K)

to add, QT will actually increase money supply and might actually bring the dollar down, depending on how strong the milkshake is, it will be TBD this winter

>america will be more isolationist by default
oh no please no :)

>Commodity prices have gone up pretty much everywhere
>dollar inflates
>everything goes up in price
>BUH-BUT AT LEAST IT ISN'T INFLATING AS FAST AS UKRAINIAN RUBLES

Attached: 1587850917172.jpg (640x947, 52.02K)

Get behind me, Satan.

Attached: BA7CB10C-0BBE-40A2-927E-17C3C8FD3E2B.png (2292x3051, 2.81M)

That's not showing in the charts, all of those things are seeing price declines

>everything goes up in price in pretty much every country because supply shocks
>dollar still gains in value vs most other currencies bringing it to a 20 year high
>doomsday niggers still crying that the sky is falling
Dollar milkshake = strong dollar

Dollar menu's $4.99 now.

Learn to cook and stop eating goyslop. Prices are going to be higher until supply issues work themselves out or consumer spending really takes a hit

>Dollar milkshake = strong dollar
Yes. Depending on how strong the milkshake is, QT might bring it down, unless the shake is strong enough to sustain it. This winter will determine it. If Europe goes to hell there will be capital flight to the dollar, per the milkshake, and only severe QT will bring the dollar down
I think QT starts in the middle of september?

My silver looks pretty in the Stanley tool case.

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-185848_Firefox.jpg (1080x2400, 918.86K)

I already cook but why don't you? Nobody cites "dollar milkshakes" without being a goyslopper, fag. Inflation is being noticed and supply issues are part of the Great Reset. Jabbie.

becasue they are buyign them cheap. it will only inflate after the market shift hits normies. heebs control both sides

>your jew paper is workt less every day. nobody wants it anymore
yeah, no shit. and its not "our" jew paper, its the government and rothschilds, in my personal situation. what you are witnessing is the josephs granary scam in action.

Attached: josephs granary scam.jpg (588x2048, 626.95K)

yes sir. one pebis and a bic mac. 11 very stronk dollars

stronk dollar.

Attached: pebis.jpg (474x473, 30.41K)

Isnt QT not just offloading assets but raising interest rates too?
Dollar milkshake is exactly why the dxy is at a 20 year high, leadbrain. Go take a walk around the neighborhood and then your anger from your lead induced beain damage might subside enough for you to have a conversation
Why would they buy now when the market hasn't bottomed out? They aren't and the declining price reflects that

Is that Armstrong from metal gear rising?