Why did Lars sue Napster?

Why did Lars sue Napster?

Attached: 4726453649301.jpg (900x506, 63.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb_jLAisPzk
youtu.be/aQc0x5E9jOc
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw&ab_channel=Metallica
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He trans

all i care about now is living long enough to see the news that lars has passed away

Good fucking times
youtube.com/watch?v=mb_jLAisPzk

Metallica sold out before making the Black album. They were told by their (((manager))) that they would not be able to play metal as they age and needed to soften things up. James was given a voice coach and whatnot.

Beer good. Napster bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-170520_Brave.jpg (1404x935, 358.01K)

>tape trading for Metallica good
>tape trading for anyone else bad
>parties for rich during covid good
>parties for regular folk during covid bad
>eating meat for elite good
>eating meat for regular folk bad
And so on. Although Lars and one of the founders are really good friends, but only after the guy got rich too. So he joined the "me good, you bad" gang.

Oh i remember this :
youtu.be/aQc0x5E9jOc

imagine the fucking seethe required to make an animation like that in Flash for free back in 2002 or whenever

Some jews encouraged him to see what would happen.
Lars was led to believe it was a big company making money on their music.

>make music
>someone listens to it for free
ignoring methallica, I can understand why artists would have a problem with that especially back then when most of them were unfamiliar with the internet or how to exploit it

I stopped being a fan and turned on the jews because of them going after Napster.

They didn't make it for free.
It was on Romp.com, those guys had it good for awhile, but it crashed during the .com bubble.

Same

Napster was a kitty Hitler

hes a fag, kind of funny how they now host their music on youtube for free if you use adblock.

Because he is a spiritual jew.

He got mad because kids were listening music which he stole from Dave Mustaine for free

>His paternal grandmother, Ulla Meyer, was from a Jewish family;

Metallica is based. Reminds me of my father's patriotic military service in the 1960s. I'll never forget when he perished on the USS Liberty as it sunk to the bottom.

youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw&ab_channel=Metallica

Attached: 1619486522060.jpg (1122x1154, 1.12M)

I didn't go to concerts where fagtallica played even though I really wanted to see some of the other bands that played that evening. Nigtallica is the S*ny of metal.

Early Life on Lars please?

band produces shit album + lost fans = waaaaa must be muh internetz fault.
many bands that became irrelevant used this excuse at the time, metal changed, no one was interested in jew.s.a big label tripe.
i suspect napster was let loose by the big labels to crush the small labels. after all it was never really about the money for (((them)))

He’s bald now

hair transplants ain't gonna pay for themselves

Cause he's a faggot.