I'll make a prediction

Someone will kill this tranny and that will be the last straw that's gets Any Forums banned forever.

Anyone can get bullied except for psychotic sheltered trannies.

Attached: 1662262289705224.jpg (680x614, 60.53K)

The irony of ironies is that Josh just woke up at 30 with no job, no wife, no kids, and without the website that supported him for the last decade. What has he achieved? Nothing. He thought he was special and could live in Peter Pan land forever being the same retard he was aged 22 indefinitely. This is what it looks like when an incel coomer hits the wall.

Josh, unlike Keffals and their tranny friends, doesn't molest children.

Whites and men are the acceptable targets, no matter what our individual circumstances, our suffering is funny to them, remember this when the time comes

>who?
what's happening? nato shills finally admitted that they are retarded? Instead of keeping saying to their CO "yeah bro CO 4chud is totally under russ control, not our fault CO, it's because the Russians are in control, nothing to do with us, nato propagandists being a bunch of diversity hires!

Attached: 1661371323532424.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Look up exodus.tech and tell me if you can find a line of code, a white paper, a proof of concept demo, a single grant or partnership with a child protection or law enforcement group, anything but a front-page soliciting CSAM from the internet.

Also, all of the image boards Josh has developed on: 8 ch 9 ch 16 Ch have all allowed and had specific boards for drawn or written CP content and communities.

Imagine throwing your life away for the human equivalent of dog shit.

You don't die for dog shit, you just don't step on it.

>irony

I'm not sure what is ironic in any of that. Especially since the site is still up, just not on the surface web.

Also, Lucas cut off his own penis. I doubt there is a single thing Josh could do with this life that would come anywhere near to a fuck up of that magnitude.

you're reposting yourself, transvestite

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: 1659174954582775.jpg (792x1009, 222.63K)

Ratio me Queeeen!

congrats keffals, you gave farmers a justified reason to retaliate at you and all trannies. you dont kick the hornet's nest no matter how much you hate them

Keffals won. The weak should fear the strong.

if some one kills this degenerate a thousand more will take its place.

Tranny will off itself eventually. It’s just natural and comes with the territory

I can taste the bitterness of whoever made that image. That tranny got what they wanted. Kiwifarms is practically gone from the internet, and nobody gives a shit that they were a bit creepy and gave hormones to teenagers. They objectively won.

kiwifarms is still up just not available at the public eye which is much worse because now you don't know what they might be up to, retard

Agree mate. He became a tranny for attention and got attention. It was fine until that attention became unwanted attention. Brought it on himself and should be banned from streaming sites for promoting that site to little kids.

Dying a thousand times sucks, I don’t want to do it again.

Trans people who are activists are generally organized terrorists of a sort.

Josh is on the wrong side of thirty with a high school level understanding of tech no wife/kids and 10yr+ gap in his resume. The only person making money on KF is turkey Tom. Josh's a bigger failure as a man than keffals.

It's Canada, for some odd reason, it's legal to give prescription medicine in that country without a medical license because Tradeau takes it himself.

commonly school shooters

>tranny
*predatory pedophile who gloats about grooming.
A lot of kiwis are trannies. That was NOT what it was about. What it’s about is blatant paedophilic grooming.
Pic: speaking of paedophiles - that’s not a joke i have seen the pic’s and texts. This is real, like the bioweapons we are being attacked with.
The criminal corporations need censoring & silencing, i sure hope the people all know that they can do that.

Attached: 62C35843-E662-4BEA-B149-0DC7CA3EE230.jpg (1125x636, 528.4K)

>imagine believing this is about an obese troon
>kiwi's were posting REAL ukraine and russian news

Probably not to children

KF is a shooter forum tho. Josh is directly responsible for all of the Tarrant copycats inspired by the video he redistributed.