Tor

Do you think this will become the new internet? I have my own problems with it, personally. Namely it's not DDOS resistant, the Tor dev team is full of trannies and IIRC they tried closing off the exit nodes assigned by the Tor project to the Daily Stormer so they had to run it off peer nodes (according to Weev's since deleted Gab account I remember) and the feds can still find you through there. And you could say it's a good thing pedos are getting busted, but yiu just wait until it comes out that even non-pedos with no nefarious intent are getting spied on through Tor.

However I will say one thing is that it most certainly isn't dead. In fact, quite the opposite, actually. There are tons of communities with fucktons of users on there and it resembles the 2006 internet, if anything. Many zoomers even know how to use Tor. So lack of outreach wouldn't be a problem. If anything that would be more true on the clearnet than on Tor, because less people use the regular internet nowadays, everybody's on apps.

But my alternative would probably be some kind of terminal browser that uses servers stored on magnetic tape instead of hard drives and SSDs w/ a modified hosts list that uses .txt instead of .html. You'll just need a GPG encryption key for the network that a few people could sign to have it properly distributed.

Attached: Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (1200x725, 71.8K)

It will become a refuge for certain people for a time, but normies will never use it. They're happy staying in TikTok or YouTube.

This is not entirely true. I have a younger brother who goes to high school and he said he knew this Asian kid who would buy drugs all the time off there. You can literally find millions of videos on YouTube with millions of views from braindead zoomers talking about Tor and all the Reddit creepypastas surrounding it, attracting more people to it.

Isn't that a good thing? Normies ruin everything and think being offended is physical violence. ESPECIALLY WOMEN. Women will stay away from scary darknet.

Tor is to fucking slow. if they somehow found a way to speed it up it might attract more people.

TOR is really nice when you're behind CG-NAT or/and u can't bind ports.

Can host stuff under the bed. Too bad it is too slow.

federal government runs half the carrier nodes making it useless as a decentralization medium or anonymization method, but you already knew that, didnt you glownigger? sage

Attached: 1614694663413.jpg (709x509, 31.74K)

> and the feds can still find you through there.
so it's completely useless

In respect to privacy, yes. But censorship? There are no rules to what can be hosted because there is no content moderation like with ICANN.

This is what you fuckers don't get.
The current shit we have is only existing because of convenience. This is a biological imperative for mankind: convenience.
The mainstream is mainstream because of convenience. It's readily available, easy to use, and all of your friends and all the people that could be somewhat relevant in the global sphere is there.
Why would the average human turn that down in favor of systems like tor, who offer very poor searching capabilities, are slow, and biggest sin of all, asks you to ostracize yourself from the mainstream?
You might scream at me for advocating for mainstream shit, but most of you are supposedly right wingers who are deadset on biological imperatives and whatnot. You are facing a human biological imperative to have convenient things and be complacent about the world whenever it is able to do so.
The alternative needs to be as convenient, if not 10x more so, than the current solution. And it is not.

Or is it?
You see, main problem is that your FAGMAN has too much power over the internet, and you will get your shit suspended or hidden if you host/make/etc something questionable, but legal.
Try searching COVID-19, you will see only approved results, for example. No weird borderline-schizo sites.

TOR doesn't have this problem.

>In respect to privacy, yes.
ok so what isn't useless then

Having to worry about being deplatformed (for the most part, at least).

meds
tor is a tool. not a social media app
encryption takes time and resources
meds
false

>inb4 exit node schizo cope

Retard question here, but is opening a Tor window on the Brave browser the same as using Tor browser?

What about DDOS? That's what I'm mainly on the fence with Tor about. The only way you can get busted through Tor is if you're a complete dumbass. But it's still possible and yes it's happened before plenty of times.

anyone have some good onions? I miss 2006 internet

Use Phobos to find whatever you want. There's plenty of onion search engines. Hidden Wiki cucked.

It was made by the U.S government and you wonder if the U.S government can spy on you through it? lmao

if faggots let the tor browser run javascript they deserve to get v&

Ah. Found the glownigger.

No? Brave is chromium based browser, Tor browser is castrated firefox.
There is nothing wrong in JS.

no you stupid glowie I'm asking what gives privacy if tor is useless for that, stop trying to promote and push something that allows you to spy on everyone

Tor would be a great idea until it got compromised by the feds because faggots started uploading cp and selling illegal shit. That's why we can't have nice things.

>it's too slow
says the person who would click 26 fire hydrants to call someone a nigger.
honestly think the normie net will solidify such that tor or some decentralized hosting like it will be where the real internet happens in the future

Attached: aww.png (267x401, 44.89K)

everyone is being spied on. welcome to the real world, pal. there is no such thing as, "off the grid" on you can only obscure your "footprint" so much.

Attached: 1661666309783925.gif (640x360, 671.16K)

all drugs should be legalised. It's called the free market, NOTHING is illegal to buy and sell, morally speaking

or just hide in the noise

Sounds good.

crypto is more convenient than jew banks and stock market though. it lets you bank your own money and trade your assets 24/7 without jewish middlemen shutting down trading the second a jew fund loses money on a short squeeze. not to mention with decentralization a fucking sitting US president doesn't have to worry about getting blacklisted from the internet. looking at it this way, it's imperative due to convenience to use crypto and web3. tor is fucking gay and ran by the glowniggers for sure though.

bro quantum cumputers rnt evn rel bro

Attached: 1628460577505.gif (112x112, 27.93K)

It was made by the feds....how could something made by the feds be compromised by the feds?

>Why would the average human turn that down in favor of systems like tor, who offer very poor searching capabilities, are slow, and biggest sin of all, asks you to ostracize yourself from the mainstream?
because you can say nigger and tranny

Localmonero.co > Coinbase/PayPal

I like it because it helped me find a hitman for my ex-wife. Great service with no evidence left behind. Efficient, straightforward, and affordable considering the life insurance payout. Highly recommend.

you can do that on clearnet

e.g. you, here and now

Just make sure to vpn tunnel into tor and turn off javascript or whitelist sites you trust there with javascript on

>there is nothing wrong with Javascript
lmao South America niggers being retarded

you're out of your fucking mind if you think crypto is somehow more convenient than fiat
you are telling me that fiat, a currency you can obtain by simply going to an ATM, pressing your code and voila, the money is there, is less efficient than a system that requires you to know how to trade at the bare minimum, have a minimum of tech literacy to understand how a wallet functions, to even understand what crypto is worth at any given time (which is exacerbated by how much it fluctuates), to understand how transactions function, all of this in a cryptic system where it is unlikely you can fund your entire life through crypto, not to mention the problem of liquidity it involves?
Even if you thought crypto was the greatest thing ever since sliced bread, it is by no means more convenient than fiat and that's why it has no real consideration as a currency, aside from its design flaws

vpn tunnel in and turn off javascript you utter idiot

web 3.0 is coming much to the chagrin of the jew. it is all about decentralization, a natural way of life.
extremism has existed before 2007 when the internet really started going to shit with the advent of normies joining the fray, and it will be there long when these apps/SaaS dies.

Attached: normies ruined everything.png (803x554, 174.66K)

What should be used is a new internet infrastructure, coupled with a new browser for said new internet.

The problem is the FCC.

If we all launched balloons above our homes that aimed for a higher balloon that connected our cities/rural areas, we could create a new WAN or new internet.
The issue is, as soon as the FCC or any government catches wind of it, if they are capable they would send missiles and other weaponry out to destroy it.
Free speech is the big thing right now, and this place is as many say it is, a containment zone.

Even if we tried to "legally" setup our own towers/balloons and pay for our own frequency band, as soon as one tranny or glowie posts "illegal" content they would revoke.

Thus, the balloons or satellites would have to either cheap and easy to replace, or very difficult to take down.
They would have to try to come at the end user that is aiming their balloons or antennas at the city/region balloons if they could not disable to take down the high altitude or highly agile anonymous "ISP" points.

John Titor said they had created their own network and a new internet in his timeline that the government struggled to take down.
It should be possible.
We don't need normalfags to interested in it, and we don't want it a target of ham radio boomers.
It has to be done right, with the intent of keeping it going.

>point of TOR is that it helps people stay hidden and express themselves and get information out to the public such as journalists in war torn areas with dystopian governments with an iron grip on the press
>trannies decide they don't like certain groups of people so they try to shut them down

When will we finally make these cretins face the wall? No one actually thinks they're real women, the average person is either just courteous enough to play along or is afraid they'll lash out if they don't.

I wonder how many entry and exit nodes the US government controls? Wouldn't it be relatively trivial for them to spool up thousands of them?

Yes

Attached: afc.jpg (680x328, 38.41K)

why do glowies push tor so heavily

>says the person who would click 26 fire hydrants to call someone a nigger.

Attached: 1658302372571393.gif (320x310, 2.36M)